/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user worries a salt rock lamp will fry a USB port • Chicago customs takes forever • user is let down by a seller others are experiencing similar issues with the same store • user fell for the TS100 meme • user considers modding a USB sound card another user put caps on his user posts his frankenstein attempt • PostNord is now getting cucked into returning 400k parcels to the sender because no Swede wants to pay the handling fee • user gets a freewheel remover • CSG exclusively gets $15 off the Redmi Note 5 Global 64gb • user gets a tool pouch for chopsticks • user's package is smashed but the contents survived • Another unboxing this time of the Mi Notebook • Canada customs is taking user's package fora trip around Canada • Retard bought shit off Wish, got scammed • user is having fun with a H8 Mini • The red star on user's Mitu plush is slightly off Previous thread

Attached: csg v1 hf.png (1070x1070, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JVV7A
ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-26-Inch-Professional-Portable-Retractable-Self-defense-Stick-Tool-Outdoor-OG/112867807188
tomtop.com/p-y5181b-2.html
aliexpress.com/item/Solid-Plastic-Clear-Buttons-Set-Replacement-For-PlayStation-4-PS4-Controller-Transparent-buttons-Full-Set/32629097053.html
aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-Universal-3D-Thumbstick-Cap-Aluminum-Alloy-Metallic-Metal-Analogue-Analog-Joystick-Stick-Module-For-PS4/32581751593.html
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_1682917.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rVOo9weCkOo
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/
youtube.com/channel/UCYeF5HjQaEr_b5TAUu7VCfw/videos
aliexpress.com/item/a/32791287260.html
aliexpress.com/item/b/32711859502.html
aliexpress.com/item/c/32789104911.html
aliexpress.com/item/d/32809843496.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I missed the latest Ali coupon thing.
Is there a next one any soon?

is it only me or the coupons aren't that good?
it is better to wait for sales/flashdeals than take a 2$ coupon on 50$ headphones

Some more stuff came in, mostly boring shit like usb cables but a 8bitdo Zero and a cat spoon are among the more interesting ones. Cat spoon was a Gearbest Anniversary thing that I bought for 1 dollar. It is pretty cute.

Attached: P_20180417_114420.jpg (4096x2304, 2.1M)

>the guitar not sent yet!I sent a request for an extension of processing time 4 days in a row but did not receive an answer so i filled a track number ,otherwise the order will be cancel by aliexpress, i will complete the guitar and send it out as possible as soon,then i will tell you a right track number when the guitar send out
thanks
dan

I asked him to cancel so he sent a notification that it's now shipped, bit the tracking number is still fake. If I dispute, will Ali just cancel the whole thing like I wanted?

the coupons were in % no?
not technology related, but my buddy copped decent cargo pants there for 70 cents lmao

This coupons I got were like $1 off $7, $1 off $1.01 and $5 off $25.
I got about $20 in price reductions, but also spent way more than I should.
So far the REMAX RM-303 has been the most amazing haul I did for $2-3. Thanks a bunch user for the tip, I absolutely love them.

>the coupons were in % no?
That's GearBest. That guy was talking about the shitty AliExpress coupons.

>archive.is/JVV7A
>Fees on Chinese packages hit back against Postnord - "will be visible in the finances"
Postnord BTFO

Attached: 1500387110597.jpg (2048x1536, 522K)

Got 15$ to waste which cheap chink iem/headphone should I get?

New chink shit arrived, anybody have any guesses what this is before I open it?

Attached: IMG_20180417_102914.jpg (4160x3120, 2.59M)

knife?

camo dildo?

ze dragon dildo

Close, it's a chink telescopic baton. It's collapsed in this picture, it extends out to skull smashing length.

Attached: IMG_20180417_103405_HDR.jpg (4160x3120, 4M)

>Fees on chink packages hits PostNord back.
>The massive overload of packages cause delays and chaos at PostNord and pissed customers.
>This shit is not only expensive for PoatNord, but also disrupting national shipments for normal people e.g. important business mail.
gg Swecucks well played.

Attached: 838-CS-634.jpg (634x357, 59K)

Is the quality good?

Quality seems fine, it took some time to set it up due to having to reverse the tubing but here it is E X T E N D E D

Attached: IMG_20180417_110203.jpg (4160x3120, 2.56M)

Is Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 still best bang for the buck?

I've got an AliExpress order that I've received and left feedback for, but can't delete from My Orders in the app. Any idea why that is?

>Pentioner orders cheap chink shit before fee is implemented over slow as fuck sellers shipping method.
>Suddenly some retard politician gets mad at muh taxes not being paid on chink shit and asks that all mail taxes must be paid.
>PostNord/Customs flip their shit and rather than implement slowly/do it rationally they decide to rush the stupidly high fee that doesn't make sense for cheap chink shit items instantly before anyone has the time to adapt to it.
>The result is the chink shit arrives months later and he refuses to pay the $9 fee to PostNord for the state to collect their $0.009 in taxes
>Now PostNord has to pay to ship the $1 item accross the continent again because every normal human being thinks their fee is jewing them out.
>PostNord flips their shit over the bill for this and thus chinks the chinks by shipping even air mail stuff over containers in boats instead citing "its good for muh environment which we care about the most" and "you should collect your damn packages if you order them"
>Reality: its cheapest for PostNord.

Gee I wonder why user didn't collect his package swecucks. Are they thinking with their arse?

Attached: Screenshot_Firefox_20180417-115401.png (1080x1920, 601K)

Thanks!

Attached: ohshitnice.jpg (1205x626, 100K)

Where do you find batons without flashlights in them? AliExpress only allows the sale of those because they're technically flashlights.

It has an extra connection to ground it (the screw on the end)

>there will be less mail needed to be delivered
>staff will be cut due to non-demand
i am now sure that some people will lose their jobs over this stupid decision, i surely wouldnt want to be the people in charge of making these decisions, some laid off lunatic might come after me :^)

I got mine from a chink seller on eBay
ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-26-Inch-Professional-Portable-Retractable-Self-defense-Stick-Tool-Outdoor-OG/112867807188

I've also seen them listed on sites like TomTop.
tomtop.com/p-y5181b-2.html

>Ship from Hong Kong Warehouse

But it says EU direct? Will I get jewed by customs?

Disregard that, just spotted the import duty insurance option.

Not sure if I trust the chinks to reimburse me desu.

current meme iems?

Yeah it's still pretty good. Try to find it for under USD120 if you can.

They're to be trusted, I bought the Note 4x back when it just came out and paid for the import duty insurance option as well. I didn't need it in the end, your choice if you want to go with that extra protection or not.

PostNord is already a shithole and I have a friend which got paid like almost nothing to work there due to unemployment.
If they are going to fire more workers I wonder what will become of "service" at PostNord.
Oh well, at least you Swedes haven't had to wait 6 months for delivery or having your chink shit stolen over Russia Post.

>Oh well, at least you Swedes haven't had to wait 6 months for delivery
Well, some packages have been taking months.
>having your chink shit stolen over Russia Post
PostNord employs otherwise unemployable people on subsidized salaries. There's immigrants who have 90% of their salary subsidized yet still have problems finding work, guess why.

63/37 my ass

is it possible to order chink solder without getting lead-free crap?

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (640x480, 115K)

Are you telling me Sweden is a bigger shithole than Russia?
Here there are a lot of Armenian immigrants, but they work their ass off at for example 24 hours open fastfood places and gets nothing. If you ship with CDEK, IML etc which many AliExpress sellers do you get high quality fast delivery to warehouse to collect or home courier delivery. I got my Xiaomi power bank in a week this way.

If you hand out free gibs you will select for people who will do anything to not work.

You'll probably get 100% lead when you order the ROHS stuff.

New thumbsticks and buttons for ps4 controller
aliexpress.com/item/Solid-Plastic-Clear-Buttons-Set-Replacement-For-PlayStation-4-PS4-Controller-Transparent-buttons-Full-Set/32629097053.html
aliexpress.com/item/2pcs-Universal-3D-Thumbstick-Cap-Aluminum-Alloy-Metallic-Metal-Analogue-Analog-Joystick-Stick-Module-For-PS4/32581751593.html

Attached: IMG_20180417_223604.jpg (3264x2448, 1.84M)

looks tacky

Yeah a little bit. I can always put it back to stock/try out different combinations

are those really casted metal parts, or just painted on plastic?

>aluminium
how does it feel compared to rubber?

Its aluminium, not painted.
Feels cool, the stick seems to slide around in the casing a bit smoother.

Anyone else got their memedian usb?

Attached: IMG_20180417_153524.jpg (4160x3120, 3.27M)

Eiaosi X6.

Looks like eBay caught onto it and removed a ton of telescopic baton listings right after my post. Thanks eBay.

Thanks to the user that recommended these clips, they are pretty good. They even work better for clipping earbuds to your shirt than the plastic alligator clip ones do. I find the alligator clips either break or are too big so they don't stay on the earbuds.

Attached: P_20180417_081642.jpg (2160x3840, 1.11M)

Either will get it today or tomorrow, depends how fast/slow the usps is gonna be, will post when I receive it. It will be a good test of my usb 3.0 expresscard dongle for my thinkpads, which is chinkshit but not AliExpress chinkshit

Seems like I have a problem with it, just blinks once and nothing, when I open it in device manager it says "This device cannot start.(Code 10)" and "A device which does not exist was specified"

on a usb2 or 3 port? test it on a usb2 on another machine, if it still behaves the same you might need to ask for a refund

No

Tried it on both. I dont have working second machine at home, so I'll test it tommorow at work

cool

I have a really old and shit thinkpad I don't even know the model but it has a gen 1 i3

can I use the express card port or take out the dvd reader somehow and put in an SSD?
or at least replace the slow HDD with an SSD

What is the cheapest and the most useful item I can buy on aliexpress for under 20$?

Gib benchmark pls

Also check if it throttles when the controller heats up.

So I actually got my other machine working, and it works on usb 2 port, havent had luck with usb 3

Attached: IMG_20180417_171519.jpg (1944x2592, 2M)

Latest meme tablet? Preferably with a decent processor and 3/4G.

Depends on the country you are in

Hi chinky friends,

Which one was the recommended shop for fake Rayban and other quality sunglasses? :)

Great price on the Teclast F7 + 128gb SSD which TechTablets says is the best value chink laptop right now!

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_1682917.html

youtube.com/watch?v=rVOo9weCkOo

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

Attached: Teclast-F7.jpg (2373x1291, 430K)

What's the best cheap China generic Smartwatch? I do mean cheap like under $30.

Attached: smart.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Save up a little more and get the Xiaomi Bip, it's often $40ish on sale

>havent had luck with usb 3
on either machines? you might want to update the firmware of your usb3 controller and the usb3 drivers afterwards, might be some incompatibility. if it happens to not work on any usb3 port it might be defective

What's shocking is that the chinks managed to make a keyboard layout on which the arrow buttons don't look retarded.

I can't give you a specific model but there's a guy reviewing chink smartwatches on YT

youtube.com/channel/UCYeF5HjQaEr_b5TAUu7VCfw/videos

user is really dumb for buying on wish like a pure normie and must gtfo of here

>fitness tracker
I mean a real smartwatch that can launch basic apps

I'm sure there is useful information here but he has like a bajillion vids with no top 5 or summary videos

Just booted to bios, detects it normaly, looks like windows is fucking up somewhere.
On my other machine driver used is disk.sys, on my main machine it tries to use usbstor.sys.
Now I just need to find a way to force it to use other driver

Did you hibernate or put the PC to sleep mode the last time you used it? Also what CPU? I think I know what's fucking it up.

Never used hibernation and sleep, ryzen 1600

Oh okay, then it's not what I thought.

if you are using the native usb3 ports update the drivers/firmware.

i dont really like asmedia shit, renesas/nec normally behaves much better

user from this post here, today I managed to outchink the chinks, they are giving me a partial refund of $28 so I got a pretty good deal on those earphones, very happy that the earphones survived the shipping, they are great, does anybody know where to get cheap velour pads that won't give me ear cancer?

Attached: 1519168561932.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

I don't know how to crosslink in clover

Attached: 1520030499501.jpg (367x360, 58K)

Do jackets like pic related actually look good IRL?

Attached: Capture.png (519x527, 283K)

no, and on top of that they're made of shit-tier quality fabric which makes them look even more riddiculous

Yeah that's sorta what I was thinking. Are there any good jackets I could get from china? Or just keep buying locally?

rules of buying clothes via aliexpress/taobao/whatever

1) Don't

>dumb phoneposter
see

is it worth getting a chink USB?
or can i not really find much cheaper ones than in the western stores

i want 64 or 128gb

Attached: 1519648745370.jpg (250x245, 8K)

Depends. Are you attractive? Then it will look good. If not, no.

Ye I know that I didn't mean crosslink I meant linking from an older thread

thicker, comfier velour ear pads for my 681 EVOs have arrived.

Pros:
-They feel super nice
-very easy to put on

Now for the cons.Or rather, one big con that prevents me from recommending these (or any thiccer pads for whatever earphone) - the extra ~0.5cm of cushioning completely changes how the cans sound, and not in a way that I like.
Honestly I feel kinda dumb now, I should've foreseen that. Lesson learned I guess

Attached: IMG_20180417_181852.jpg (1500x1560, 589K)

>phoneposter even more dumb than usual
post link to an external board archive, if the thread is already out of the inboard archive. but let me tell you that those posts dont seem to exist on Jow Forums, so i dont know what you want

Both posts are linked in the op idk senpai I've never had to link to an older thread before in clover

>starts with 66
>current posts start with 65
Is quoting someone on Jow Forums a retard filter now?

probably

Please order all sorts of cheap crap to Sweden's minister of finance.

Magdalena Andersson
Gustaf Hööks Väg 2
131 47 Nacka
Sweden

Give me your credit card details and I will!

All this will accomplish is that the Chinks are going to blacklist Swedish addresses, unless you confirm the goods as received, so that they get paid.

You can just order from sites that pay out the seller instantly. Like Banggood, Gearbest, etc.

>Both posts are linked in the op
>they are not
the absolute state of phoneposters is deplorable, '''smart'''phones were a mistake

iphone was a mistake.

Ordered a buttplug and a dildo for 5$ to her, totally worth it.

You should make some sort of a jewbook group and get a bunch of people in your country to order a bunch of shit under $0.10 for her
aliexpress.com/item/a/32791287260.html
aliexpress.com/item/b/32711859502.html
aliexpress.com/item/c/32789104911.html
aliexpress.com/item/d/32809843496.html

any good replacements for my (now broken) VE Monks? (something cheap and that lets you hear your surroundings.)

Cheers pal.

any recommendations for usb fan?