Why are apple airpods so based? why no one made a clone of them already...

why are apple airpods so based? why no one made a clone of them already, that can sustain 5 hours of listening to music and is the same size?

Attached: airpods.jpg (940x529, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/160913095836-airpods-strap-spiegen-780x439.jpg
i.4cdn.org/g/1523991417921.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no noise isolation
no bass
good for shitty pop music

They are designed to get lost and broken. Poor design for consumers but great at milking shekels from yuppies

Enjoy your interference everytime you walk by a power line or a transformer.

hairy ear?????????????

Attached: FB_IMG_1509106040240.jpg (480x480, 29K)

its called fashion sweaty

been a user for half a year now. had connection issues once or twice this entire time, fixed by forgetting and connecting again.
very light and comfortable, sleep with these boys, they also dont have a shitty garrote and thats a huge plus.
never lost them either, and thats very difficult to do unless you are braindead

do they break when they fall?

It's called being a Pajeet

when will the earbud meme end

5 hours? That's pretty bad

There are like a million chink clones.

I'll take "what is the bragi dash pro" for $300

enjoy your bone cancer

what do you mean bone banter?

>HUR DUR FIRST TRUELY WIRELESS HEADPHONES
>MARKET ON "WIRELESSNESS"
>ship product with a wire

Their users couldn't shut up about apple "inventing" bluetooth headphones and their wirelessness and get BTFO

i2.cdn.turner.com/money/dam/assets/160913095836-airpods-strap-spiegen-780x439.jpg

cuck

why dont they make some wire that you wrap around you ear so that you wont lose it when it slips out
and they will still be comfy af

what ships with a wire? you know the AirPods are an optional purchase, right?
imagine linking an image on Jow Forums instead of just posting the image

Attached: Screenshot 2018-04-17 14.56.12.png (1222x126, 38K)

Because they're "minimal". The case is great, and really brings together the whole product concept. It's small enough that I can easily carry it everywhere, it doesn't get tangled or dirty, it is easy and satisfying to open / close and insert / remove the headphones.

I occasionally have some connection issues, but they're almost always fixed by manually trying to connect rather than letting them connect automatically. It seems like you can confuse them by opening the case, partially removing a headphone, closing the case, then opening it again and taking out the headphones. I also fine the play/pause tap gesture very unreliable, but that might just be due to using them with Android.

The only improvements I want are better reliability & better gestures. I want to have next/prev, volume up/down, play/pause, and trigger Assistant / Siri, ideally. That's a lot to try to fit in there when the one current gesture is so inconsistent.

>actually believing in wire crosstalk

kek, believe in santa clause too?

See this shit right here is why I have a case on my macbook so it's not easily identified as a macbook, and why I don't tell people IRL that I'm a macfag. It's because 90% of the rest of macfags are tech illiterate homosexuals that shill stupid fucking garbage like airpoods.

I am a macfag because I enjoy the thin, sleek body of my mba, the ridiculous battery life, decent specs, and being able to run pretty much every program I enjoyed on Linux, but with the ability to run the most popular commercial software natively as well. It's truly the best of both worlds. But Jesus fucking Christ I hate it when a macfag tries to talk to me. They never have any idea what the fuck they're talking about when they parrot meaningless buzz words to try to sound "in the know", and they sperg out over all things Apple in a way that makes rms look positively well-adjusted. Fuck, don't ever say you don't like iPads or iPhones. They act like you just kicked a puppy and raped their grandmother. I like my macbook, that's it. It's comfy, it works well, and macos is p dope. Everything else Apple makes is total shit.

>owning macshit

Attached: 1515086002919.jpg (2592x1944, 392K)

>Hurrr don't like something i don't like REEEEEE

>>Hurrr don't hate something i don't hate REEEEEE

stop it boys

>rendering on a mac
>on a macbook at that
Deserved it.

>why no one made a clone of them already
ESLfag here. Is this a proper sentence?

Attached: 1473272662420.jpg (392x420, 75K)

help this user i want to know too
op here

have you never seen an old person's ear? I think hair on your nose and ears grow longer as you get older or something

Attached: ear.jpg (450x300, 26K)

Yea who the fuck buys a laptop for rendering? That's like buying some shitty car like a chevy spark then getting mad when it's slow on a race track

Because it's actually a terrible idea with a terrible price tag.

It's not.

“Why has no-one...” would be correct.

>But they're so great for creative production!
>I want to edit my stupid home videos on my tard machine.

Because they're shit

faggot

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF Jow Forums

Probably works with AAVE.

Well, that part would be correct, the rest of the sentence needs an overhaul too.

>I am a macfag because
because you're a fag

No, I drop them all the time

I find the gestures bad, half the time it doesn't work, they're OK otherwise.

It's €180 in my country. Is it worth it?

Attached: wireless_large_2x.jpg (3072x3560, 1.21M)

no because my AU$20 dollar chinkdynamic / BA headphones with a AU$20 mmcx bluetooth adapter DESTROY THEM

>apple anything
>based
whatever you say soyboi

can't exactly go running in that

yeah ofc out of the ear canal but fucking on the outer ear?

>based

Attached: 1473927248731.gif (720x404, 3.63M)

Imagine posting a screenshot of an URL instead of posting the link

i.4cdn.org/g/1523991417921.png

can't exactly go running in that

say what nigger ? i got them to go running with my smartwatch