AdoredTV just ripped AMD fanboys a new asshole

AdoredTV just ripped AMD fanboys a new asshole.
You did this to yourselves.
You had this coming.

youtu.be/1Cxfl9dkeqU?t=1097

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

And he's fucking right, if you're a blind fanboy, then fuck you.

t. ryzen user

Guy isn't wrong though

He was mostly shitting on Vega apologists, 64 was absolute garbage at its price, 56 was a bit better.

I don't apologize for Vega. I just think I got a good deal on my 56. Especially after tweaking it up. At the time I would have had to spend at least £100 more on a GTX 1080. As it stands I get close to the 1080 in performance (sometimes better in certain games) with not much more power usage (currently running 1480Mhz @ 820mV)

See this is the kind of fanboy he was referring to. All hate should be aimed squarely at fanboys. I run my Vega 56 on an Intel platform. It performs perfectly well for my needs. I am not chasing benchmarks. I look at some reviews. I see how happy Amazon customers are. I try to make informed choices based on cost to performance ratio. I simply could not afford a GTX 1080 at the time. The Vega 56 was the next best thing and I knew I could squeeze enough out of it to beat a GTX 1070 in a lot of instances.

Anyhow I should not need to justify my purchasing decisions on the likes of you.

>AMD released a faulty product at hardware level
How is it faulty, you fucking imbecile? Does it not work at what it is marketed to work at?
>YOU. GOT. RIPPED. OFF. AMDTARD.
It performs the same or better than the competitor at the same price point, if you don't include the extreme price gouging that happened due to mining. It's a competitive product, both in performance AND price.
If he bought it for a good price, like he said he did, how the fuck is that getting ripped off?

Do you have a problem in the head? Are you incapable of realizing that maybe, just MAYBE, Intel/Nvidia aren't always the better option, just because they make the best high end part for gaming at the moment?
Literal fucking retard.

I got it for £380 delivered brand new on day 1. Forget all the price hikes afterwards. At its initial price it's good value. The trouble is every benchmark being done since (including that unfair Vega 64 vs 1080 Ti one) is based on cost NOW rather than what it should have been.

Kill yourself scottish subhuman

WTF I'm an intel fanboy now

Being a fanboy is the problem. Promoting stuff based on honest opinions is fine. Defending shit for shits sake is another.

All this 'AMD no bully' nonsense needs to stop.

Two fucking threads advertising this guy now? Really?

This retard is stating that "AMD fanboys" are worse than intel and nvidia fanboys. Is such a thing even true. Do AMD fanboys even exist.

amd subplebbit has more people than intel and nvidia combined
it's almost always amdtards shitting up comment sections on the internet

>amd subplebbit has more people than intel and nvidia combined
Damn you're right. I thought AMD had a tiny market share though. What gives

AMD just has a lot more fanboys.

Intel's just some multi billion dollar company that screws people over.
AMD too, but they're also getting screwed over by Intel, so I guess they get some sympathy.

I personally am very happy with AMD this generation. I chose the RX 580 because it plays nicer with Linux. I'm choosing the Ryzen 2600 because it's a nice upgrade over my 1090t with double the threads for a way better price than Intel's offering.

That being said, I am looking forward to an 8c/16t Intel chip in the future.

I just tend to have better luck with AMD stuff and Linux.

Except they fucking are. AMD fanboys are the only ones I know that look like fucking jehowah witnesses. They go everyfuckingwhere to spread propaganda, treating AMD like some kind of holy angel while shitting on nvidia and intel nonstop even when no fucking body has even started any kind of related discussion.

They are literally the nintendo fanboys of technology, making up excuses for their favorite company's uptenth major fuckup while blaming everyone else for it.

Don't even get me started with how they are always hyping up AMD's latest upcoming shit to hell and beyond and then when the thing comes out and it's yet another piece of fucking trash, they come out the woodwork to say that nobody expected anything different and that it was always meant to be shit and they actually like it.

Examples:
>hyping bulldozers
>hyping vishera being in charge of fixing bulldozer
>hyping the 3xx series as being "leagues ahed" nvidia's 9xx when it was yet just another fucking rebrand
>hyping the laughable garbage known as fury and then damage controlling for it
>hyping "the overclocker's dream" and then damage controlling for it
>all the major fucking bullshit surrounding Polaris and then it came out with the same fucking kind of performance we were already getting from AMD
>all the fucking bullshit we've had to hear about Vega and how it was gonna destroy nvidia only for them to deliver some garbage housefire gpus with no drivers and performance from two years ago

There's a reason nobody stands AMD fanboys. It's THE most intellectually dishonest and spammy fucking fanbase out there.

pretty spot on except for
>They are literally the nintendo fanboys of technology,

swap that with playstation and it's prefect

>swap that with playstation
do us the honour of not turning Jow Forums into /v/ and delete your post. you stupid twat.

nigger you said
>There's a reason nobody stands AMD fanboys

the factual worst fanboys in console gaming are playstation fans. i was only correcting you. there is a strawpoll confirming it

im not the same poster as the one you replied to before.
im saying that it doesnt matter what fucking company your fanboying for, its the fact your doing it. so adding your snide comment about it being playstation rather than nintendo is just fueling the fire. retard.

Imagine having to choose only one baka

Attached: 1080.gif (800x523, 161K)

>not being either

>gif
for what reason

Intel and nvidia customers are too busy happily using their problem free hardware, whereas AMDummies can't use their broken shit for what it's intended.

>fanboys
>(you)
>*repeat 30x*
wow, he's rude as fuck

It's how GPUZ saves its screenshots

He did prove that aussie Steve is a shill though.

> AMD fanboys are the only ones I know that look like fucking jehowah witnesses
As if some intel and nvidia fanboys aren't just as bad.
Go on, start another thread simply mentioning Ryzen 2 launch up ahead this week. Don't make any judgment of valor, just announce it'll come out on the 19th and see all of the offtopic shitstorm ensue.
Or make another thread asking when will Radeon next line of graphics cards will come out. See which side will ruin the topic first.

I see AMD fanboys as reactionary and revengeful, and keenly aware that they are the minority. So they compensate by trying to be louder, but it's evident that you can't be louder than the majority.