Who's the biggest guy in the tech world?

Who's the biggest guy in the tech world?

Attached: steve-jobs-eddy-cue-tony-fadell-phil-schiller-jony-ive-and-scott-forstall-800x587.jpg (1600x1174, 475K)

Gabe Newell

probably the rebbit co founder guy. He's like 6'6

bear mode

>Tfw will never reach bloatmax mode

look at all those pants lmao, looks like they're in 3rd grade and their welfare single mothers dressed them in hand me downs from goodwill. Why can't nerds just buy the right size of jeans and pants? Half of their jeans are covering their entire shoes with their cuffs lmao

who's the guy on left? I've seen him in some apple vids

shiller

UUUU

George N Norwell

it's a gay party?

You and everyone you will have ever known are going to die and be forgotten.

>OH SHIT I FORGOT MY PANT LEGGINGS ARE 1 INCH TOO LONG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1523230944804.jpg (196x178, 5K)

Function > Form
They know that.

>apple
>function over form
LOL

vince hilles is a pretty important duder

Bane?

tbf that's how everyone's pants looked from the early 90s to mid 2000s, when this picture was probably taken. the only people who wore slim/fitted pants during that time were some women and emo soyboys.

They understand function over form but they also understand what consumers want.

My dad, he's 430lbs and buys and sells a lot of tech gear

guy is probably underage, i wear slim jeans now but I remember back in the day only emos and faggots wore them

For you?

yes, I assume that's what he does, but what's his name?

Fun fact:
This photo was taken inside Richard Stallman's shoe.

I feel bad for only recognizing steve jobs

Theo de Raadt is tall as shit. I've seen him in person and he towers over me (I'm a 5'11'' ming of kanlets). I don't know his exact height because I only saw him from a distance, but I could tell he was likely the biggest dude in the room (for me).

Claude Shannon

first post best post

larry ellison is 6'3"

in awe with the size of this lad.
absolute unit

Attached: absolute unit.jpg (800x475, 45K)

stand back

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1200x600, 41K)

Is that Butterbean?

kek

Jeff bezos

It's ok to be fat

Attached: Notch.jpg (400x263, 13K)

Mkbhd

I used to work with these guys. Jony is basically just fat. He has them tweak the pictures to “shape” his body.

only works if you're rich

What a bunch of faggots

If only they'd never gotten in charge of anything and ruined it all