Most fun distro?

What is a distro that gets new features that are fun to play with? Every major Windows update is kinda exciting for me. From 8 to 8.1 then 8.1 to 10 then creator's update, and now spring creator's update. Each release has something to play with and also some visual changes. Same with macOS, from Mountain Lion to Yosemite to High Sierra. Lots of new changes, applications, etc. Are there any Linux(/GNU) distros that have this same fun update system?

Attached: Zhqjk.png (1450x970, 657K)

>UI design failure at work

It may actually be fun to setup a script to have a buncha different theme setups on a desktop manager and have it look very nice but very different every couple days or so. Sorta like the 'ranomizer' oh-my-zsh has

Actually other day I would tell you that this is faggotry.
But not today. I like that idea.

Source Mage GNU/Linux, you'll feel like a wizard and if you like updates get ready to have the latest right at the moment when the developers make them.

i feel the same with arch, since it's rolling release and gets new packages pretty quickly, i can read about new developments on phoronix or other sites, and i can try them out almost if not immediately
things like the mesa shader cache, or zstd support in squashfs

Thanks to Red Hat and Pottering, its no longer fun to use Linux, all distros are RHEL clones
Fuck this shit

linux from scratch

>toyOS

>it's okay when linux and mac do it

nixOS or guixSD feels very fresh and new, but it's a pretty steep learning curve

I really liked the continuous updates that I got in Windows 10, and they were almost always useful cool features too.

CloverOS has dwarf fortress on the installation iso for some reason, so probably cloverOS

Attached: 8685559E-C6FC-48E3-A6CD-7387D55EC9FE.jpg (1000x1000, 159K)

Ubuntu, from gnome to unity and back.
or Arch, but it just breaks :^

this, except in reverse

Is this KDE?

you wished it was
KDE will never look this good

Maybe, maybe not.

Attached: 1523380360134.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

nice
what theme

This isn't my screenshot, but i heard it's only works with KDE 5.13, which you need to build from source.

>halbaked ui copycat feature implementation done by freetard programmers #133745439

yes, just throw in MORE of that heavy gaussian BLUUUR and every other trendy thing without any consideration why other's may be doing it. MORE means better. welcome to KDE.

Attached: 298DBF405AC34DAB87865BE7D1358F71.png (500x500, 164K)

that's not gaussian blur you dummy

Nibba its an operating system. It runs the programs that's all, the OS isn't supposed to be fun.

>the OS isn't supposed to be fun

Attached: Screenshot_142.png (644x644, 936K)

Consider suicide, you utter brainlet

I used to do that back on Windows a few years ago, I had a lot of themes installed and I had a VB script in the autostart that opened one at random

>make a folder full of colourful wallpapers
>install pywal
> $ wal -i /Path/to/wallpaper/folder
>don't specify a file
>add to startup
New wallpaper and theme everytime you start up

nice one, thx anony

Yeah, KDE Neon.

>yes, just throw in MORE of that heavy gaussian BLUUUR
thats fast blur you fucking idiot

Attached: 1489755213481.png (986x797, 869K)

stop posting this it's embarrassing

set it up to look differently then. It's KDE, not Gnome.

wtf is fast blur

Ubuntu + compiz used to be fun

Attached: compiz2.png (1280x800, 474K)

An algorithm for blur, presumably fast (in comparison to gaussian perhaps?)