Pirate operating system

>pirate operating system
>later I find out the software developer's daughter died from cancer because he couldn't afford chemo treatment

Attached: 1523973277326.jpg (419x481, 32K)

>read OP
>later I find out it's complety made up

would be a bonus

>pirate a game
>the developer thanks you for buying it at the start of the game

Attached: 1489816179712-b.jpg (467x350, 24K)

Attached: 1523930183260.png (720x1228, 230K)

>I am entitled to other people's work: The Screencap

>pay for operating system
>developer's daughter gets chemo treatment
>it doesn't work and she dies anyway
>he commits suicide after the loss
>in his will, all his money was left to pro-pedophilia advocacy groups
>turns out his daughter was also his lover and your payments only supported his pedoshit

Pretty good points, who wrote it?

PalemoonOS?

Kek

>thecopybay

Attached: fuck_off.jpg (498x353, 51K)

You an MD? What type of cancer? What was the staging and grading? What was the relative mortality rate with chemo and with alternative therapies?

There's so many factors, trying to hold such a distant interaction culpable with a child's death is ridiculous.

>pirate operating system
>later I find out the software developer's daughter died from cancer because the medical industry is built in the sense of the copyright industry - to maximize profits and minimize cures
At least i didn't waste money on the medical cartel through this poor sod. Why do all investments get misappropriated? If you want money for your daughter, create a fund and advertise. When people pay for an OS they are paying for an OS, not your BBC hunting roasties.

I just feel guilty that I couldn't help. Maybe my money wouldn't have saved her life, but at least he might have bought her a candy or a Raspberry Pie or something with my money.

LMFAO

Do you also feel guilty for the daughters and sons of many developers who lost their jobs because the OS they worked on stagnated because a faggot misappropriated funds into his own daughter instead of creating funds and then blamed software pirates for her death?

>capitalist creates proprietary software
>his daughter dies because he can't afford capitalist healthcare plans
kek

"What do you mean people other than me should get paid to work?"

>Pay for operating system
>they keep making proprietary bullshit becouse they can get away with it
>i get fucked in the ass

Attached: 1233443907020s.jpg (99x99, 3K)

>couldn't afford chemo
just burger things.

>pirate diabetic's insulin
>they die

Attached: 4b0894a6.jpg (200x193, 8K)

Did something happen?

>don't pirate operating system
>later I find out the software developer's daughter died from cancer because he couldn't afford chemo treatment
>had to use linux
>now i need chemo treatment