Just found an iPhone 6s on the road back home, still works, just some cracks from a car going on it...

Just found an iPhone 6s on the road back home, still works, just some cracks from a car going on it. It's locked by fingerprint ID and I never really dealt with Apple stuff before. Is there any way of getting into it? I turned it off as first step so I don't get tracked down, but is there any way of accessing it? I'll share stuff on it if you guys help me, or I'll just return it if I won't.

Attached: A4wiV.jpg (3120x4160, 1.35M)

Take it back, Jamal.

fuck off retard.

Give it back Tyrone

You'll need to find an iBoot or SecureROM exploit on your own which is quite difficult. After that you'll need to use an unlocked device that's the same model to pull firmware keys for the latest signed version of iOS. Then download the actual IPSW from iTunes servers or ipsw.me. The entire start screen that's all white asking for a passcode is a setup app. On a Mac convert the IPSW to a zip by renaming it as such. Inside the zip file there will be 3 dmg files. Largest is the root filesystem. Decrypt it by running it through iDecrypt using the corresponding firmware key you pulled earlier. From there find and delete setup.app in /var/Applications. Repack the IPSW and move it to your desktop. Connect your device in DFU and exploit either bootloader. Open iTunes and hold the option key while clicking restore. Restore to your custom IPSW. At first it will not boot. Exploit the bootloader again through DFU and take control of the iBSS to manually bootstrap the iBEC. From there you'll be able to able to patch the kernel (in DFU mode KPP is disabled) and take control of RestoreRamdisk. Use it to wipe the iOS system partition and manually flash the stock firmware from your custom IPSW to the System partition (/dev/0s1s1) but be sure to exclude /var/Applications. Best method is called "stashing" where you move /Applications to the user partition. When you reboot to the SecureROM you should be able to start up normally. The setup app will not be present so you'll go directly to the SpringBoard.

TLDR you need rare and powerful exploits and super 1337 skillz or you're gonna have a nice paperweight.

>we get these threads so often that I have a text file to copy and paste this

tyrone, do the right thing

Literally just give it back you fucking autist.
Turn it on. wait until someone calls and tell them that you have found their phone.

If you have to ask how to unlock an iPhone then you can't unlock an iPhone.

give it back, you freaking scum.

have you tried the microwave method? it quite reliably fries the securerom chip on the phone.

RETURN THE PHONE TYRONE

>Turn it on. wait until someone calls and tell them that you have found their phone.
This.
AKA: don't be an asshole.

Sell it on ebay.

Give it back, Jamal.

Return that absconded electronic device, Demetrius.

That’s my phone retard

>reflection
>it's actually a black!

Ludarious hand it over.

Hmmm I feel like my knowledge has increased.

Attached: 710448833.jpg (1787x1034, 133K)

Since I rebooted it the SIM is locked and I can't do that anyway.
Also, I'm not black ftw
Is it really this hard or is there people who are able to do it?

Attached: file.png (1263x1060, 1.08M)

It's virtually impossible for an average joe to unlock an iphone. Pretty much only way to unlock one is to work for a 3 letter government agency or a firm that offers "hacking" services to 3 letter government agencies.