Nyaa.si died

nyaa.si died

Attached: 1518685794104.webm (722x720, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pantsu.cat/
twitter.com/NyaaV2/status/986589534531006464
animebytes.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pantsu didn't.

HAHA, RENCHON ALWAYS WINS, BABY

Attached: 1518308224488.png (582x926, 62K)

I bet the (((cabal))) is to blame for this.

Attached: smug_neko_in_a_bowl.png (623x360, 306K)

Japan passed an anti piracy law that allow to force site to be shutdown.
They sent a friendly mail to cloudflare.

It's time to remind ourselves horriblesubs killed pantsu's growth at birth.
Blame them, dox them.

Haha fuck cartel

So, time for pantsu?

stop pirating anime

how does one dox a bot?

Attached: AhoIcon.png (460x460, 242K)

Wait really? This is horrible. There will need to be yet another replacement. Nyaa just got started too

With another bot. Duh.

Yes!

Serves them right for being thieves.

Now that they have been kicked off cloudflare, anyone knows similar free ddos protection stuff?

install gentoo

Good. Pantsu was always a nicer site than si, which was boring and ugly.

They'll get proxxies set up and keep running. Pantsu isn't gonna have any of an easier time. How long ago was this?

stop watching anime

Nyaa.si was a public site that was better than most private trackers, i will miss it

Theres already one, nyaa.pantsu.cat . It always was better than nyaa si, but due to horrible subs and the cartel decision to only update on .si, pantsu development was really slow

pantsu has no content and no seeds

I don't care as long as pantsu still exists
if that dies I either have to scavenge shitty shady sites or stream the shitty compressed versions that give an authentic 80s TV experience

>and no seeds
So turn on DHT PeX

haha, no

(I have AB so none of this even matters to me)

Have you never heard of IRC?

>haha, no
OK, then why complain

yeah importing blurays for 200€ per season sounds fun
and when you don't live in the US all legit streaming sites are an empty wasteland

>(((Cloudflare)))

Attached: Hiroshi_jew.png (704x540, 270K)

crunchyroll

I use sukebei

are there anime sharing communities?

Empty outside the US, there's NOTHING except very small indie series and strange kids anime. Everything that's mildly good or interesting is region locked and VPNs are blocked too

Funimation

Pantsu hasn't

Just use kissanime. its just cartoon ffs.

Are they joking?

Attached: 18.04.18-15.54_sel_maim.png (654x93, 9K)

Wow, the cartel did everything they could to snuff out our boys and their own site just fucking topples over.

Jow Forums was adamant, absolutely adamant that nyaa.si was on borrowed time the moment it went active. It makes all the same mistakes as the original nyaa, has the same vulnerabilities, and it's really dead then it died the exact same way. Do not pretend like you didn't see this coming months ago.

They are just incompetent.

lol no

Attached: condon.jpg (749x719, 50K)

>The series you're looking for is not available within your country
>K
>We detected that you're using a VPN, please turn it off

Attached: B22270932A0A4963B4101A7796DDD070.jpg (960x960, 156K)

Why is there so much crackdown on piracy recently? It's like they didn't give a fuck 5 years ago. Sorry haven't been torrenting movies/anime for quite awhile it was a shock to see kickass and nyaa get taken out.

You can use mpv with youtube-dl.

nyaa.at you feggits

Attached: 1470697688567.jpg (463x513, 51K)

No

Big boy copyright holders think that by shutting down piracy sites they'll get more revenue. Judging by my own experience and talking to people who live in shithole poor countries, that's where the majority of pirate traffic goes around, and when piracy isn't an option, these people don't buy anything since they can't.

Anime in particular is a shitshow if you're outside the US/Region 1, there's simply no way to legally obtain stuff beyond buying blu-rays from Japan which is an actual monthly salary for 12 episodes.

It's understandable that people who live in a bubble in the US get mad at pirates though. They simply aren't exposed to the fact that other parts of the world are more poor by default and simply cannot buy this kinda thing.

pantsu.cat/

Nigga are you retarded?

Attached: 1500163984025.png (350x270, 98K)

No. Are you?

>Big boy copyright holders think that by shutting down piracy sites they'll get more revenue.
Except this has been true forever. I'm talking about recently. I was able to use kickass and nyaa.eu for years and it seemed like no one was touching them. Now seems like a bigger crackdown than ever.

twitter.com/NyaaV2/status/986589534531006464

Fucking autists

true, it works fine; mpv/youtube-dl is a strong combo

See

I'm fine thanks.

Why don't you guys just join AB?

140 slots open bois.

Attached: 2018-04-18 09_17_14.png (195x493, 12K)

My account was disabled like 6 years ago for inactivity

>I'm talking about recently
Probably because of the availability of Netflix/Crunchyroll/etc., people who find that this works for them (and can afford it) don't bother with piracy anymore, and any such owners of piracy sites give up fighting the constant copyright notices. Also those companies grow bigger and they in turn have even more of an interest in shutting down piracy sites.

The internet is moving towards subscription-based on-demand streaming, except the providers are becoming more and more fragmented requiring 68 different subscriptions to get access to all your content, as well as of course the majority of the content being unavailable outside the US.
It's not a good future.

sounds like a personal problem

If it's been that long there may be no hope, but they have the ability to re-activate accounts, and inactivity is one of the easiest things to come back from.

worst than open trackers

Good riddance. Their halfasses bootstrap interface sucked nigger dick. They could not even format torrent descriptions properly

It's pretty much impossible to gain ratio on private trackers if you're a "casual" pirate. The freeleech stuff on AB is great, but whatever isn't, there's no way I'm ever getting it because I can't beat the autists to uploading a new release first, and my average tier connection will never be a priority among all the seedboxes.

>4 seeders
>80MB/s download (~650mbps)

Good luck getting this on a public tracker

Attached: 2017-07-15 15_05_12-Deluge.png (927x29, 4K)

Every 1080p torrent is on permanent FL, retard.

Even if you got zero upload, just seeding your shit gives you yen that you can exchange for upload.

LINK?

Easily done on Bakabt back in the day when it was public. I guess it doesn't qualify for that anymore though.

>Also those companies grow bigger and they in turn have even more of an interest in shutting down piracy sites.
Ah, that makes sense, thank you.

>tfw you looked down on streamers but didn't really care much and now streaming sites are directly attacking your preferred viewing method
I just want to have a file on my computer that I can use however I want. Too bad a la carte paid downloads (like for music sites) never caught on and will never be considered.

>Every 1080p torrent is on permanent FL, retard.
Read my post again, you window licking imbecile, I said freeleech is great, but isn't available for everything.

baka was always semi-private

Nah, you'd get those speeds on Baka, but you'd have a seed pool of 100+.

pic related

Attached: 2017-09-29 15_10_53.png (637x55, 6K)

>just seeding your shit gives you yen that you can exchange for upload.
Is that significant enough to actually matter? I didn't look into it very much.

animebytes.tv/

If you can leech and seed without an account, it's not a private tracker

If you're seeding the right stuff.

Back when I was still upload poor I was making ~5GB a day in Yen.

>Alright, you passed the job interview
>Now you can be a "Torrent master" and a "Sensei" if you seed enough with the seed box you bought for us :3

Why are Private Tracker users such cucks?

Attached: CoGjiw.jpg (1921x2025, 789K)

yes

Attached: file.png (926x266, 5K)

AB is the easiest and most lax PT to mantain ratio. Literally kill yourself.
This is on home connection.

Attached: 0.png (139x43, 1K)

Daiz and Herkz btfo

Neat, I had no idea. Thanks.

Maybe when they get exclusive content worth joining for

Lmao, so you're bitching about the ~100 odd people who invest a lot of time and money into the tracker and totally ignore the 12,000 normal users who just upload and download from home without spending a cent of their money on seedboxes or other cuck devices.

No one gives a fuck about exclusive, what we care about is organization, with good search/sort functions, and a large library that stretches back literally decades.

And of course, good fast seeders.

>having to pass an "interview" to join
>having to main a ratio

This isn't sharing

it's Jow Forums if nyaa is Jow Forums.

Yeah I wish AB had some sort of quality control though.

Maintaining a ratio isn't sharing?
Did you get hit on the head and wonder into this thread?

People should seed because they want to
Not because they have maintain their cuck ratio

All 1080p torrents are freeleech. Always.

All currently airing anime is freeleech, always

All disc images are freeleech, always

Every 2-3 months there are 48 hour freeleech periods.

Just seeding content (not even getting upload) easily earns you enough upload credit where you don't have to worry about most downloads that aren't freeleech.

Quality is subjective, some people want full bitrate archival quality, others want encoded to shit enough to fit on their 2GB mSD card.

Oh, so you don't care about sharing. You care about getting the content you want and fuck everyone else.
Public trackers are perfect for you then, enjoy no seeds.

>search fakku on nyaa.si
>get all results and the compilations

>search fakku on pantsu
>most of the archives and results are missing

Pantsu has a pantsu on head retarded search and it's shit.

I seed public trackers and I don't need no cuck ratio to do so

Ratio is basically meaningless on AB, anyone even moderately active has no issues with the ratio.

The only reason it's there is to stop pieces of shit from downloading and never seeding.

BakaBT doesn't have licensed content tho. A lot of anime is licensed

(((The cartel))) blocks pantsu from scraping and I guess ewhal got tired of trying to bypass it.

>Every 2-3 months there are 48 hour freeleech periods.

speaking of, we're about to hit another one in about a week or two, depending how fast the yen donations come in.

Attached: 2018-04-18 09_48_16.png (476x89, 6K)

Why would people even turn off DHT & PEX? More seeds more better, right?

How do we stop (((The cartel)))?

Attached: 1497908988289.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

>all that yen

Not everyone call seed literally everything they've ever downloaded over years and years

no we don't. We even gave them an API and special ratelimit privileges to aid them in scraping.
ewhal's shit is just broken and he couldn't be arsed to fix it lmao