Mouse Grime

What is a good way to clean your mouse?
How do I get all the gunk out of the little crevaces?
What do you guys do when this happens?

Attached: anime.jpg (1328x750, 307K)

For mouse poo I fold a bit of paper or a receipt into a 'sharp' point and use that to clean

Attached: IMG_20180415_140109910~01.jpg (960x1280, 180K)

this but you have the fold pointing backwards as you scrape through the gap, so the two arms of the paper chisel away the grime

speaking of, anyone know how to dismantle a g502 for internal cleaning?

because you touch yourself at night

Attached: snapshot_10.22.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

sponge
soap and water
wring out the sponge
wipe down
towel off

what's the issue?

hmmm good idea!

m...maybe? *uguu*

what about the liquid though? isn't that a bit risky?

idk i've cleaned my g502 like this for years and never had an issue. you're not using a sopping wet sponge and the mouse is disconnected.

I use this with the rubber titty on the end, car dusting brush works great for crevices, and i have car vent cleaner brush with stiffer bristles for the hard gunk

Attached: IMAG0197.jpg (3000x4000, 3.03M)

Just wash your mouse in the dishwasher. Most gaming mice are designed to repeal sweat and moisture so it'll be just fine in the dishwasher.

If you cant figure out how to clean your tendie grease stained mouse, maybe you should invite Chad over one evening and ask him to do it after he finishes dominating your gf.

Muthafuckin jus clean it how goddamn stupid can you be...jeez

Whats a mouse?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-16-at-4.18.17-PM-780x457.jpg (780x457, 24K)

this never happens because I wash my hands everytime before sitting on the computer, repeatedly, multiple times a day

Wipe it with a cumrag after every use.

Dishwasher. Works great. In a pinch the washing machine will work first, dey on gentle.

What's a common sense?

Fuck this mouse. I have very dry hands that are often chapped and crack, rarely sweating but even then these stupid pores fill with dead skin that make the entire mouse surface oily. I have to use sewing needles and alcohol dipped paper towels to get that shit out and it takes too long.

Attached: EVGA Tor X10.jpg (450x450, 16K)

Brush

What the fuck is wrong with you? I've had my G502 for over a year and I've literally never had to clean it

I have the same mouse. I love it.

That mouse felt so cheap. I'm not surprised it discolored. Glad I returned it.

Try to bring it down to after you drink something sticky or eat something greasy, as far as I can tell that's the sweet spot between autism and taking care of your stuff.

Me too