/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

What are private trackers?
Google it.

How do I get in, sir?
Google it.

Can you answer my questions, please, sir?
Read the wiki.

What is the purpose of this thread?
To circlejerk private trackers like they're secret clubs. No you're not invited.

News:
- Autists STILL will get buttblasted about OP taking the piss again.
- Endless boring discussion about nothing.

Attached: curry.jpg (1440x1080, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

megvelcartons.com/Ingenjor.Andrees.Luftfard.1982.SWEDiSH.1080p.BluRay.x264-APVRAL.mkv
youtube.com/watch?v=QzXGdy8Et30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ingenjor.Andrees.Luftfard.1982.SWEDiSH.1080p.BluRay.x264-APVRAL.mkv - checksum error
Extracting from Ingenjor.Andrees.Luftfard.1982.SWEDiSH.1080p.BluRay.x264-APVRAL.part11.rar
Total errors: 1

user, I would be very happy if you could try reuploading part11 again. 17 minutes of the film are cut.

Thank you in advance.

New Freeleech picks:

>bitspyder.net/log.php
bitspyder.net/log.php
>bitspyder.net/log.php
bitspyder.net/log.php
>bitspyder.net/log.php
bitspyder.net/log.php

Don't click, you'll get /marked/.

thanks, bitspyder is hard to seed on without freeleech

Does Secret Cinema have anything that PTP, KG, CG and TIK don't have? Not sure if worth joining.

Attached: Photo-11.jpg (640x480, 73K)

megvelcartons.com/Ingenjor.Andrees.Luftfard.1982.SWEDiSH.1080p.BluRay.x264-APVRAL.mkv

Here's the full upload with no rars thanks to our kenyan friends.

MARKED, FUCKING MAKRED YOUR DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

lol yeah, it has the mark. The mark of Kenyans.

Thanks. Have you seen it?

huh

/!\ WARNING /!\
/MELTDOWN/ DETECTED!
WE'RE ALL AUTOMATICALLY GETTING MARKED, LEAVE THIS THREAD IMMEDIATELY!
/!\ WARNING /!\

I've seen the VHS rip. It's an amazing film; can't wait to see it in high def

The story itself is crazy.

>be S. A. Andrée, a Swedish balloonist
>want to go over the North Pole in a hydrogen balloon
>gather two other madlads to make the trip: Nils Strindberg and Knut Frænkel
>set off in 1897
>65 hours and and 517 miles later, they crashed about 300 miles south of the Pole
>take a week to pack up their supplies
>head southeast for a supply depot
>the ice all the while was drifting west faster than than they were sledging east
>shot polar bears and seals to extend their food stores
>raw polar bear tasted like oysters
>they made “blood pancake” from bear’s blood and oatmeal, fried in butter, and soup from algae
>around 83 days since the beginning of the ballon trip, all three were dead

>they kept extremely detailed diaries and took scientific measurements during the whole journey back
>even including beautiful pictures, some taken with a timer
>just reading the daily entries is worth doing, it shows human spirit at its best

Attached: 6509720927_51b10817a8_o.jpg (1300x880, 189K)

ptg is racis

Nah I am stuck on capped mobile internet for the time being so I can't download much except for mp3s.

Sounds like a great adventure film.
I've seen New Land and Emigrants from Troel and really like him, and he used same actors as Bergman, and I love the actors used and Bergman too.

my account is now disabled ...

Would plow

Are the speeds from that server decent?

Attached: apvral-ingenjor.andrees.luftfard.1080p.proof.jpg (1660x2041, 718K)

I'm chill

Attached: 1508846959654.png (573x355, 33K)

Pretty good on my end

Ouch lol. Might want to try something that uses multithreading.

Attached: speed.png (805x99, 10K)

what came first? was it gay then anime or anime then gay?

Ur mom came first xD

Don't post questions from RED interview here, please.

another day another 0 mb uploaded to red

i'm pretty sure gays invented anime

Good, don't break the law.

neon sack of shit

another day another 7mb on red

Attached: __original_drawn_by_wheel_misoshire__f956d67bcfa9d7c622176b0abb5c63a7.jpg (684x960, 484K)

This film you shared is fucking gr8

What did you snatch today, /ptg/-chan?

Attached: 1492467048504.jpg (600x700, 407K)

hot picture senpai

nothing, I don't even know what to listen to anymore. I'm getting bored with all my music. maybe I'll try old man jazz or something but that might just put me to sleep

Post your last.fm or rym maybe I can recommend something

Your /marked/ b8 is weak, onii-chan

Listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=QzXGdy8Et30

Thanks, but I find music is so personal that people have the best intentions but recommendations are usually shit unless you are already listening to the same stuff.

Like sounds like something someone would listen to before blowing up a bus.

thanks senpai

Attached: 1504828960862.jpg (1800x2400, 600K)

So does sending a message to the RED recruiter on AB actually give you results or should i just do the interview and call it a day. i wanted to avoid the bullshit behind the interview but i'm not sure if they still give out invites despite the thread still being there. it's been 2 months now

Just take the interview. I mean they might but in my experience if you see no activity in an invite thread for two months, it is a bad sign.

Post some old memes for a newfag who's only been ITT since 2018.

Attached: 1505719772944.jpg (2392x2927, 2.17M)

top kek

>Just take the interview
Wrong. Try another forum.

Attached: 1493788498456.png (1080x1500, 70K)

Drizzy Wap's upload ban on WCD, that whole saga in general. All the release the leech stuff before the 2016 freeleech on WCD was funny, with people posting about their piss jugs getting full in anticipation.

Attached: whatcuck-drizzy-upload-ban.png (800x413, 91K)

There was also some funny "regulars" like the Pepe Starter Pack Guy who used to shitpost about BigBois being the best way to get on all the cabal. There was another guy who posted Cara Delevigne? photos that was a pretty good shitposter.

Attached: pspg-angry-reddit.png (1000x1000, 204K)

And all the usillyboy stuff was funny, until one user interviewed him and we found out he has a really sad story. After that everyone was really nice to him.

I probably shouldn't be spoon feeding all of this but it was kinda nice to go down memory lane.

Attached: usb-wcd.png (1184x846, 292K)

I've only been here for about 2 years now but I always find this stuff incredibly interesting. So much history contained in our small thread, most of which is somehow still relevant in one way or another.

That sounds interesting, care to tell me more/where to find info?

On google you fucking faggot.

isn't it time you moved on? are you stuck in this shithole forever?

I stop by less than I used to because now I'm a wageslave, but yeah I'd say so. Also the tracker community is aging and I don't think the youth really care about trackers like people in the 20-35 range do. We'll end up a generation like the Usenet 35+ year olds are.

are there any major private trackers for ebooks besides myanonymouse?

Attached: 1392790813874.jpg (436x480, 33K)

bib

bib is invite only, right?

Why would you need one, libgen is superior at least for e-books
motherfucking MyAnonymouse still don't have pinkard's hegel epub, at least pdf was in Libgen

yea

I've been looking for another ebook tracker for a while, I've been a poweruser in MaM for about a year now and its missing a few things here and there. Any suggestions besides libgen?

>Any suggestions beside libgen
libgen

I don't know what you expect.
Libgen and Google Scholar are incredibly hard to beat unless you are looking for nietzche publications of pay magazines with 10 orders per year

Anyone else running their own servers? I have unraid with deluge-vpn, sonarr, radarr, plex, and ombi dockers. Pretty sweet setup.

I have a QNAP running Plex for movies and TV and Roon for music.

All my requests on MAM have been filled

because they were probably available from a public source

Libgen is garbage. There's a ton of shit that is either not available or only available in PDF. Bib is king for retails and MAM is basically ratio free because it's so easy.

MAM is shit because there's fuck all in MAM.

it's fantastic. I love how they incorporate the actual images to a t. Godspeed, you crazy swedes

wish there was a movie about Douglas Mawson as well. He's another underrated (ant)arctic explorer

avistaz is a lot better than i thought

Attached: 1501614522963.jpg (615x346, 45K)

PrivateHD is pretty good too. Not as good as BTN & PTP, but until then it's nice to have.

I know someone who was banned from all cabal for a serious offense like trading or something I think and guy got into all of them again in less than a year, actually I think in a few months or something. funny thing is he didn't even had hdb before he was cabal banned but now he has ptp btn hdb everything. he did this in a few months. and here im a good boy on all of the trackers but i can't even imagine to get into hdb.

i waited for a month and 2 weeks and no response. My friend gave me an invitr eventually

>and here im a good boy on all of the trackers but i can't even imagine to get into hdb.
Suck his dick and you are in.

uhdbits cabal 2025

they should just do open sign ups at this point
nobody wants to join even though they recruit on every single tracker

Why is there no /ptg/ tracker

Because /ptg/ are for one thing greedy bastards. Even /mu/ could not make their (freeleech, bad idea) music tracker work. Really unfortunate, but Jow Forums is no good at this stuff.

daily reminder that poolshark is a faggot

Attached: 1494081832121.jpg (960x720, 109K)

>he wasn't here for Jow Forumstracker

that's OT, more or less

what happened to usillyboy? can't find anything related to him

Whatever you do don't get invited in from him. I waited for years to get on hdbits and finally got an invite but it's from someone I know is trustworthy. Getting marked is just not worth it.

not a real tracker

If my account is pruned for inactivity, am I good to make a new account, or do I need to go to IRC?

If it's been less than a year, I'd seriously recommend putting up with the shenanigans to recover it the right way.

Whats the easiest way to get buffer on GGn?

Cross seed shit you got on general trackers or even rarbg

daily reminder that poolshark is a faggot

Attached: 1518176595683.jpg (960x720, 109K)

>assblasted neons

>put blacked on hacked amazon ec2 seedbox then forget about it for weeks
>it ends up doing good numbers

Attached: blacked.png (891x31, 3K)

Why is Apollo second to E?

By far the best thread opening in a while.

just got banned from KG, do I even need it?

That's exactly what I would picture someone with large amounts of time to devote to the dumbest inane chatter on private tracker IRC channels looking like.

No, nobody does

What reputable trackers recruit from GGn and usual requirements? Making my way to invite forums and need to know if it's even worth it.

power user BTN/RED
any class HDB

is there any way to get the bonus features that were on the disk?

Holy shit he wasn't lying

Attached: HDB recruitment.png (1626x44, 28K)

is incorrect
Power Gamer: RED and AHD
Elite Gamer: BTN
Legendary Gamer: PTP

This is all I see in the Invites forum. HDB might exist in a class-specific forum I don't have access to.