How do I retire a Norwegian flag

How do I retire a Norwegian flag

What is the proper etiquette

Attached: nhyrLfYr.jpg (1456x1092, 148K)

bump out of interest

rape it

I don't think this is correct

you think that you know how to handle the flag of MY country better than i do?

I suppose that's true!

You heard the man, OP.

ya stick it in ya bum

Eat it to feel the connection with your vikings ancestors

I'm not even Scandinavian. Hell my moms swiss

There are no official guidelines for disposal of a Norwegian flag.
However there are a couple of different ways that are considered more appropriate. You could fold it properly and burn it "in a respectful manner" (I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean), or you could cut it into separate colours so that it's no longer possible to identify it as a flag (pic related) and then dispose of the colours separately.

Attached: file.png (650x488, 769K)

Why the flag then?

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

How do I fold the flag?

I was at a flag retirement ceremony and someone brought this one in

And thats funny cause my dad is american

Attached: index.png (279x181, 8K)

What part of the US?

Whats a flag retirement cerimony? I'm confused

Attached: frieg.png (1176x319, 130K)

You take a bunch of old, faded, and torn american flags and burn them. Usually military or related organizations do it

Thanks I see does America have flag autism? We have cow autism

Attached: 6c64620f0391d9c138dffc59261a95caf8e9fb3da4ccfcfd9bef6b62ff971c4d.jpg (640x428, 180K)

Thanks user

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-125107_Snapchat.jpg (1080x1092, 874K)

burn it

based user

Yes. Some moralfags misinterpret our rules of flag etiquette and believe wearing a shirt or other clothes with the US flag is wrong, like pic related.
It would only be wrong if the shirt was literally a flag, that was then sewn into the form of a shirt.

Attached: yelling american.jpg (400x308, 34K)

Tying a US flag to your back like a cape: Disrespectful of the flag.
Wearing regular clothes with the US flag design on it, while telling foreignors to blow it out their ass: OK.

Attached: OW_SummerGames_McCreePose_png_jpgcopy.jpg (2449x1378, 477K)

We have some autistic rules about flag too. If immigrants want to have their country flag on their homes they need to put a bigger swiss flag kek.

I always think it's funny but they're in the minority overall. I guess most would be where I live but most people hate the USgay here anyway so they don't tend to care.

full disclosure: more rebel flags in my town than am*rican ones if you discount the government buildings (honestly you might not have to discount them though)

very based

THAT is based and redpilled. You gotta enforce a little patriotism in people. We have a similar law.

If there's no US flag present, then you can raise your flag however big or high you want. But if a US flag is raised along with it, the US flag HAS to be flown as high, or preferably higher, than your other flag.

old/worn out flags are cool