Is zuck a robot

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Attached: eating bread.webm (720x404, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's just awkward

what if i discuss shitty ideas

youtube.com/watch?v=2qGVVxaosDM

This, he got where he is now and has no idea how to behave.
He's just a lucky nerd, still acting like a nerd.

He's not a robot, he's a reptilian.
He married a literal bug

no but he's larping

>i've pretended to be a robot for the last 40 years

the ultimate ARG

what's the problem here? the way he eats the bread? he's probably nervous with a camera facing him

What's the source for that webm?
Does he actually do that pause in the original video?

Attached: 1522930675259.jpg (661x501, 46K)

he's pretending to be robot to cover up that he's lizard

Nah, just jewish

Attached: human instrumentality project.jpg (2048x2904, 475K)

*chinks intensify*

zucc a lizard not a robot

his wife looks like a fucking cockroach

I think he actually has aspergers

Wow such a regular human being, like me.

Attached: human being walk by mark zuckerberg the human being.png (466x465, 398K)

Then you're an inept retard

k

thats mean
or is it

he probably did the motion pause so there is an opportunity for cut to side shot but editor fucked up and kept his awkward pause

I don't think the it's the pause what makes it awkward.
It is that he doesn't have anything on the toast, it's just plain toast he is eating. And at the end the weird nodding 'yeah bread'.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f447737685978322e706e67.png (720x422, 101K)

I eat plain toast all the time

Whatever the fuck your cliche ass quote is supposed to mean, lots of people are envy wealth, and the rest are pissy because they got cucked after not reading ToS. Then to top off the the irony, the Senate of a country that spies on fucking everyone in the world above and beyond Normiebook, puts Derperberg on the hot seat when the Senate are the ones still running on laws and an understanding of Internet "Law" that dates back to the fucking 80s.

He's a fucking lizard.

Which isn't really true because people upload pictures that show them in a flattering way. We do PR for ourselves. There won't be incriminating photos on facebook unless we upload them, and why would anyone? Unless they're a moron.

What Facebook does is way worse. It actually becomes a mediator in our relationships. All of them. You can buy and sell on facebook, you create events and invite people to them on facebook, you find people with shared interests on facebook, you talk to your friends, families and lovers on facebook, you look for apartments on facebook. Restaurants with 'like us on facebook signs'. Everything has a fucking page. People have personal pages and 'fan pages' for themselves. It's madness.

And that smug fuck eating toast like he's a normal person. Fuck him.

Imagine becoming a bilionaire by luck and becoming a public figure and then having to defend your company before congress and having 50 cameras pointed at you and then every single one of your moves being closely watched in search of awkward moments for a meme and oh fuck I'm sweating

Isn't this redundant?

This is truly a circle of hell

he's pretending to be a lizardman who is bad at acting like a robot to cover up his human autism

Attached: review_deviant.png (580x624, 406K)

>small minds discuss people
Is saying this not discussing people?

Top kek

he just needs to smile more
every sociopath knows this, for some reason he's just not doing it

I was expecting job creator copypasta

he's a billionaire, so he doesn't really need to be normal
i wouldn't give a fuck if i were a billionaire. i would let my autism loose

Attached: 46◢ 最近の755 「能條愛未」 あみあみ-JECASbDJRVM-[00.00.000-00.11.658].webm (972x720, 2.67M)

And inmigrants

Attached: relish.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

Attached: ZUCKED.png (600x685, 321K)

I don't understand this robot meme. He just looks like an autist that hates people.

He is a textbook supervillian

As you see in your post he even has a nickname

this user gets it

And a real hero.

Honestly this guy gave up so much of himself to make facebook become profitable that he will always be broken in a way.

Banter aside he has what we all want: the unstoppable drive to grind so hard it changes us forever. He nuked his college ride for a lottery ticket to a successful website. He was willing to risk it all just for a chance at making it.

That's why you will all be worthless maggots till the day you die. Not only are you cowards that don't want to take obvious risks in life but most of you are actually okay with lining the pockets of millionaires just as long as you feel you have a stable job.

Attached: 1520354527768.jpg (799x562, 81K)

Incredibly redundant. All the problems blamed on the others are always caused by the Jews. I thought it was a crazy conspiracy theory and that the problems of the world were a lot more complex than they really are. 90% of the world's ills are literally caused by a bunch of Jews that work to undermine every nation on Earth.

Just research who's in charge of or funding all of the worst movements in history. Communism is Jewish. Marx was a Jew. Lenin and Trotsky were Jews. Stalin married a Jew. Mao was a puppet of USSR Jewish advisors. Who's that Jew leading the ANC in South Africa? Then we look at the board of the US Federal Reserve which is entirely Jewish except for one guy.

Simply incredible. It's as if a very specific and rootless tribe is using nepotism and ill gotten wealth to manipulate and cheat their way into positions of power in order to subjugate native populations.

Oh yeah, and Zuckerberg is also a Jew. Jews are more inbred than medieval English royalty, which is he looks like a goddamn ayylmao.

Attached: 1521829282683.jpg (657x527, 38K)

what the fuck is with that microwave placement why hasn't one person in this thread mentioned this

He's only three feet tall when he takes off the people suit. Sometimes he wants a midnight snack and couldn't reach the microwave.

pure unadulterated autism

lmao thats the most unnatural way to eat a piece of bread ive ever seen.

I think he's just ultra self conscious of himself to the point he over thinks how to do basic movement

BUTTER YOUR TOAST

The truth is sometimes uncomfortable. Go ahead, show me where I wrote something factually incorrect.

Attached: 1522397168977.jpg (500x298, 14K)

zuckerBORG MARK ONE

He's purposely larping the lizard/robot conspiracy to distract from narrative that he's just stereotypical jew screwing up everyone.

>He married a literal bug
A bug masquerading as an oriental trap

Wow, he eats food like I, a fellow human. I love and trust this guy.

The problem is that he has no eyebrows or eyelashes. It makes him look plasticky. Plus that weird as fuck pause.

Regular human beens don't hyper extend legs like that. Does he have any knee caps?

Attached: 1523888988375.png (466x465, 393K)