Regex

does mastering regex really help you get laid?

Attached: regular-expression.gif (687x403, 22K)

Nothing discussed on this board will get you laid.

Attached: gnu_linux_00.jpg (482x347, 147K)

It will make soyboys fear you if that is worth anything.

that regex will fail on email addresses that are fully valid according to the spec

the only email regex you should ever use is ^.+@.+$ and check that the input is 254 characters long or shorter

That's not a compliant regex for email.

^.+@.+$
>SOL,starts with any character, followed by an @ followed by any character EOL

so a@a would be a valid email? what about the top level domain?

Yes, in VR with proper hardware.

You will get laid zero or more times if you know regular expressions

tld isn't necessary for domain routing in general, only for external dns resolution

No. I'm rather good at regex and I haven't been splitroasted by two sexy hunks yet.

Attached: 1519939999072.png (184x184, 82K)

Use Regex is a more constructive manner.

I don't understand why a girl would want to be used by two guys like that.

No.
It took me 7 years to get laid after learning regex

Internal mail could be a@a

who said user was a girl?

I guess that was an assumption.

I'm disgusted by homosexuals that aren't on HRT.

I know regex and get laid any time I want
It's probably my personality though

Attached: inner values.gif (300x225, 1.78M)

the "valid address" spec (rfc5322) is looser than OP's boypussi. Basically, as long as it contains a @, it's probably valid. It's the user's problem to provide a valid email anyway.

Thank God for homophobia. I can effortlessly filter out shitty people without revealing whether I'm a woman or not.

Attached: 1522682619098.jpg (676x676, 37K)

>2018, year of the trap
>Being on 4chin
>Taking any shitposting seriously

If you're actually a woman, I would be very interested in an answer to my spitroast question. Also a rough estimate of your attractiveness on a five point scale.

Attached: 1500057333.jpg (600x600, 51K)

1.5/5 detected. Holes like you are why misogyny exists on the internet.

Attached: when-youre-dangerously-cheesy-and-you-just-want-to-be-11726919.png (500x644, 159K)

Wrong. Permavirgin niceguys like you are the reason misogyny exists on the internet.

Attached: 1524011816228.jpg (1080x1080, 176K)

t. normie
>Holes like you are why misogyny exists on the internet.
>Permavirgin niceguys
Image familiar

Attached: hold on now.png (500x500, 135K)

Cute samefagging.

I'll have you know that I have a girlfriend and have dated many women the past. I have touched twelve pairs of boobs and have given hundreds of orgasms to girls both vaginally and orally. You are nothing but another toastie roastie to me. I would give you orgasms so powerful that you would crave my company at any price. You think that you can call me a niceguy after I called you a 1.5/5 hole? Think again, uggo. I'm currently getting on my desktop so I can trace your IP and post your home address on Craigslist stating your low standards and lust for being spitroasted by Chad. If only you'd known what sort of thunder would be called down upon your head with your silly comments. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're going to pay the price you silly gamer grrrrl. I will poop inside your house with such fury you will drown in it.

putting this much effort into shitposting

I use some regex in my tinder bot so, yeah.

>16:30:56
>16:31:49
>00:00:53
newfag

sweet pasta

even compiled regex is slower than parsing normally

trolling is a art

worst email regex I've ever seen.

false, but it depends on the case. The only slow part about regex is instantiation. For example, If you're looping over 10,000 entries in a text file matching a criteria it's faster to use regex than to use string manipulation functions. For a one off match, string manipulation is often faster.

don't you mean an art

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-121940.png (1440x2560, 711K)

Attached: 1517775927816.gif (636x454, 265K)