ProtonVPN

Thoughts?

Attached: ProtonVPN.png (200x70, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/#vpn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

privacytools.io/#vpn

I narrowed my choices down to the VPN's on this list. I considered ProtonVPN. Eventually went with NordVPN. It had more servers and often goes on sale for a much lower price.

Was able to do a free trial on both. The kill switch was not consistently effective on the Protonvpn, while the Nord was - that was what made my decision.

>NordVPN
Nice try NSA

Use Tunnelr, faggot.

I use NordVPN too. What should I know?

Think about how "popular" it is and also watch this tv commercial that comes on ALL THE TIME. And ask yourself, is this really a product I would trust?

ispot.tv/ad/wX52/nordvpn-protect-your-information

I use mullvad

Pretty fast, servers in my country fill my 11MBps download up to 9 MBps. Software is pretty easy to use, a bit expensive though.

Its good if you need a free vpn
People hace reported. Dns and ipv6 leaks, so make sure to use openvpn and disable ipv6
If you need to torrent, it's a little pricey

But that's just blind speculation user.

Why would I use a service that lies to potential customers and also has a website that looks like this?

Attached: botnetvpn.jpg (1969x718, 180K)

>lies

What are the lies - details plz.

>website that looks like this?

A good looking website doesn't mean they are a front for the NSA.

Attached: tumblr_inline_ngyid4t1Bj1qb81y3_zps3yfvweaa.gif (500x283, 597K)

user you don't have to use NordVPN if you don't like the website. But nearly every VPN provider lies to it's customers, it's called marketing.

If you're going to accuse a company of being an NSA honeypot, you'll have to come forward with something more substantial than "it's popular, runs ads and has a hipster website""

What's wrong with the website?

Did you watch the tv ad or nah?
Don't risk "being hacked", block ads and cyber criminals? MILITARY GRADE ENCRYPTION? Why because their cipers are fips140 compliant? kek
Someone find out the tech specs on their point to point links, I need to see what kind of TACLANEs they are using.

Too mainstream now. Way way wayy too maninstream. The fact that they are targeting the average person watching dancing with the stars and shark tank now is really telling. I can't think of anything that once it went too far mainstream didn't get ruined.
>good looking website
I'm not talking about looks, are you 12?
I'm talking aout the WOW AS SEEN ON HUFF POST & BuzzFeed x^D

Any onther VPN that has a Chrome extansion like Tunnel Bear?

I just want Chrome or Firefox to use a VPN not my whole fucking PC, any tips?

Who hurt you user?

What your describing is marketing. Any VPN service that wants to have more users to support the business then a few crypto nerds on the internet, will have to dumb shit down to get a base of customers.

Attached: Cx8t419814.jpg (630x473, 84K)

Hotspot Shield

The sheer amount of stupidity coming from your mind right now is genuinely painful to acknowledge. Go back to /b/ you absolute plebian!

>Hotspot Shield

thats a botnet

Fucking back up your statement with evidence , jesus fuckin christ the edge coming from you guys today is awful, and you are a part of the evidence for that!

didnt realize the nordVPN dev team was posting in this thread

I may have been trying to be sarcastic.

Attached: sarcasm-gif.gif (500x236, 409K)

BACK YOUR EVIDENCE UP

Thats just a proxy at that point. Why even bother?

Its going to be okay user.

Attached: 1522906429411.gif (498x278, 540K)

>grass is green
NO IT ISNT BACK YOUR EVIDENCE UP THAT PICTURE HAS A WEIRD EXPOSURE WHICH IS MAKING THE HUE ON THE RGB SCALE OSCILLATE WHICH IN FACT PROVES GRASS IS NOT GREEN AT ALL

>"HUR , DUR , user IS USING LOGIC TO TRY AND RUIN MY SHITPOSTING , DUR HUUUUUR"

Back your statement up with evidence , not the colour of grass you actual autist

Nothing is ever ok .... and the mass surveillance in my country only proves that

If you look outside your parents' house window you will see evidence that the tv license guy is there to collect.

Does the tv license guy work for Nord vpn and is currently in this thread?

*back , it , up , you , negro , amigo*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UKUSA_Agreement

I do feel like it would be best to not live in one of the 14 eyes countries. But for I think the best thing you can do is use services that are not in one of the 14 eyes countries.

MY MAN!

Only correct answer here

I got the free version. It's free, so I'm happy with it.
I have no reasons to use vpn tho.