"OC do not steal"

"OC do not steal"

Attached: recreation.gif (889x393, 1.53M)

Unironically love it OP. Good work. Make the last couple of frames an XP bsod

The linear stepping progress bar gets me every time.

Attached: 1489685854896.jpg (250x250, 8K)

hmmmmm

Attached: Capture.png (1132x436, 45K)

Saw this on Facebook probably 2 days ago

Stolen

You mean the shitty jpeg inspiration?

Attached: Untitled.png (638x304, 355K)

this existed before that

Attached: 9af898f4ecd39d14251ddab1978ae1b8b273193205e6297c485d3394be7fb9a3.gif (740x354, 570K)

Are you gullible enough to be fooled by anything just because an anime girl asks you to?

Yes

i'm

02/19

maki doesn't speak like that. whoever made the original image probably hasn't seen love live or played the game

die id*l freak

I still don't understand how MasterCard/visa numbers work. It makes sense if it's a 36 characters, guid. But it's only 16 digits and all numbers. How do banks make sure that the number their issuing is unique? What about the availability? Wouldn't the ID's exhaust in a given time since it can be used world wide?

there are approx. 9 billion people on earth. that's 9 x 10^9
16 decimal numbers gives you 1x10^16 possible values
every single person on earth could have 1,000,000 credit card numbers without running out off space

Isn't that Just Moni in the background?

Attached: ef0.png (922x1200, 1.29M)

Isn't that too small for possible duplication? Or banking institutions already generated a list of all possible id's in the world?

*Download your picture and reposts it on 9gag*
Pshhh... nothing personell kid

Dude are you just stupid or something

Finally. I honestly never got why they resort to other ingenious tricks when they could just ask kindly and leave me a nice present in return.

>everything about the OP pic
Being a genuine autist ironically is still being a genuine autist.

Well they can't just generate a random number and assume it to be unused, if that's what you're asking. They have to use a system to assign numbers.

Fuck off, Idols are awesome.

Please.

Attached: aGuiInVisualBasicToTrackDownKillersIpAddress.webm (1056x604, 789K)

Duh, she speaks Japanese.

So, after living in Japan for three years and seeing Love Live all over the place I thought so many people can't be simultaneously retarded and had decided to see it for myself.
Turns out, I was wrong underestimating a number of genuine degenerates in this world - 4 episodes of this cheap shit was all I managed to endure.
The story was bland and stupid, the animation was shit, the characters were a bunch of worthless stereotypical cliches, and the only redeeming quality was the song by A-RISE which was okay.

Many months later, I went on a car trip while only grabbing my laptop and external HDD which only had a single Bruce Lee movie and the remainder of Love Live first season which I hadn't bothered to delete.
So, having nothing better to do, I've ended up finishing the season.

I thought I won't change my opinion regarding Love Live but I was wrong yet again. Love Live went from
>it's a cheap shit which is borderline watchable, thus not harmful but I have better things to do with my time
to
>IT'S A FUCKING PILE OF SOUL TORTURING EXCREMENTS

Not a single decent song for the whole remainder of the season.
Most of the characters don't have more than a single trait of the respective cliches they are trying to rip off. Some shows have deeper characters on the background.
Hell, 3-5 characters still remained "literally who" to me through the whole season.
Like one and a half main characters aren't genuine cretins. Watching their "interactions" during the second half of the season was unbearable.

The whole final conflict depended on everyone being a fucking retard to just work.

I thought people watched this shit for waifus. But now I'm confused. All of the "waifus" Love Live offers are shit.
There's plenty of cartoons which have strong waifu appeal - Lucky Star, Haruhi, K-On, Eva, Geass, Kanon, Ef, etc - I don't necessarily agree with this point of view but at least I can see where are people coming from. Love Live, however, is irredeemable.

Attached: 1450050808439.jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

well it wasn't lying about not being a virus

I saw a clean png of this on reddit

Do you think there are people who unironically enjoy whiskey or beer?

Do you expect anyone to read this?

Attached: maki392.jpg (646x712, 84K)

Both are dogshit, so no. Some people might be conditioned by the society to misread the euphoria of "fitting in" toning down the inherit disgust from drinking the beverages in question as the "enjoyment", but that's nothing more than mere self-deception.

i watched because of nico lol. dropped it after s1.

Attached: 1523203359715.jpg (759x847, 47K)

>complaining about bad idol anime
Are you fucking retarded? The whole show is a cheap commercial for their media franchise.

images.google.com
>Touhou 6

Fags.

Why would you say Thanks to her? Isn't she supposed to say Thanks to you?

The button should be "H-Here..." at least and the popup window should say "Thanks".

That's just bad design. Do you work at MS?

Not every combination of 16 numbers is a valid CC number.

I-it’s not like I want to enjoy whiskey you b-baka.

Attached: 1CE3D6D7-117E-4689-8602-FFEBBA9B3364.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

I don't even drink beer to get buzzed anymore. I drink it because it tastes good and is better drank slowly so I can drink while watching a movie or something and it's not gone in under 10 minutes.

Beer tastes fucking disgusting and contains the highest amount of estrogen. Someone post some redpill infographics about this shit.

Whisky is actually really nice. Beer is dog piss on the other hand. Started drinking daily because I found that whisky calms my autism, and helps me get work done.

>my subjective tastes are fact

It's Maki's birthday today. Happy birthday Maki!

Attached: 1471316647605.png (448x468, 194K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. The person you’re referring to as Maki, is in fact, Molly Nelson, or as I’ve recently taken to calling her, Molly. Molly Nelson is not an aidoru by herself, but rather another totally heterosexual member of a μ's sub unit called BiBi, music writer, and rich girl who still believes in Santa.

Many computer users post pictures of a non-licensed version of Molly Nelson every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, any version of Molly Nelson which is widely used today is often called “Maki”, and many of its shitposters are not aware that that is basically the non localized version of the actual Molly Nelson, licensed to Disney in America and dubbed by 4kids. There really is a Maki, and these people are posting it, but she is just a foreign version of the cartoon they post.

Molly Nelson is the localized version: the brainy daughter of two doctors, and she loves music almost as much as she loves being heterosexual. Molly Nelson is an essential part of μ's and BiBi, but useless by herself; she can only function in the context of a complete aidoru unit. Molly Nelson is normally used in combination with other μ's members: the whole unit is basically Molly Nelson with Nicole Nicony (known for her Nicole-Nicole-Smile!) and Elly Ajax added, or BiBi. All the so-called “Maki” pictures are really non localized versions of Molly Nelson.

Should be "Th-thanks y-you too".

Look at this fuckin weeb