Tell me a better smartphone than this under 700€

Tell me a better smartphone than this under 700€

I bet u can't

Attached: galaxy-s8-plus_gallery_left_side_black_s4.png (318x486, 121K)

Attached: pure.jpg (765x450, 53K)

The best option is not owning a smartphone at all.

Xiaomi mix 3

Attached: Xiaomi-Mi-Mix-3.jpg (1000x956, 95K)

any phone with a removable battery

An S9+ is selling for $800 US which is under 700 euro's

Attached: samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-2.jpg (660x382, 28K)

I'll do it for free, iPhone X

I like the G6 more because the edge gimmick doesn't look like it's worth the increased fragility. How does it work in an Otterbox?

Moto G5S

>700€
>for a fucking phone

Attached: 29snlh.jpg (356x275, 9K)

damn that looks nice but
>chinkshit

Why do people say iPhone users are retarded again?

>he thinks samsung isn't chinkshit as well
lmao

This. Got a OnePlus 3 for $260 and am completely 100% satisfied with it. Dunno why anyone buys the $500+ bs.

>Chink = Chinese
>Samsung = Korea
>China != Korea
Fucking burgers can't even tell the difference between China and Korea now, god damn

>He thinks his Samsung isn't made by some kid in China like the rest of the chinkphones
lmao

Good lord, why do people do this? I have a Xiaomi Redmi 4 and think of a single thing where I would need improvement. The camera maybe, but I have a DSLR for serious pictures.

This.
Recently decided to go back to the slider meme and got a droid 4 on ebay for $40. Works well enough once lineage was installed and the keyboard is godlike.

Meant for

>Not understanding the difference between made in China and designed in China
If I'm gonna be spied on I'd much prefer it to be done by my own semi democratic government thank you very much, not some totalitarian 1984 wanna be tin pot.

>Having to convince yourself that hard that it's okay to give up to 300 more of your hard earned money for no reason at all
lmao

If the design country is that important to you, I hope you own an iPhone.

See here's the thing. I don't give a flying rats ass about if China continues to manufacture shit for other people. My issue is when we start letting them actually design and control things. China can't be trusted and their consistent IP theft and disregard for international norms can't be supported. I'm not a fan of Trump but if he grows a pair and turns the screws on China he'd get my support. Korea is our ally, China isn't, it's as simple as that. The proliferation of State backed Chinese phones into the west only serves to further degrade our national security.

See above

GAHNOOO LOONOX

>only servers to further degree our national security.
Stopped reading right there.

At the end of my statement? Yeah I figure you'd stop reading right there as there wasn't anything else you autistic retard

Literally any xiaomi

Galaxy a8
>Screen is non-memeedge
>Better battery life
>Feels THICCer and better in hand
>Basically the same for half the price.

/thread

>samshit
Anything really

Attached: 4118TWTVDHL._SL500_AC_SS350_[1].jpg (350x350, 18K)

xz premium, now kill yourself

Glad to see you're new here, enjoy your stay new friend.

Attached: cat-01.jpg (503x237, 29K)