Will this BTFO all the current browsers?

Will this BTFO all the current browsers?

Attached: mozilla-servo-browser.jpg (1458x890, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/browserhtml/browserhtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does it respect my pronouns?

yes

I found it hilarious how browser gets progressively worse while art is getting better and better
We need to work together united there's no other way. Need to stop the mindless hate

Attached: 15000457330.png (397x361, 238K)

>isn't even fully born yet
>already dead
I'm sure it will be great.

kotoura

>>already dead
Why do you say that? It looks promising and is still being worked on.

>Why do you say that?
Why do you care? Is this reddit? Are you being paid to post here or something? Learn to Google instead, not gonna spoon feed some faggot.

I get it you're shitposting. Just wanted to call you out.

>SJWzilla
No.
Use Waterfox if you like Firefox.

It still uses Mozilla's JavaScript engine rather than Google's. The rendering improvements and GPU offloading will make a big difference though.

>It has politics that aren't indicative with how it operates but because Im an unstable snowflake I won't use it !
Reddit.

Literally a meme browser engine. This is their logo?

Attached: mozilla-servo[1].jpg (500x500, 36K)

vaporware at this point desu

Servo is research project, it will not replace Firefox's engine all of a sudden.
The Quantum update in newest FF releases was the Servo engine merging with current FF's engine, the improvement wasn't really that mindblowing (it was significant only because previous code was such trash).
I come to believe over time that Mozilla isn't capable of producing sane code. Web is just fucking retarded idea but it seems to be winning over traditional desktop because of Xorg+GTK+Qt being so fucking terrible as well. inb4 Wayland is really just wrapped with Xorg2Wayland API wrappers anyway. And web also won the sandboxing because containers just didn't quite hit the spot for desktop software.

>me using it is giving them power and influence, thus indirectly money, and they are using this money to finance far left communist terrorist groups, but actually giving a fuck about financing the most genocidal ideology of history of humanity is "Reddit"
You're slightly retarded.

servo sounds like Sir-vo and i'm offended
someone notify the soylents and sjws at mozarella

>improvement
desu, pages are frequently shown half cut while loading and also loading now is a shit

>Firefox ESR with slower security updates and slightly edited about:config that you can just do yourself...
No thanks.

It's just a rendering engine, not a functional browser. Parts of it are periodically merged into Firefox. Do you brainlets not understand this?

>shitposting
Sure I am, that has got to be it.
BTW, how much was the compensation for this thread? And how much is the bonus for going haywire on anyone who points out flaws in the OP?

lol browser.html is its intended frontend

github.com/browserhtml/browserhtml

Still waiting for the proof that servo is already dead

>Experimental (in the fucking name) webapp
>"""intended"""
no

We've passed the age of software. We are now in the age of logo's. Better get in the industry before it's too late :^)

The new CSS engine from 57 drastically improved FF performance for me. From what I've read online, this seems to be the case for everyone. I'm not sure if Servo will bring comparable performance improvements, but right now, FF is fast enough that I'd rather see improvements in other places instead.

For example, the Cookie Management in latest Nightly sucks. Built-in theme support is worse than ever (though FF looks better now than in Australis era). Containers don't feel very practical.

go back to Jow Forums

Attached: necromancer barbie.png (1024x928, 546K)

>FF looks better now than in Australis era)
I need way more mouse clicks to do the same if I want clean navigation panel.

> by mozilla
No

*hugs*