How can the Devil be bad if he would punish you for doing wrong?

How can the Devil be bad if he would punish you for doing wrong?
Shouldn't the punishment make you a better person?

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_abukawa_honpo__2e809591f24f9e1e399d4f8e8bf68908.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

because

Well, imagine him to be something like the villain from Saw. He tortures people who were the scum of the Earth and in the end, those who survived actually started appreciating life more and became better people. I think that's what Satan is actually doing, except the torment is eternal and you can't perish.

It isn't Satan who punishes us, it is Satan who leads us to punishment.

Hell is a place designed for the devil and his angels.

And no, hell does not make us better people. It is eternal punishment for eternal sin

But as humans we only have fineite lives, therefore we are incapable of sinning eternally. Even polpot could only accumulate so much sin points. hell he might have paid off his sin loans by now

While our bodies die our soul is eternal and we will continue to sin in Hell eternally or at least until the second death

What if a mass murderer decides he doesn't want to sin anymore so he just stops sinning in hell? What do you do with him?

You don't have to use mass murderers as an example. All people are evil and for humans it is impossible to make it to Heaven only God is what makes it possible for us.

Now, as for the person in Hell. How would he stop sinning? No human can stop sinning on Earth. Only Jesus has done that.
We would have to be perfect like Jesus to get to Heaven if God was not as merciful and loving as He is.
In Hell, how is a man going to be perfect if a man can not be perfect on Earth? No. He will continue to reject God.

very based

He punishes the bad ones, that's an act of good, still.
Well, translate it to a real life, why you got to jail as a punishment? Because they want you to suffer or for you to realize what have you done and hardwire your wrong doing in to your head?

Punishment is still an act of good.

I don't sin tho

Humans never learn their lesson the humans who reject God go to Hell and they are punished. They will never learn their lesson.

We all do

prove it

have you ever lusted? have you ever envied? ever hated? ever procrastinated?

This is why God is worse than Satan.
Kinda sounds like you want them go to hell.

that's just disingenuous

I don't and neither does God, but we all deserve Hell

I told you, I don't sin. Have you tried not sinning?

@6557438
Here's your (You)

Satan did nothing wrong

What if Satania saves Christmas?

Attached: Begone.jpg (1280x720, 90K)