>debian stretch
Not bad, but try something a little less "apt"
>XFCE
>Current year
Get a better laptop or better taste, neet
>1440x900
Come on.

Install some normal font set.
Change DE to something better your laptop can def handle it. Or go the other direction and rice a WM.

Unrelated, I found *fetch entirely useless. It literally say nothing about your install. Just some useless af info to make the screen look busy.

What is wrong with xfce?

Upgrade to testing from stable is my only advice.

does anyone know how to make compiz use the fxce gtk window decorations. right now it's using the default compiz stuff.

Shit kernel version

nice pape, shit everything else

Fuck Linux

me@anus

>His file system is a crt television

Attached: 1508975783581.jpg (400x381, 23K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: 1518993428150.jpg (1200x1600, 515K)

Celeron must be awful, as my Kaby Lake Pentium is pretty shit.

That processor is very bad.

too many packages

Dont listen to that pleb. There's nothing wrong with XFCE. I use it in my workstation and it is very stable.

Are you mentally retarded?

>spot the helicopter

Debian, great.
Greybird is nice.

XFCE is OK, I use it on my Slackware VM. LXDE on my actual netbook.

The only issue I have is the desktop icons. They're entirely unnecessary these days. I haven't used them for over a year and don't miss them.

>2045 packages

Attached: 1523390071911.jpg (957x621, 90K)

>What is wrong with xfce?
Nothing, that guy is a faggot.

Xfce is the best DE if you're not willing to jump right in and go full i3 balls to the wall.
Xfce is best for normies and newbies in other words.

yea xfce is comfy. I have it installed here for my gf or friends that might need to check emails/etc so they don't get scared of my i3 lol

Do your eyes a favour and change your terminal font to something meant for terminal use.

Something not anti-aliased like terminus.

Otherwise who cares. Good job. Spending hours tweaking your window manager theme is autism. Write code and be productive instead
(although I would change the theme away from greybird because it sucks and is the reason your panel looks shit. Use arc or numix or something)

x900
>Come on.
those are fighting words boy. 16:10 is better than 16:9

People who are actually productive and are doing something with their lives will have that many packages installed, yes.