/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got some cables, a cat spoon, and a 8bitdo zero • Sweden does it yet again • user got a telescopic baton • user got some PS4 buttons and thumbsticks • user got a kingdian zip disquette • user got sum cable clips • user gets some new pads for his superlux that are comfy but sound bad :( • user's kingdian dont work so good • user's rocky earphones were lost for 5 months • user gives his orico usb charger hub thing a 7/10 • user got a bunch of CAT 6A cables • user reviews his $9 mech keeb • user likes his new dac • user reviews some sleep masks • user likes his Swing IE800 iems • user got some wristbands • user got a fucking mirror for his monitor >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Original-Box-Cube-iWork8-Air-32GB-Intel-Cherry-Trail-X5-Z8350-8-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1130995.html
aliexpress.com/item/-/32835811760.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Nokia-N900-3-5inch-screen-Qwerty-keyboard-32GB-WIFI-GSM-WCDMA-5-0Mp-camera-Used/32822346605.html
quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-two-stripe-earphone-headphone-and-three-stripe-earphone-headphone
s.aliexpress.com/zeMR3aIr?
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/mido
aliexpress.com/item/dragon_dildo_extra_T_H_I_C_C/1000003236072.html
forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-redmi-4x/development
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chink shits for today: sleeved sata data cables

They seem okay. The sleeving is a slippery kind of nylon braid, not the paracord type.
Installed:

Attached: IMG_2996.jpg (1600x1200, 502K)

Comfy desu. Even it's a nylon, comfy.

>user got a fucking GREAT mirror for his monitor
ftfy

Seems like ones with an L (90deg) termination on one side would work better on your setup.

Maybe in this specific case, but I'm very likely going to be using them in various other systems in the future and having them straight is more versatile.

Update on Kingdian usb not working.
Sent a message to seller about it not working, chinkman Billy said he will send me software.
inb4 chink malware

Attached: chinkman.png (552x211, 14K)

Should I preorder the Redmi Note 5 on Gearbest now or wait until the initial hype has calmed down? It's still a month until release and I don't want to get chinked because of my impatience.

Attached: 1523828967578.png (544x638, 619K)

How do you search for chink velcro tape that isn't actually Velcro brand?

I mentioned it too, when he sends the chink malware can you upload it? I just decided I'd use it for wii u storage because I already had a 128gb usb for that purpose, but the old one is usb 2.0 and the wii u doesn't have 3.0 afaik

sure, I'll share it here

does anyone here want free chinkbucks or whatever banggood referrals give you? If so make a referral link for this and i'll buy it later this evening

banggood.com/Original-Box-Cube-iWork8-Air-32GB-Intel-Cherry-Trail-X5-Z8350-8-Inch-Dual-OS-Tablet-p-1130995.html

P.S. as a yuropoor will i get shafted with import tax from this?

So you want Velcro or not?

Hook and loop.
No.

im trying to get some mx switch testers.
i found a gateron 14 key tester.
>aliexpress.com/item/-/32835811760.html
and these single switches. but theres $3.86 shipping. im getting 4 kalih box and 6 cherry switches.
everything is from a single store. is there a way to cancel shipping costs? or only have $3.86 for the whole order?

Hello Jow Forumsuys, I need some advices. I've beenn buying chink shit for a few months on Aly but I never had a problem before, I bought a refurbished Nokia N900 on Ali and the batery died in a week, that not normal especialy since I took a lot of precotions while charging the phone.
I contacted the seller and he asked me if I wanted to send back the phone for repair, what should I do ? I live in Europe and I don't want to pay a shit ton of money to send the phone to China.

Attached: serveimage?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F4hs67eq3j4bz.jpg&sp=665e57abc5414a1c8069ef6bb04273d3.jp (1000x667, 78K)

Thanks

Aliexpress' tracking says that my package is in customs.

My country's tracking says that they never got it.

It is 2 weeks like that.

Am I fucked?

How long ago did you receive it. Yo might still be able to open a dispute.

>Am I fucked
Not yet

Yes I am still able to open a dispute, but should I do it ? Should I choose refund only or return goods ? If I try to talk with the seller am I going to get chinked ?

Attached: Screenshot_20180418_191637.png (558x433, 38K)

How much would shipping it back cost you

is the battery on those removable? how about asking for a refund that will cover the value of the battery instead and replace it yourself?

Actually, if it's the battery why not buy a new battery for it instead

Have you verified the bands

Does that take a similar battery as some other old Nokias? You might find one of those in a thrift shop and try

how's the controller?

do all of them come with the small lanyard? I've seen some listings without it but the price is the same

Well shit that's even more expensive than what I thought, pic related

That's a good idea user!

Yes, it's possible to buy batteries for it (they even sell some on Ali) but I kinda feel chinked to have to buy a new battery this early.
I think that I'll do what this user said.
Thank you all

Attached: Screenshot_20180418_192542.png (702x415, 27K)

where can I buy one of those?

I assume that the battery died because it's so old

>order an asus gtx 560m card to fix a laptop
>chinks send me a 670m which is double the cost
>can't even use it because asus is as anti-consumer as humanly possible
kill me

I sent the message, I'll post update when the seller replies

Well I bought mine on Ali because I couldn't find one on local second hand websites, you should check these kind of website first, you might get a good deal

Attached: Screenshot_20180418_193643.png (912x357, 29K)

getting a partial refund instead of having the seller send you a battery is better, dont let them chink you by not sending it or sending another malfunctioning one

my gf is asian and i referred to my aliexpress habit in front of her as chink shit and now she's pissed off

link my dude ?

ya blew it

please link me
that might be a cheapo phone I could use as a DAP, which is what i'm looking for

What you see in that pic is what you get, at least it was for me when buying from Gearbest and Ali. The gamepad is pretty good for the price and it can fit into even the smallest pockets. On what platform are you plan on using it if you ever get one? It is pretty good for Android and PC, input lag isn't really noticible.

what are you guys buying old dumbphones for?

She should be glad that a superior white male is buying chink shit from chinks and making their economy boom. What retarded chink.

I want it for android
I think it's the cheapest controller that's also a decent quality
I kind of want to use it as a remote for the camera and possibly a media player remote to switch tracks and play/pause

What is a DAP ?
I bought mine to this seller: aliexpress.com/item/Original-Nokia-N900-3-5inch-screen-Qwerty-keyboard-32GB-WIFI-GSM-WCDMA-5-0Mp-camera-Used/32822346605.html
Though this phone isn't really worth it if you intend to use it as a backup phone, if you're a dev or interested in GNU+Linux this is a very cool phone to have to toy with :)

> He didn't fell for the the dumb phone meme

Attached: Screenshot_20180418_193215.png (452x423, 238K)

Digital Audio Player
I already have a backup phone but if this can work as a media player for MP3s and flac then I'm good

the original Galaxy S might be a better choice if you want a DAP, it has an amazing wolfson DAC

LMAO. Chink shit is shit shit.

oh okay, it can play MP3s, FLACs and other various format yes.
You may have a problem if you have a mic on your headphones though, you need to have a 2 stripes jack connector or you'll have problems listening to music as the N900 wasn't designed to receive a microphone.
There's more info there quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-two-stripe-earphone-headphone-and-three-stripe-earphone-headphone

Attached: 2stripesjack.png (602x322, 86K)

It is pretty good for Android but you should look out for a few things. If you are playing on a phone, make sure it has a stand and the screen size is somewhat big. I use it on an 6 inch phone and it is pretty enjoyable when I put the phone on a desk with its stand. On lower sized screen phones it might not be that enjoyable.

I never used it for its media capabilities but it was able to change the volume on my phone when I paired it in keyboard mode so it should work for it too.

yeah my headphones are TRS no problem
80 bucks though
I wonder if there's a cheaper one

I agree that it's quite expensive yeah, you should definitively check your local thrift shops and second hand websites.
Good luck!

what stand do you use?
I normally just rest it on a wall or something I normally just rest it on a wall or something but I've been looking for something like a stand or one of these rings that you attach it to the back the controller doesn't have anything like an L2 to or R2 button right? I guess I can use it unless I'm playing PS1 games or somethingstill it's a really small controller, I guess it's worthif not I can just pair my PS4 controller over Bluetooth

anybody have any idea? can i get the shipping costs waived?

I use this and it is pretty good. It doesn't take too much space too.

s.aliexpress.com/zeMR3aIr?

If you have a spare DS4, buying a clip for it makes more sense since DS4 should pair with a phone natively and it is a fully fledged controller. A tiny controller like Zero still has its uses though.

Alse depending on your phone model you can find hard cases with stand on their backs on Aliexpress. There wasn't for my phone so I bought that stand.

whats the newest meme on the block

Attached: babababa.jpg (620x388, 46K)

is it solid enough? if there's anything more sturdy I don't mind even if it's more expensive

It is okay, gets the job done. There might be better alternatives but this one looked the most compact to me. That was the reason I bought it.

Modern Desperate Dan's a fucking meme. He just used to be a fat bastard. I supposed I can let Dundee off for giving us Lemmings and Grand Theft Auto.

This post/non scots/whoosh.

Attached: DesperateDan.jpg (261x350, 9K)

I remember reading in an older thread that LineageOS for Redmi 4 and 4x is the same. Seems kinda strange to me since the phones have different processors (625 vs 435). But, can anyone please confirm that this will work for a 4x too:
wiki.lineageos.org/devices/mido
(Or point me to the link with the official LineageOS for the Redmi 4x.)
Thanks.

You sure she isnt a chink?

OwO
What is this?

Attached: IMG_20180418_160620.jpg (2627x3531, 1.19M)

Based user. Wonder what kooky file he sends you, I'd hate to have *another* reason to downgrade back to W7

aliexpress.com/item/dragon_dildo_extra_T_H_I_C_C/1000003236072.html

I bought an engagement ring off alishitpress for $2 USD delivered. has thousands of high 5 star ratings from ruski whores

will update once it arrives. I was told "i dont care about the price"

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-19 05-13-41.png (1138x360, 103K)

>wiki.lineageos.org/devices/mido
this is for Redmi Note 4 / Note 4X, completely different phone from the Redmi 4X There is no official LineageOS for Redmi 4X, only unofficial builds available atm:
forum.xda-developers.com/xiaomi-redmi-4x/development

>t. comfy

Attached: wall.jpg (1600x900, 148K)

I heard you can get allergies and skin problems with untrustworthy jewelry, be careful!

Also, aside from OP's pdf, can anyone recommend good, useless or not, gadgets from Ali ? I've been browsing it for weeks trying to find some useful dirt cheap stuff but I only bought a plastic water bottle.

looks like Bananaman desu

Attached: bananaman.jpg (615x409, 33K)

>Got my Yeelight
>Every app wants me to make an account

Attached: 1511240587515.jpg (522x464, 34K)

5 stars from russian grils for that ring doesn't mean a thing because they obviously don't use it for proposing to another gril.

>Got Xiaomi sensor with e-ink instad of botnet bluetooth.
>got my bulb with a IR controller without botnet
You are doing this wrong user.

My phones already botnet, I didn't think it'd force me to make an account when my phones already sending them everything

my red meeme 2 is gonna go in the bin soon. Even when you uninstall by force the FM Radio app it breaks the whole system and results in a boot loop. You cant remove any xiaomi apps that phone home because xiaomi backdoor them back on by time you wake up

anything decent for under 100 dollarydoos?

An account makes it easier to identify it really is you.

They can get fucked, if they want my data they can work for it, I'll buy a IR one from amazon

Redmi 4A / 5A / Note 5A

Yeah, amazon doesn't collect any data...

desu ive been on the meme bandwagon since they existed, i will be avoiding them for all future purchases after they stung everyone with red meme 2

>Colour changing lightbulb without wifi
>Oh no Amazon know I bought a fancy lightbulb

Then they know to give you ads for dildos

Yeah, after I buy it, yeah

Attached: 1514978266326.png (740x437, 410K)

FUCK YEA MUJI MEME PENS ARE IN

Are they this good ? I'm tempted to get some
>he fell for the muji meme pens

But everything is tied into one Mi account! Don't you have one, user?

My phone didn't make me make one, so no

even though you didnt make one its still connecting to the mi account servers daily. if you block them in the host file, it is still going to connect anyway

Link 4 miji pen?

Attached: 1511466113455.png (448x463, 211K)

Are there any good chink sites to buy legit Efest 10440 batteries? I bought another flashlight, but I need some proper rechargeables for it to get the full 1000 lumens, instead of the 250 alkalines get me.

Attached: IMAG1616.jpg (2240x4000, 2.12M)

I know, it's why I'm surprised it even wants to make me make an account just use the hardware ID and leave me alone, it's like asking your gimp to whip itself

Please be nice o the chinks, they have a rough life

are there lewds of your mascot?

No (You)s ;=;

Attached: IMG_20180418_160906.jpg (4608x3456, 3.38M)

Yes, give me some link of good seller on Ali please

Attached: Screenshot_20180418_215742.png (239x290, 104K)

It's a key holder thing

Attached: IMG_20180418_160927.jpg (3456x4608, 3.88M)

That's because it was too small to be a dragon dildo

What is it????

Are there any chink temperature/humidity sensors with google home assistant support?

Sorry for fucked writing. I type on PC and rarely write.

Attached: IMG_20180418_215944.jpg (4608x3456, 3.99M)

Quite hard to assemble, but worth it. It saves space in my pocket. I hate carrying a lot of keys.

Attached: IMG_20180418_170053.jpg (4608x3456, 3.48M)

I'm disappointed.

That's pretty cool, link please.

>penis okay