BRICK MY COMPUTER

Is there any link I can click on to brick my computer? Thanks everybody

Attached: ted-cruz-picsay.jpg (250x250, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Installation_guide
mega.nz/#!uJ0EzIRI!llXqRzR1SF4Lwr0LiA81tPifdsJktVs9TxqFNXT-HWY
bit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give it back, Jamal.

Go back to wherever you came from retard.

well, you're here, so you probably won't get any actual use out of your computer ever again

unzip one of those zip folders with a exponentially increasing number of zip folders with a bunch of 0's

so what you really want is bricking the pc of your girlfriend because she broke up

in fact, since you're interested, I'm looking to brick the computer of the guy who raped my friend, so if y'all wanna participate in some sweet sweet karma

(as OP) ^^

Type this into the command line:
su
pacman -S gun emacs && pacman -R vim
gun --target /dev/you/head

>Or at least some sort of debilitating virus
install gentoo

Don't brick anons PC just cause he got some

Attached: received_1754830227912514~2.jpg (382x392, 26K)

I don't actually have his computer, I was looking for something I could anonymously send him

>command line
the what now?

Pull plug during bios update

What's a command line?

it's the black box that comes up when you hit some keys

Just open it up and pour salt water on it while it's on, maybe even stab a few PCBs

rm -rf /

I'm just talking some link he can click on to fuck up his computer

pacman doesn't have a chat system, how the fuck would u type this in u idiot...

JUST
BRICK
MY SHIT UP

Attached: 1523578065936.jpg (846x846, 47K)

that will sure show him

Put Unix on a thumb drive, and install it on his puter. He wouldn't know what to do.

Fucking idiot. Go fight the guy if you're gonna be a retarded white knight. Stop trying to play 1337 H4x0r from a distance and fucking grow a pair, you little shit.

What you're asking for doesn't even exist anyway.

>Welcome to Faggotville
>Population: OP

Attached: id4Abvd.png (300x250, 17K)

your friend gets raped and you're gonna brick his rapist's computer?
wow that really evens it right up.

>the rapist chad vs the virgin op

>Is there any link I can click on to brick my computer? Thanks everybody Or at least some sort of debilitating virus

First thing that comes to mind is replacing the thermal paste with semen.

>debilitating virus
install gentoo

this, seriously fuck off

kek

dude just rape the guy back
it's not gay if it's to establish social dominance

Breaking a device in this way that belongs to someone else, is illegal in most countries even if all you did is send them a link. This is what the Russians did to damaged the computers that belonged to Hillary Clinton's staff. The only reason they got away with it is because we only them as "The Russians" and not necessarily an individual. You can't send "The Russians" to jail. So, unless you plan to become a group, you will end up in jail.

rape is wrong and digusting. you should be ashamed to make jokes about it.

Are you sure your friend was raped by a computer? That's a pretty serious allegation that could devalue Intel and AMD stocks overnight.

faggotsex.com

Attached: FB_IMG_1523457945430.jpg (1137x640, 42K)

Well, you can do this. Get a bios update on a usb, format all of his drives, punch them and them start updating the bios BUT after 20-30% remove the usb and forc shut down. That will leave him without data and a bricked mobo

Just send him an exe that deletes system32. It won't make the computer permanently unusable but if he is as retarded as you he might think that's what happened.

Or find that Russian ransomware that rewrites the MBR and send him that

Go look for the famous hacker known as Jow Forums

Attached: 1515657709996.png (500x474, 69K)

This

Just subtly fuck with the hardware if you're able to get that close, a monkey could do it.

O.M.G this chad totaly did something wrong to the person I love, this only person that can bare my presence, I will make him PAY !

I am going to make Jow Forums my personnal army, I've seen in Fox News that they are nothing but a gang of lite crakers and they will crack this dude's computer that'll totaly SHOW HIM he will be like 'aw naw my cumputah I wonder what happened oh wait this must be related to me raping this girl months ago that's it there is no other explaination therefore I am now changin my mind and becoming the goodest person on earth because of the pain of not being able to log in to facebook from my computer but just with my phone it's unbearable' ahah and then I will be able to read the pain on his face but not like too close because I shit my pants just to the idea of being less than 100 meters close to him but like from far away with my field glasses.

Attached: hacker.jpg (746x643, 299K)

underrated

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Installation_guide

Set it on fire. Pour water on it. Download wannacry on a Linux and send it via email. Not that hard

Here you go
mega.nz/#!uJ0EzIRI!llXqRzR1SF4Lwr0LiA81tPifdsJktVs9TxqFNXT-HWY

Here you go, my dude.
bit dot ly/18gECvy
Be careful though. Shit's gonna make his PC explode and there may be a need to get a dog and curtains.

t. fedora tipping friendzoned neckbeard white knight who thinks he gets to fuck his raped friend if he bricks a computer

Use a comfy USB killer and watch your useless piece of sheet die in pain.

sudo pacman -Syu