Did he kill himself, Jow Forums?

Did he kill himself, Jow Forums?

Attached: 800px-Ian_Murdock_interview_at_Holiday_Club_hotel_2008_(2).jpg (800x533, 46K)

no, CIA got to him to ensure debian was compromised by systemd

that's not jim carrey wtf

Yes. He was raped or something by cops and then he freaked out and called them niggers and then sjws told him to kill himself.

Be Ian Murdoch.

You love your wife so much you name the masterpiece of your life after your names. Debra + Ian = Debian.

Debian.

After 15 years she leaves you taking with her half of your money and a chunk of your heart. Debian - Debra = Ian?

Debian.

She found a new lover immediately but after 6 years you still can't get over the divorce. You are alone. Worse of all every day at work you hear about 'Debian' and it reminds you of her.

Debian debian debian.

Then "women in open source" start telling you everything is white-men's fault. Why aren't you doing anything for women in tech? Aren't you ashamed of your privilege you fucking cis-scum? And even with all your privilege you are alone.

Debian debian debian debian.

Maybe at the bottom of the next bottle I'll find some solace.

Debian debian debian debian debian debian.

Then the neighbour yells "install gentoo you fucking faggot!", it's blind rage.

Next thing you know a cop is strip-searching you, she's a woman. Her name is Deborah.

glow in the dark CIA niggers got him.

beautiful, mind If I save it friend ?

these.

Fucking checked

I have nothing to contribute but I don't want this to die. The truth is out there.

Attached: 1512342645612.jpg (257x196, 10K)

he looks like the suicidal type

>irishman dies alcohol-brawl-related death
shocking

don't forget what he stood for, lads
don't let them take it away

Ya'll know this doesn't just happen accidentally, right?

>people don't deliberately kill themselves accidentally
you don't say

He was murdered.

>Debra + Ian = Debian.
holy fuck are kidding me

Lurk more

What's with these Linux nerds?
Criminals with suicidal tendencies. Some even eat shit from their toes and spout Communist nonsense on their blogs.
I'll never understand.

Attached: trymyfs.jpg (366x524, 42K)

>lurk moar xDDDDDD XDDD

Fluorescent Central Intelligence Agency negroes killed him so they could compromise debian.

he was killed by the systemd defense force

seriously now, I think the cops "suicided" him. I remember reading his posts in twitter (someone here in Jow Forums posted something about him), he seemed OK, and then an hour or so after his last twit, they said he was dead.

rms says systemd is fine, stop pushing conspiratard theories, it's open source

rms is an egomaniac who doesn't give a shit about harmful software as long as it is "free".

Absolutely false. Go read his website and educate yourself...

Attached: anger.jpg (269x211, 8K)

He literally said it's okay whatever it does as long as it's free software

>educate yourself

Don't you have a hashtag campaign on Twitter?

I did volunteer work (dumb shit) for RMS and this isn't true. He bitched about everything and anything all the time. If there was a free program that was malicious, he would bitch about it no doubt.

Imagine being reminded of a woman who broke your heart in the most gruesome way every single day because you named a project after her which became a huge success. Worse than having a name tattoo.

This.

holy fuck are you a 12yo living under a fucking rock

He set himself to false

Did Jim Carrey killed himself? :O

Ian = !Ian

ian.getHeart().stop();

Attached: 1442345440610.jpg (299x299, 25K)

>Then "women in open source" start telling you everything is white-men's fault. Why aren't you doing anything for women in tech? Aren't you ashamed of your privilege you fucking cis-scum? And even with all your privilege you are alone.
Wasn't he an SJW himself?