IPad is officially a computer now

Jow Forums posters should just accept reality.

Attached: computers.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

>watching the verge

>>>/reddit/

a phone is a computer too btw
and my new smart camers aswell.

>what is a computer?

Nobody said iPad isn't a computer. You're phone is a computer. We're just mocking the next generation for not knowing what a "computer" is, despite literally everyone having google at their fingertips

laptops are dead. everyone is on phones and ipads now. only reason desktops are still alive is because of games and that might change considering ipad can already run games like PUBG.

>t. media student

THIS

iVerge has been dead for years

hi gamergate

leave it to Jow Forums to take the mocking super seriously and get triggered over any image of a tablet

No mouse support so it’s useless for any productivity

if an ipad came with the keyboard and ran mac os it would be a laptop

The verge literally means "The dick" in french

I don't know what a computer is or does sorry

>If an ipad came with computer OS and peripherals it would be a computer

Yes, yes it would.

laptops aren't dead, ffs they're arguably more popular than desktops as workstations. Just walk into any department store.

>No mouse support

Still boggles my mind like a lot

but what's a computer?

What's a computer?

Id love samsug tab pro with in a normal laptop configuration but the current tablet + retarded stand/keyboard is shit

No one cares about your shitty language, frenchfag. Go read Proust or something.

I thought the point of Apple products was to be aesthetically pleasing. That keyboard addon is fucking ugly

It has always been tho. I don't even like apple or the iPad but fact is fact whether it lines up with your personal view or not.

Attached: IMG_20180417_203912.jpg (1080x1047, 105K)

desktops will still live because of the raw power of x86. ARM still sucks at complex instructions.

>OP still sucks Steve jobs dick.

reading this on my laptop

Posting from my iPad

/thread

t. Verge

What's a computer?

Attached: ipad-pro-whats-a-computer-commercial-frame.jpg (450x450, 46K)

It would still be incapable of doing anything worthwhile. It being completely devoid of a radiator.

Why is he posing like a fucking retard? There is no way he is naturally resting his head on his fist like that, he is holding his fist in place to keep it there. Just like how you hold your tongue in place as it doesn't naturally rest in your mouth.