Sup Jow Forums

sup Jow Forums,

I guess I've been out of the game too long, where do you guys pirate movies from these days?

I tried TPB the other day and it didn't have any of the new blu-ray releases like The Last Jedi or Black Panther

Attached: download.png (275x183, 3K)

myspace

this

rarbg.to
release group
nice seeds
nice catalog
2160p

rutracker.org

private sirkit klubs

Star.Wars.Episode.VIII-The.Last.Jedi.2017.2160p.UHD.Blu-ray.HEVC.TrueHD.7.1-OMFUG

How I prevent getting DMCA notices from Comcast other than a VPN? I've gotten plenty but they've yet to cut us off, but still better safe than sorry.

use a VPS

this.

the only mildly annoying thing is that all movies/series have russian dub and sub tracks by default. the horror when you forget to switch the audio track and some random pre-movie commercial starts yelling at you in russian

forum with OCH links and Jow Forumsmegalinks for weeb stuff

global rule #3

lets keep Jow Forums cancer free

reference

Change to a better isp, mine doesn't care about piracy.

I found an awesome copy of The Last Jedi on TPB. They still offer quality content, it just takes a bit longer to sift through the poo

I got an email from my ISP telling me disney contacted them about my IP being picked up, and that they don't monitor downloads they just comply with notices if they get several

all the ones I've seen have been shitty korean subs

qbittorrent search plugin

Attached: 1523930183260.png (720x1228, 230K)

If you're a frog go on yggtorrent

Was hoping for something a little more ... free.

Stop being cheap. Use the money you save from pirating to either pay for a VPN or a seedbox.

rarbg is the best for movies and shows
TPB has become YIFI's territory for quite some time now

HDB and PTP.

rarbg.to
piratebay
kickasstorrents

These are basically the most popular ones for mostly anything rn.

>implying i would have paid for any of it either way

r/megalinks is one. For manga use manga downloader. Is there a comic downloader program like Manga Downloader?