Let me see them plans and data usage

let me see them plans and data usage
>metro pcs
>unlimited everything
>$80/month

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-09-51-25.png (720x1280, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-55-ULTIMATE-UNLIMITED-30-Day-Plan/50213225
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I pay 5 Euros for that

Republic Wireless
$15 for base and $5 for every GB.

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-100000.png (1080x1920, 129K)

No one is jelous of your shitty high tax nanny state

> (You)
>No one is jelous of your shitty high tax nanny state
Implying implications

I pay $80 for 1GB, unlimited everything else

t. Canuck

>paid 7€ for 1GB for 1 month
>suddenly notice pic related
What could be the reason? Inb4 attachments

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-181726.png (720x1280, 66K)

MetroPCS 50$ unlimited plan

Attached: gentoo.png (1427x1436, 322K)

BTFO

Virus, you're spam mailing millions of people.

Work gives me a phone with data so I just use that. I pay $7 / month for a basic Tracfone personal line.

$45/month for unlimited high speed lte + 10GB hotspot on a family plan I share with my onee-chan.

Usually 50-100GB of data used every month.

Attached: Comb18042018012856.jpg (720x1314, 87K)

>default android email app

Attached: 1522084778908.png (502x277, 370K)

>30% more of my income in tax
Vs
>$75 more a month in fees
Then again I'm sure you're poor enough that $900 is greater than a third of your after tax income.

What network does metroPCS use?
My uncle was telling me about some walmart verizon-based plan that he's been able to tether unlimited data over, for only $50/month.

$30/mo
Unlimited 4G in the EU
Stream Spotify all the way to the border with Montenegro

Comfy

>What network does metroPCS use?
t-mobile

>My uncle was telling me about some walmart verizon-based plan that he's been able to tether unlimited data over, for only $50/month.
lmao, no way in hell verizon would ever do that. At best they'll give you like 8GB and then throttle it to dial-up speeds.

>you
>in charge of knowing how taxes work in your country, let alone on another continent
Keep on rationalizing your cuckedness.

He said it's not supposed to allow tethering, but he's been able to do it for a while now and pulls down a decent amount of data.
He also doesn't care if he gets his service cancelled since he has one phone for actual phone use, and another one acting as a modem (long haul truck driver).

>tfw family too stupid to get a family plan with metro pcs and instead pay like $60 each for shitty at&t service

>He said it's not supposed to allow tethering, but he's been able to do it for a while now and pulls down a decent amount of data.
same can be done on metro pcs plan, vpn would probably be a good idea

AT&T's service isn't bad at all, but expensive unless you go with Cricket, which is AT&T's poor brand.

I have metro pcs and get 10-20 mbps, what more could one want? We could all be paying like $20 for each of our lines but my family is built on self righteousness and pride.

Oh I was just thinking more in terms of coverage, T-Mobile's network is very fast in the city, but once you get out more than like 20 miles you don't have any signal.
If that works for you though, that's the best option. Is your family some kind of poor that thinks having AT&T is a status symbol?

Found it:
walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-55-ULTIMATE-UNLIMITED-30-Day-Plan/50213225
Then you buy a straight talk CDMA sim which will put you on verizon's network.
A quick search shows people aren't able to pull more than 10Mbps down, but that's not bad if you're using it to stream music or whatever all day.

>Is your family some kind of poor that thinks having AT&T is a status symbol?
yep, even got the $20/month iPhone leashes to go along with it.

Straight talk 10 GB a month 45 dollars.
I tried the Sim in an iPhone and it wouldn't allow hotspot, but works just fine on android.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-13-58-49.png (720x1280, 82K)

Sadly that is very common in lower to lower-middle class.
The worst thing is that literally nobody is going to notice. I could make my carrier say "Penis" on my phone and I doubt anyone would know for months.

The iPhone checks in with the carrier to see if hotspot tethering is allowed.
If you jailbreak the iPhone you can bypass this, but be sure to use a VPN so that they don't sniff your traffic and see you're tethering.

>no more than 10 Mbps down
Wat

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-14-05-10.png (720x1280, 389K)

TMobile $30/month for 5GB data, 100min (new customers can't get this plan anymore iirc).
I only ever use like 1GB though, and can't use chinkphones bc of tmo's bands so might switch at some point. But any other provider/plan I look at is like twice as expensive for half the data. Fuck providers in the US.

Same offer, but 25 CHF. Unlimited tethering, LTE.

Hey, I'm just saying what I found other people saying online.
That's the Straight Talk Unlimited on Verizon?

100m calls
unlimited sms and internet
10eur/mo

Yeah, 10 gig plan.
MVNO's get a bad rap for shitty performance but this isn't half bad. Granted, that number falls below 1 Mbps when I am roaming campus, since everyone and their mother uses real verizion.

I would imagine that you can just use WiFi when you're on campus.
Cricket has been fine for me, it's second priority only to postpaid AT&T.

$60 4GB/mo locked in for another 6 months

I would, but my phone doesn't support 5 GHz while everybody is on the 2.4 GHz. My ping can be over 4000 when I am on the WiFi. And speeds are so slow much data beats it out on a bad day.
I actually tether my phone to my laptop so it can piggyback the 5 GHz support.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-18-14-38-48.png (720x1280, 129K)

Thanks. Will wipe my phone, reinstall and change every password.
What's wrong with the default email app?

>250 roubles, that is $4
>unlimited 3g/4g data
>300 minutes included
>Yota

Attached: Screenshot_20180418-221302.png (1080x1920, 108K)

10€ for 5 gigs, limited speed after that

You do know modern chinkphones for world market do include tmobile's bands right? But yes, you must be selective when it comes to them.

Also why the fuck in no one talking about Mint Sim? It's the cheapest MVNO out there from what I've seen. I'm switching once my ex drops me from T-mo.

Attached: D_MS_15_ShopHero_2813x655_NEW.png (2813x655, 339K)

You can pay $25/month on metropcs for unlimited high speed data on the 4 family plan. 10GB is like 3 days of netflix at best

>Koodo
>$65/month
>Unlimited calls and texts, 4GB of data
Data plans are a rip off here.

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (228x330, 9K)

>tfw Canada
>Implying they even offer unlimited data
Fuck all of you

Attached: 103673750.gif (720x720, 716K)

I legit started torrenting on my phone's VM like webm related on the go and cancelled my home isp since i get unlimited high speed 4g. Feels absolutely fantastic.

Attached: download.webm (720x1280, 2.13M)