It's up

The man is on fire, two videos in the past hour.
Hardware Debunked - Part 1 - Sandy vs FX: youtube.com/watch?v=Q5GoHmtnmus
Hardware Debunked - Part 2 - Double Con-Firmed: youtube.com/watch?v=1Cxfl9dkeqU

Attached: adored.jpg (100x100, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/xoLKgRfNKBo/maxresdefault.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boy you guys sure are slow these days.

or maybe noone cares

Advertising your channel is against the rules. Sage

>Bulldozer closing the gap with Sandy Bridge.
So this is the power of Fine Wine

Boy oh boy, getting to the end of the part 1 and I'm feeling pretty vindicated for my 8350 purchase.

Wow, Jim gets pissed at the end of part two. I'm guessing he has had enough of shills in general.

Which is silly. Congrats, core counts allowed your CPU to hold its low ground long enough for the competition to fall just as far behind present-day consumer tech.

The takeaway is that core counts really do matter now. Sandy Bridge started great and finished outdated. Bulldozer started off shit and finished outdated. It was never great at any point.

It is kind of amazing how far you can start with the fundamental wisdom of "barcharts tend to be BS"

As if he would.

>watch the first 10 mins
him being jealous about some guy who disproved him and him trying to damage control why the other guy is wrong by apparently saying gta 5 is not a worthwhile benchmark despite being the biggest and most played game in the world to date

>watch last 10 mins
him calling amd fangirls the biggest cancer in the industry who defend colossal turds like the vega 64 with their lives. i actually agree. amd fangirls need to all be put down. i will never buy amd so i don't have to associate myself with those pricks

>the biggest and most played game in the world to date
That would be PUBG, another horrible game to benchmark

Can you give a summery of what it's about and what the results are? 45 minutes is pretty long.
Also why would we care about FX and Sandy Bridge now when we have Coffee Lake and Ryzen?

Attached: ritsu_flap.gif (393x450, 269K)

Attached: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (659x609, 66K)

It is about the reliability of the tech-press and reviewers. Especially when it comes to benchmarks. It is mostly a defense of previous his previous works. With acknowledgement of one error or two. Certainly against someone that keeps "debunking" his vids.

> It was never great at any point.
It's great now. $100 CPU for 6 years, why bother to upgrade. The same applies to the more expensive i7-2600.

he made a video saying that the fx 8370 is better than the 2500k because of the benchmarks a website published. another pretty well respected benchmark channel decided to test it himself in 16 games and found the opposite. one site had a 10% advantage for the fx and the other had a 25% advantage for the 2500k. he basically tries to call the 2nd benchmark with the 16 games wrong because some of the games were "old" by his standard like gta 5, overwatch and arma 3. he also says that it is unfair because the benchmarker used 2133 mhz ram instead of 1333 as he believes no one, or a very small amount of people use anything above 1333 or 1600 with their sandybridge processor.

it's all just desperation if you ask me. he is heavily biased in his way of thought and he has admitted to be heavily biased before (has has gone back to delete videos after he realized his bias on more than one occasion) . the other guy is one of the most neutral benchmarkers and he always conducts in depth benchmarks. i have more faith in the guy who actually tested the 2 processors himself and showed gameplay segments and all that over a guy who cherrypicks a website to favor his opinion.

Oh fuck yeas. I was gonna watch a movie but I'll take based Jim anytime over a Hollywood movie.

*opens up my box of Anthon Berg chocolates*

Attached: 1521314698067.jpg (351x352, 38K)

religious bump.
the man is my god.

why did I read this in an australian accent?

Announcing sage is also against the rules. newfag.
OP isn't advertising the channel, he's bringing a topic for our discussion. Which you wouldn't ever participate anyway due to your cognitive bias.

pubg is the most played on steam. it's dwarfed by the amount of players in games like LoL. gta 5 has sold so many copies that it's officially the biggest franchise in the world, far bigger than any movie or other game ever made. it's sold a good ~500m copies globally on all systems.

He BTFO of AMD fanboys!

i.ytimg.com/vi/xoLKgRfNKBo/maxresdefault.jpg

He hates you guys.

Steve brought this on himself. Made a habit of capitalizing on Adoreds videos for views

Advertising your favorite youtube has never been accept here you fucking newfaggot. fuck off with your eceleb shit

no. even adoredtv himself said this isn't even close to being the case. he says it's the amd shills and fanboys who keep spouting cancerous shit to hub whenever adoredtv makes a video. he even said that those same amd fanboys who watch his videos in some attempt at post purchase rationalisation of their shit product that they even turned on him when he said the vega 64 is hot trash which deserves the garbage bin.
he admitted amd fans are the worst people in all of tech and gaming

Everyone hates fanboys, on both sides.

No what? You claim Steve made those videos for sake of science? Don't make me laugh.

Wrong pasta. Timecoded to end of video.

are you stupid? he made them exactly for that.
>big claims made about product
>benchmark channel attempts to verify them

90% of adoredtv is the exact same yet you don't claim him to be leeching off other people like linus for views. hell, his own conlake shit all stemmed from a linus benchmark video which caused him to do research around it. nearly all of adoredtv's videos are in a response to some video or article which he attempts or verify or disprove and they are almost all unanimously computerbase articles. why is it ok for him to do that but when hub attempts to do the same for adoreds own video it's suddenly wrong? they even work together and he said so in his video that steve from hub sent him some videos before he uploaded them.

the absolute state of fanboys. you only see what your beloved adoredtv tells you

Attached: 1436932577791.png (964x768, 744K)

Oh man new AdoredTV videos. I honestly do like his videos. He does some interesting research. I really wish he would just write scripts for videos and perhaps do the editing too and have someone who actually speaks English, preferably a cute female, do the audio.

I haven't watched his videos yet, working up to it since he can't speak English and his attempt at it is hard to bear. But I do know this about GTA V: It's a game that heavily favors Intel CPUs and NVidia GPUs, more so than any other game I know. You can see this if you compare a AMD CPU+GPU rig with a Intel+NVidia rig in a bunch of games, AMD will perform worse in GTA V even if it's better in other games. If someone asked me "could you build a gaming rig for me that will mostly be used to play GTA V and perhaps some other games" then I'm going to build a Intel+NVidia rig. It is what it is.

Attached: hot-asian-waiting-for-elevator.jpg (920x1382, 306K)

The answer to this is to remove all outliers. Including any that favor AMD and put all outliers in their own section.

Naive bullshit. It's clear to me Steve thought he found an easy path of raking easy views with jumping on Adored's content. A sample of 10 and draw conclusions from it as a whole as scientific? Steve even admitted that himself it's just for show and not an authoritative claim

The problem is always in aghreeing upon the methodology. Everyone tests differently. Which is why you get such varies results from tech site to tech site.

There should be an agreed upon methodology signed by all parties (yeah that will never happen since they are all click bait).

Adored makes opinion pieces though, he takes benchmarks from others and analyses upon it. Just making a rebuke benchmark falls flat when your analysis on it weak and pointless.

If he could afford the hardware or got any for free he would do his own benchmarking. But that would require pissing off AMD. Intel and Nvidia so they rarely send him stuff. So *ALL* he has is data from other sites to analyze.

Maybe for 2 out of 10 videos he would do actual benchmarking even if he got samples for his current line of content and those benches won't be near in depth ones like from GN and others.

I like the fact that he is out there calling others out on their shit. I can't think of any other person putting this much effort into pouring over past data and asking interesting questions about why stuff does not always add up.