All these Facebook ads in Chicago

>all these Facebook ads in Chicago
DAMAGE CONTROL hard as fuck

Attached: IMG_9832.jpg (2446x2958, 702K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just saw an ad for Facebook while watching Hulu the other day and that was the first I've ever seen an ad from them

they bought like half the adspace in the train stops around the city. they all say stuff about clickbait, hackers, and fake profiles and how facebook is "making ir better for you"

And the thing is, normies eat this shit up

>most of your revenue comes from clickbait
>make ads against clickbait
Good going Zuck

Attached: 6f6.gif (350x191, 1M)

>clickbait is not your friends
that sounds grammatically incorrect

Its a jew trick. Don't believe it.

Attached: merchant-shekels.jpg (499x500, 150K)

whats the endgame

>Social network that makes all its money off advertising advertises on bus stops

Is this the ultimate desperation move?

My old mother got worried about Facebook just by watching the news. She's not very technical and don't really understand "what the fuzz is about" but she was wondering if she should stop using it anyway. I don't have a Facebook and obviously told her to ditch it. Regardless, when she's aware something's up it's safe to say a lot of people are thinking about leaving it.

do people actually look at this and think "wow awesome facebook! guess its safe to use it again :)"?

i would say google is next but they have the power to cover it up

Survival.

>that MSPaint-tier editing
Did they put these ads together over the weekend?

i h8 these.

where did you see this one?

31st and wallace.

They are also all over the video screens at state/vanburen cta stop. they play over and over again for weeks now

ah, bridgeport. i seen these around bus stops in jefferson park and downtown. shit is wack.

Google's endgame is becoming Too Big To Fail and getting bailed out by the US and EU governments.

yeah and theyre pretty ugly too, neon text, unaligned images, what were they thinking

>My old mother
what does your new mother think about it? Doesnt it bother your new mother that you still talk to your old mother?

I wonder why Google and Facebook are targeting Chicago specifically. That is some market research I would love to skim through.

Or straight up sponsoring and aiding a communist revolution that puts them up as the only legal provider of information of any kind.

...uh huh. Riiiight.

Facebook literally lives or dies on public opinion and PR efforts. They do everything they can to avoid "PR fires" as they literally call them. Their content reviewers are trained to actively avoid "PR fires" and they call themselves honeybadgers, yfw they show this video during training.

youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

Attached: sobs.png (428x118, 4K)

I love that, in their new ads, they don't take the blame for making the site the dumpster fire that it used to be. It's as if they just shrug their shoulders and say "Somewhere along the way, the site became shitty as fuck.......(totally not our faults, btw).........".

they didnfu nutffin

she loves facebook and she's happy that me and my old mother talk more now

Pretty happy I've never used Facebook and have avoided this shit storm.

Attached: 1456467555154.gif (499x238, 999K)

its not their fault that normies ruin everything they touch

They are already too big to fail, Alphabet has more power than the USA. If a myth major happens against them, they could probably blackmail most of the world's politicians, they can even make up false evidence to use as blackmail and defame any politician in a matter of minutes. They basically control the web, they can takedown activist movements just by making them not appear in searches, they are not to be taken lightly. All of my clients have told me that being featured on the first page of related Google searches has been the single best thing to happen to their companies' in years, now imagine how many people they could turn against a politician by making any search of their names result in articles about how that politician has been exposed as a pedophile, this is not a joke, Google is the biggest search and ad provider on the internet and as long as that is true, their power is beyond imagination.

This is why all fighing against Google must stop before they be exterminated. Times up, deniers...