Well Jow Forums what do you think?

Well Jow Forums what do you think?

Attached: 2700x.png (938x526, 210K)

What's the performance for Linux desktop ricing?

Attached: 2700x2.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

>1.46v
>Can't break 4.3ghz

Hahahahahaha

>irrelevant videogames
Nobody cares

Remember Pentium 4 vs Athlon64, or are you too young?

Big if true. Now Intel will need to release something better while making 8/16 cores mainstream if they still want some market share.

>4.2 ghz
>1.288 volts
wonder how well it would do at 1.450 volts

It compiles kernels breddy fast from what I heard.

better than intel

>games suddenly don't matter
like clockwork

Attached: comment_prMzXhdwoYRr954NA3Y3D0GjecNrZ3lr.jpg (743x800, 205K)

i'm gonna need a bigger bucket for your tears

>gayming

sad i just got a 1600 happy it has resale value

The 2700 is going to be such a good deal for a home workstation. I'm so excited.

im hyped to put a 2600X into my new rig

Thinking about going from a 1700 to a 2600x. It's a 1700 with the seg fault bug since it's a near launch one. Is it worth? I don't need a whole lot of power since I'm mostly playing games and drawing in SAI. If I do go with 8 cores it'll be with Zen 2 in 2019.

Oh and I have 3200 RAM but I can only hit 2933 at most and 3.8Ghz on core. So it could be a decent jump for me in single thread performance

who the fuck needs more than 6 cores?

right Jow Forums?

Extra AMD performance is excellent. Ryzen was about ~10% behind in lightly-threaded performance (read: gaming), so if these performance gains are correct, it will now be equal. As long as AMD keeps the prices friendly, they will win this round.

Intel fans should be happy: Better competition will force Intel to improve performance and lower prices. So if you are an Intel fan, your next purchase will be better and cheaper.

...unless, of course, your mentality is "MY TEAM MUST WIN EVERY ROUND FOREVER AND NEVER EVER LOSE!". Then you are going to have a rough time.

Is a nice plot bar.
Oh, do you mean the comparison between those zen microarchitecture, well i don't care.

Dumb nerds that they don't know what they are doing with their lives.

>falling for the ghz meme

when IPC are comarable, clock speed makes the difference, retard