Zuckerberg said that, for security reasons, the company collects “data of people who have not signed up for Facebook.”

>Zuckerberg said that, for security reasons, the company collects “data of people who have not signed up for Facebook.”

Wait what. How does this make any sense for s social media site?

Attached: 41172C7A-539E-4A8A-977A-72F395B47366.jpg (947x1200, 191K)

post sauce

Why the fuck does Jow Forums suddenly care about Facefuck?

Like, name one reason why I should care. I never used Facebook, and anyone with half a brain did the same. Stop making these threads already.

It makes perfect sense for an advertising company.

if you haven't blocked facebook in your firewall, you are a ghost profile, as every page which contains a link to facebook (sign in with, or Like) sends your ip and clicks to FB.

That's why you should care, double nigger.

She is not a nigger, she is a lady. Behave yourself lad

> he doesn't know what a double nigger is
kys asap as well

They should invest in something else while they have the money.

>you are a ghost profile, as every page which contains a link to facebook (sign in with, or Like)
those are also blocked. i only connect to domains that contribute to the minimum functionality of the site.
as for OP's question, they could frame it as preventing malicious people from ruining their site. collecting data of people who may potentially spread fake news or try to game their advertising system so that they can ban them later. although you are thinking that it actually matters what he says. it doesn't and these facebook "discussions" are getting old. there will always be a reason to justify what he says. also people that leave facebook complain about it on twitter and instagram so...

Meta bots and trawling like this has been done since the first internet search engines became widespread in the mid to late 90s
What shits me is his business attitude.
At least he makes some good memes

I only complain about it on here and some discords and irl
Fuck social media that bubble burst now it's just a race to the bottom

servers often keep logs¨
logs is data

Attached: 1523506467669.jpg (670x626, 53K)

>tinfoils were right all along

it pains me how even this miraculous bit of normie's attention towards problem of privacy abuse will be turned into jokes and memes, only to die week later. rip freedom, long live various small corporate big brothers all around the world

Attached: 1520209817192.png (214x213, 87K)

Well I quit using and even factory reset my phone.

I feel very secure. Thanks based Zuckerkike

even if you didn't use kikebook you still have an account. they aggregate all possible data (like contact lists of your friends, etc) and create a shadow account for you

It's called a 'shadow profile'. Your browser resolution, battery level from HTML5 are like a fingerprint. Google does the same thing. Whether you have an account with them or not they still identify you as a user, track your activity.

Each website has a facebook like button. That button means that fb is on every page you browse therefore they know your entire browsing history.

I only come here for the memes.

>Zuck
>FaceFuck
>ZuckerMan
>ZuckerKike
>KikeBook

>Like, name one reason why I should care. I never used Facebook, and anyone with half a brain did the same.

Did you read the fucking OP before shitposting? The entire point of this thread is that facebook is collecting data on people who haven't signed up for facebook, aka you/

> autist doesn't even get the joke
> tells others to kys
> virgin rage

Ok, boi go REEEEEEEE to your mother

>cyberpunk dystopia is real, but instead of the cool ones we got the bad one
I want off this timeline!