Anybody here work as a Microsoft Senior Consultant... Going rate they charge a govt agency is 288/hr...

Anybody here work as a Microsoft Senior Consultant... Going rate they charge a govt agency is 288/hr. In this particular case, the senior consultant is straight outta college. How is this possible?

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Consultants are socially skilled Chads.
You won't find any meaningful answers here.

Overhead. The employee is only getting about half of that.

This. Also masters of google search.

Attached: minecraft youtuber.png (1007x523, 506K)

what's the difference between sys and network admin?

They overlap but generally
Sys admin configures operating system and applications, takes care of updates, maintains storage and users
Network admin plans network topology, configures routers and firewalls

so this is only relevant in a big enough company then?

Yes, large companies, ISPs or data centers
Small-medium companies usually don't employ dedicated network engineers

thx for answering, have sum ass

Attached: 1507396156299.webm (640x800, 1.73M)

See
You are an absolute fool if you think the price one pays to get this guy to work is equivalent to the amount of money they get paid for said work.

can confirm. I was a consultant at Facebook for about 4 years. I was only making $85k at that time, I can only imagine what my firm was billing faebook for me

I realize the employee doesn't get paid that much, but even accounting for benefits. Assume its half... that would be 300k... more than likely its a quarter.. thats still 150k...

This. I was doing an unpaid internship some years back and the company I worked for billed their customer about 100€/h for my work.

I got a free lunch.

other than her thighs is she actually exercising anything? what does this achieve?

I can be Chad. How do I get this job?

That is not the correct way of using that machine, if one of her feet slipped or something, she'd probably break her bony legs or something.

Attached: 1504894968110.jpg (250x164, 6K)

ahahahahahahaha

DEVELOPERS BTFO

Gubmint has infinitely deep pockets and infinitely dirty laundry, Billy G probably has a lot of the government's dirty laundry in his washing machines.

To add to this, the guy probably got the job by having connections at microsoft, his dad is probably working somewhere higher up at microsoft or something along those lines.

not to mention the amount of pre teen pussy you get being a minecraft youtuber that in itself is good enough for me