My college gives me free webhosting

>my college gives me free webhosting
What should I do with it?

Attached: EVpNR06[1].png (1327x822, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.theopenscholar.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Host a repository of information and statistics about the apparent Jewish infiltration of power positions in our societies

woke af

Attached: AH10.jpg (1240x877, 257K)

This has my HarvardKey and real name attached to it, so I don't want to do anything retarded.

>pay $50000 a year for tuition
But at least they give me free web hosting!
The burgerclap education system.

kill yourself

We're rich, so we can afford it unlike Europoors.

I pay $12,400.

Not OP but on a scale from haram to jailtime how illegal would that be in Swedistan?
I'm considering it since I have free webhosting through the computer club and they only give out real names if there's a legal reason

Depends. Do they give you PHP?

Play mindcraft at 4k

I can't honestly tell if I can from this because I'm computer illiterate:
help.theopenscholar.com

Attached: juPoPLi[1].png (134x459, 6K)

Literally anyone seeing it can sue you for defamation, xenophobia, and claim damages as well as you getting kicked out.

I guess not.

Attached: NA764vd[1].png (1066x383, 54K)

nice humblebrag faggot
>no merit-based scholarships
sure hope those student loans were worth it lol

Last time i checked xenophobia wasn't a crime or even illegal at all.

I'm not taking out any loans.

>Last time i checked

Make free software, unbotneted chan!

good on you, getting daddy to pay your way then
sitting over here nice and comfy with my merit-based full ride knowing I actually earned my way through the system

I wouldn't bet on that staying that way for long...

Tuition isn't that expensive.

Anyway, I just want to know what I can do with this hosting.

"Defamation, calumny, vilification, or traducement is the communication of a false statement that, depending on the law of the country, harms the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation."
As long as you don't show false information you can't be convicted for defamation. Xenophobia isn't even more than a political term and isn't illegal whatsoever so just posting the truth no matter how xenophobic it may be is not illegal at all.

You do understand rapists get off scott free in sweden because they dont wanna upset the muslims right? Could you imagine if they find out that you're talking shit about them?

lol, you're good, just giving you a hard time, congrats on making it

anyway, a quick once-over of the docs on openscholar seems to indicate you can only host static content; not even sure you can embed javascript from the looks of things

so you're limited to unchanging HTML pages, but other than that, seems relatively free-form, so you could host content exposing the jew for instance, but not a redpill forum or whatever

What does it even let you do?
Does the file tab let you upload stuff?
How much space does it give you?

Does it even let you do anything other than write a blog post?

That's Germany.

i sent u an email

>knowing I actually earned my way through the system
>AmericanPride.jpg
You sound like a slave busting his ass for 40 years so he can finally buy his freedom and spent his last few years as a free man in the "land of the free"

And Sweden

So he can't do anything fun.

/thread

Good to know that "earning your way" didn't fix your shitty personality you humongous piece of garbage

spoken like someone who isn't having the college paying for them to go to school
it's pretty nice coming out of college with more money than I came in (all that sweet sweet fortune 500 internship income going straight to my pockets)

>amy
>he

>spot the community college dropout
calm your tits, geez, just having a good time

Host mirror of goatse.

I can neither confirm nor deny that since i do not have all information for Sweden.

For Germany i haven't ever seen or heard of any real case of this even though I'm german myself(yes german by the ius sanguinis). While the whole existence of Muslims in Germany can be questioned you should stick to things you can prove without doubt.

This ain't my first rodeo

He's supposed to use the static HTML to just make a simple resume to send out. The big impact is the Harvard emblem, then it lists side projects or whatever.

Is it possible to turn the static HTML into a database? I just harvested a huge amount of data by hand from a court website and I need to find it.

Weird, I didn't get one.

Very weird indeed

Attached: i am the hackerman you call 4chan.png (279x276, 34K)

do you mean you got a .csv file or something or other, or you actually just straight-up yanked a bunch of tables or something off a website and saved that?
in any case if you're not going to be going through that ordeal any time soon, then yeah, you could put that up there on your hosting space probably

if this is a process you're going to be repeating I'd write a script to do that for me + find a place that hosts stuff like that for 5 bucks a month though

I straight-up yanked the tables off a website and then turned them into an Access database after formatting them in Excel after making it useable by using LibreOffice's HTML parser. I'm still working on making it more useful, though.

Attached: 3r8c2nh[1].png (1129x816, 184K)

yeah, converting this into HTML is probably something that can already be handled by libreoffice or something similar
even if that's not true, a python script that takes a .csv version of the spreadsheet and spits out an HTML page shouldn't take more than an hour tops

Is there any way to make it searchable? It has over 20,000 entries in it and I want to make it possible to search the body of those rulings online, and also make it easy to update.

>Extension student trying to brag about being a "Harvard" student
fug off, we're full

if you're the only one who needs to be able to update it + you make sure javascript works on openscholar (I couldn't tell from the docs, leaning towards no), then this should all still be doable on openscholar
if you need/want other people to update the list I'd lean towards hosting this elsewhere though, that's not something openscholar is gonna be able to handle as far as I know

If your college is worth any shit they'd give you an .ac or .edu email address and you can use that for AWS free tier, which you can use to host a really limited seedbox, fileserver or an OpenVPN node.

there's actually a kind of famous case right now in stockholm at KTH where a dude was asked by feminist classmates to prove that "people from outside of sweden are overrepresented in the swedish crime system" after a discussion
when he did that they spread his pamphlet and the fucking anti discrimination person or whatever came into their next class shitting on him, threatening expulsion and saying (almost verbatum, not joking) "it doesn't matter if it's true, if it is against what everyone else believes"

i've heard the groupthink in sweden is pretty bad

Mostly among cityfolk ("""People""" in Stockholm) and most higher ups, such as 99% of politicians and university administrators.
Considering that an anti immigration, anti PC party got like 15% in the last election after getting ads pulled, members harrassed, funding pulled, flamed in every paper/channel daily I honestly don't think it has to be that bad, it's just that noone can speak up without fear of getting fucked by the system

use a little wget magic to compare female students to farm animals

host cp

You realize his pick is Harvard and most likely a Jew

>harvard
dumbfuck

Harvard subsidies students it a non taxable entity with billions in assest kys

It really is pitiful.
I'd probably just pay for a better domain than my university unless it's directly related to the university in some way.

There are no purer content than CP

yes, I suppose party members must be kept in line. the proles can believe whatever they like.