Let's settle this once for all

Let's settle this once for all.
Material vs Skeuromorphic

Attached: Election_MG_3455.jpg (4368x2912, 1.61M)

Holo.

Shouldn't it be flat vs skeuomorphic?

Flat has obviously aged better.

both are shit

Flat/material is for lazy designers and faggots with shit taste. Skeumorphism is the true patrician choice.

Let's settle this one too.
Holo Blue vs Holo White.

flat 2.0

Almost this
>skeumorphism
>literally just let's copy everything from mechanical devicez!!!!!1
Actually, sensible UI with thought and passion behind it truly is the patrician choice.

>sensible UI with thought and passion
>literally made in power point

Make it as clean and resource unintensive as possible.

Holo Blue

Attached: Android-Ice-Cream-Sandwich-Holo-Theme.jpg (500x436, 31K)

still looks better than anything out there now

Attached: dec3c322570e3f6f2a471606a00c7a13-1200-80.jpg (800x600, 47K)

Unironically, Windows 7 Aero theme was beautiful

They're both shit. Function over form, sensible UX flow, then once all that is polished you can apply some graphics design skills if you want without trying to fit into any shitty paradigms.

Too glossy to be honest.
But it's still skeuomorphism.

I personally think most Jow Forums tards here would pick skeumorphism to be contrarian. I like the way Material design looks, but not how it functions. My biggest issue with Material or Flat design is when buttons or functions are portrayed as text items that don't even look clickable. So it doesn't seem as intuitive to use although its nice to look at.

The good thing that skeumorphism has over flat design is the way icons are designed. In flat design, icons are very abstract and can represent many different things versus skeumorphism where you know what a certain icon does because it tries to look like its real life copy.

This nigga knows what up

>how to make material design: spend 2 minutes in mspaint adding squares and flat shadows
>how to make skeumorphic design: add so many gradients to everything it looks like a 14 year old's riced windows XP desktop
they're both shit

>add so many gradients
I see what you did, nigger.

Attached: windows3-icons.jpg (600x250, 69K)

>t.edgy contrarian