My roommates are fucking in the living room again so i cant go out to the convenient store

my roommates are fucking in the living room again so i cant go out to the convenient store

Attached: 1523696050636.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

poor based friendposter

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Go there and fuck them both while shitting everywhere like a true chad

>tfw parents fuck wildly every night
>live in an apartment so cant dump my cum tissues into the bathroom

Attached: botatoes alleyway.jpg (1072x841, 51K)

why donĀ“t you join them user? Is atleast one of them a girl?

the fuck? just walk past them and go out you nigger

I want to fuck already why i have no gf reee sex sex tampons period fucking tits ass fuck fuck fuck ahhh aghhh i want suc tities today ahh

pass by them, fart and tell them to stop fucking in communal places - it's rude

if they don't then start jerking off in the living room

Haha I love pussies like you, I can do almost anything and you won't even say a thing. Ah, to live in a shared apartment again. Good times.

>living with roommates
give me 1 reason why you haven't already offed yourself poor user? I can't imagine the constant anxiety of living with others than your family imposed on you every day

if satire you're a good boy, otherwise not worth living

roomate life is so fucking tuff .

@OP just fuckin go out there n leave , it sounds hard , and id hate doing it too. But it'll probably be worth it

Not satire. I really enjoyed living in a shared apartment, it was really chill. Out of the four guys two were pussies who didn't come out of their rooms if there was someone else there. Which is unfortunate for them because you could take your time in the kitchen and they both would rather starve than face any of their roommates. It was fucking ridiculous but they were both sad lonely fuckers who sat in their rooms on their computers all day so it was kinda expected. Every shared student apartment has one of those people, we were lucky to have two of them. Also it was grear because apart from the other normal guy complaining, you could have parties and not have them say shit about it.

If you have to pass them directly when you go out then stay and wait. Else just go through and say "have fun" and leave.

They were turn taking like civilized, intelligent humans. And you're actually a piece of shit, literal subhuman.

lmao the losers were probably thinking that too but how would I ever know, they were afraid of confrontation of any sort so it's not like they had the guts to say anything haha

based

Buy a luchador mask and run in there (preferably naked) asking to be tagged in every time they're fucking.

This!

>it's rude
Umm, sweetie, it's 2018. It's the age of freedom.

People who let others take advantage of them will be taken advantage of.

Time to jerk off at your place, since muh freedom

this, with the death of christianity we are fast regressing back to a caveman level
better get used to it or die

This lol fucking do this