Where did it go wrong?

Where did it go wrong?

Attached: gk856wuqxms01.png (1200x2000, 303K)

What about Vista/7/8?

>Vista/7
They still show the progress.

XP but all black

You know that splash screen shit is for retards right? You can run the command without reboot straight from cmd/Powershell.

even better

Attached: defrag_working.gif (594x326, 9K)

Attached: fsck.png (659x289, 73K)

>using scandisk

MS went full pajeet

It's the mentality of
>hurr let's make general-purpose, naturally complex machines idiot-frendly
that is corroding the industry since the first normalfag GUI

Nothing went wrong you fucking imbecile. windows is for people that are not skilled with computers and if you are, you are probably using another os. Nothing is keeping you from switching to Linux, for example.
These pics make me cringe all the time and they are Reddit tier

Same with updates

Windows 10 literally sits at a black screen for 1 minute to 8 hours and doesn't tell you shit.

Fuck it all

>cringe
>reddit
I think you need to go back

>Windows 10 literally sits at a black screen for 1 minute to 8 hours and doesn't tell you shit.
Normal people are watching netflix or having sex during update time. I wouldn't expect you to understand this.

God damn that was one satisfying to watch UI

>literally fuck my disk up

>watching netflix
...but how? They can't use their computer.

Not when your girlfriend is also technically literate. We fuck when it's successful.

Tablet. Phone. Smart Tv. A fucking game console. Everything that's a sufficient computer directed to normies with have Netflix.

my god I loved that shit, so satisfying to watch

>Normal people are watching netflix or having sex during update time
>implying watching netflix for 8 hours isn't degenerate
Normal people have responsibilities and schedules, so they can't just fuck off and watch netflix or have sex whenever they want. I can't imagine the rage a normie would feel when they want to just check their email before they have to go out with their kids, but windows tells them that they can't.
When I see any normie who has to be productive with Windows 7, they restart their computer once every few months when it crashes because their computer is a tool to do work.