He installs Loonix

>he installs Loonix
>all he doing is customizing it instead of doing something useful and productive

Attached: e09.png (645x729, 69K)

I-is reinventing square wheels productive?

Same here, except I was jerking off to nude beach creepshots.

Attached: nbcs.png (394x318, 273K)

I have Arch on my desktop for tinkering with and games and openSUSE Leap for productivity. It's a nice balance IMO.

>that pic
>that what actually fat greasy virgin mentally ill faggtos believe

I don't believe in it.
I just jerk off to it.

(and sometimes actually dress like this when coding)

>all he doing is customizing it
>instead of doing something useful and productive

lmao like what

every useful and productive industry application is either on windows or OS X

so you're either running some half-baked open source garbage, some half-baked shit through wine, or running shit in a VM (and what the fuck is even the point then)

Oh, so you're one of those weird people who likes to mix their sex life with their creative hobbies, eh?

no, he is just a fat smelly pervert

> 1510956049209.jpg
fuck off

yup, this is the avg linux user
>now that it finally works after years of tuning, I should try another distro
>mom we having chicken tonight?

>writing programs in windows or osx

You have some real self loathing issues friend

Linux cuckholds need time wasters in order to feel like they are doing something in their lives.

Let them wallow in their self pity OP, they might eventually off themselves soon.

Seriously I don't see the appeal of Linux. macOS has brew instead of apt-get, a good terminal, tmux, etc. And on top of that a fantastic UI.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Loonix, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Customize once and keep dotfiles idiot !!!

Lazy, check dotshare.it and github ...

Richard? Is that you?

Better than getting off'd by the Government when they see you downloaded something they disagree with. Enjoy your spyware.

writing programs is nice in macOS
but writing programs on windows is just dumb

>Better than getting off'd by the Government when they see you downloaded something they disagree with. Enjoy your spyware.
>ISPs does not monitor your network traffic,guise

I just want to have a development environment that isn't garbage. I don't care for any of that ricing bollocks.

>>he installs Windows
>>all he is doing is playing games instead of doing something useful and productive

>Play games for 5 hours
>Meanwhile the Linux penguin is raging at his monitor because he can't get software to work for 5 hours

I just create apps and run them through Docker. Pretty comfy setup.