Fuck Wypipo

The age of the white man is over.

Attached: 1524103896688.jpg (1242x1594, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-cheating-act/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tokenism is really important

No it isn't. White men still win despite every disadvantage. It's because white men are more competitive and they don't give a shit.

Soi-boy web designers can't get jobs because they're not actually men.

Attached: disdain-for-plebs.jpg (600x693, 41K)

Fuck white people.

1. this thread belongs in Jow Forums

2. the supreme court already ruled that reverse discrimination is only ok in college admissions (where it's mostly used against asians anyway), but not in the workplace. This was reaffirmed recently with the texas v. fisher in 2013.

3. giving blogshit more clicks is cancer and is what the jews want

report, hide, ignore

>2. the supreme court already ruled that reverse discrimination is only ok in college admissions (where it's mostly used against asians anyway), but not in the workplace. This was reaffirmed recently with the texas v. fisher in 2013.
someone needs to tell Google that

funny because that pic is usually used by le 56% white trying to be white

Don't care. Still have a job.

Compete harder retard. If you don't want it more you'll never win. White men want 'it' the most.

Attached: feminism.jpg (600x797, 82K)

that pic is used by niggers projecting their affinity with the right cause

Attached: 1524105939586.jpg (1754x1240, 1.52M)

I wouldn't be surprised if 14% of men in STEM would prefer to have been born female. But maybe that's just me.

I'd almost feel bad for the Asians if weren't for the fact that all they do is copy off of other people and beg for projects and homework.
>MFW I'm black and I have to do electrical engineering work because the chink on my team can't even put together a simple circuit but is still in the 4+1 program.

Attached: 1490558876217.gif (200x200, 470K)

Why is there always some butthurt blackanons in every fuck wypipo thread?

Sounds like it's the bottom quality 14% of white professionals who are used to getting by, but now see their jobs going to nonwhite employees who are better at it than them. They aren't being discriminated against, they're just not getting discrimination in their favor anymore.

Depends if you live in those few countries which isn't a progressive cesspool and also doesn't happen to be a complete shithole.

well it's and you no longer have to "be born female" to become one.

kys nigger
You too Ahmed
They are not black. They are niggers. There is a subtle but important difference.

But I don't want to be a monster.

>DA JOOZ WERE BEHIND 9/11

Attached: tinfoil fedora.jpg (800x600, 70K)

>thought their gender made it harder for them to succeed
That’s not how facts work

Whats it like being a massive hypocrite?

I don't know about anybody else, but I was unemployed for a year and didn't get a single job interview and when I stopped filling out the equal employment shit and started checking "choose not to self identify" on everything I suddenly started getting job offers

t. software dev

> berman

Dollars to doughnuts that he's only admitted because the university just wanted that sweet, sweet tuition money and didn't give a fuck about academic integrity.

You have to go back.

You can see in the background that there's an actual hat, so this one is obviously just foil covered around an actual hat.

Another baseless claim. This is the absolute state of conservashits

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/college-cheating-act/

If you only knew how bad it really is.

>Sounds like it's the bottom quality 14% of white professionals who are used to getting by, but now see their jobs going to nonwhite employees who are better at it than them.
Funny thing is that when you look at who they hire and their qualifications those "bottom" 14% are better.

They sure made a lot of money off of it.

Facts show the pussypass is real.

Sorry libcuck your lies don't pass the smell test anymore.

>Funny thing is that when you look at who they hire and their qualifications those "bottom" 14% are better.
Sounds like an excuse. Time to work harder, whitey.

We work the hardest according to productivity.

See, you keep making these definitive statements about qualifications and productivity, but I'm still not seeing any linked studies that support this.

>(((Berman)))

>reverse discrimination
>reverse racism
Why does liberal logic always involve such mental gymnastics? There's no such thing as """reverse""" discrimination, it's just discrimination.

But they were, look at the more recent 9/11 doco on cbs where multiple architects/experts speak out as well as footage of firefighters in the towers describing explosions right as the towers were collapsing. You also have the 2001 insurance collapse globally because shortly before 9/11 the owner of the tower decided to ensure both against stuff like terrorist acts etc. And the payout basically bankrupted the insurance company and most of its subsidiaries. Fucked over a lot of people in that sector.

Social conditioning to normalize the idea that certain groups of people are systemically oppressed, and that other groups are at fault for oppressing them, even though a black person who's born in America and whose family has been there for 2 centuries has more opportunity than a Caucasian (on paper) Christian from the middle East whose family recently left their third world country and moved to America legally.

wtf is reverse discrimination? honest question because it makes no logical sense

>Be programmer, 150 applications, 5 interviews dont get an internship, interviews involved some up talking bitch asking me about my weakness
>Some air head, 2 interviews, gets internship as UX designer
>ask her what she did "i dun no i just made XML UI stuff and talked with people"
>gets hired full time after
>Asian autistic guy, 14 interviews, gets hired
>Mexican guy gets database job after answering a question about sql joins
>everyone is telling me its my fault for not getting a job
>Half the applications I filled out asked me if a was nigger, disabled or faggot

I dont care what any of you say, this is real and happening.
>Hurr its only the bottom 14%
The fuck does that mean? I am still in school, am I the bottom 14% or am I the bottom 14% because I dont have experience yet due to being shafted?

Can we panic now? So fucked up..

Colloquial term for discrimination in a situation where a white person is a victim of discrimination.

So its a hard pulled out of someones as to not put white people on the same moral level

>trainee electrician, looking for full time apprenticeship
>easily way beyond all the rest in the college, complete project is half the time, always pass written tests with 100% score
>get called for interview along with token dumb as shit female who failed everything, spent 90% of her time staring at her phone and complaining everything is "too hard"
>flawless interview, have great long convo with the boss afterwards

Guess who HR gave the placement to?

Yeah I'm earning way more then her now but got damn am I still salty.

Luck Larry Silverstein the people who he knew ie all of his business partners managers who were normally in the building weren't his son/daughter were both 'late' and the normal meeting he had at 8am or whatever that he had been to for 10 years or whatever he miraculously had a doctors appointment.

He hired 2 people a couple of months prior and they DID DIE

Coincidence?
Really makes me think

Americans dont realize a world outside the US exists so "white" people are seen as the only ones in power therefore are not on equal terms as the rest

The age of the companies that don't hire white men is over.

If the idiots will create a pool of talented people that can't get hired, someone will sooner or later capitalize on this pool and absolutely demolish the idiots.

>Caucasian
Kill yourself you dumb amerimutt

>(on paper)
I know you've never applied for a job in a first world country, but you should really consider learning to read English.

BS. White men have it better than ever with all the shit coders.

not true, our money is not real. The ad companies decide who makes money and who does not. If ad buyers stop giving google money, they are dead in 4 months as that is their main source of cash. Giant companies actually do what you recommend. They let smart people create products and buy them out. Look at the Rift head set and how facebooj bought them out. Ina normal heathy world an owner of a website would never be able to buy out a producer of a new technology.
>muh capitalism
Facebook is profitable because they are allowed to sell user data, no one actually would pay for facebook services if they had to

>so this one is obviously just foil covered around an actual hat
I would assume the hat in the background was used as a mold, and then the foil was lifted off once it was done, with some minor modifications like crimping the edges.

There's no user data to sell if you drive off users with bad services created and maintained by unskilled people.

>Caucasian (on paper)
People from the middle east, Arabia, and North Africa are Caucasian. Not just "on paper".

You have to forgive me, I immediately stopped reading after that word

Not true because said unskilled people are only marginally worse than skilled people, so they're still able to more or less do the job.
What really counts is in the managerial positions.
It's the people who make the decisions that affect the course of a company the most. Not the engineers or codemonkeys (who just have to deliver what the decision-makers tell them).
As long as the decision-makers are adequately competent, the company will be fine overall.

If you think you are being discriminated, start your own company. That's what the Jews do.

>(((Berman)))

I'm aware of this, but the illiterate retard below you doesn't know what Caucasian actually means, and I gain nothing by trying to educate him on the meaning of the word. It's easier to just call him an idiot for not reading the sentence.

Oooyyy veeeeey! Moooods!
SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Whites BTFO

This works in the short term, In the long term, it leads to a company that is stagnant. In America, the southern states, due to their reliance on slave labor, did not modernize as much as the northern states. Because of this short sighted approach to the labor market, the southern states failed in the war with the north.

>reverse discrimination
That's just fucking discrimination you dumb shit.

The problem with this is that the term itself is literally discrimination.
You've made a term especially for whites which has just the same fucking meaning as the term you use for every other race.

Reverse discrimination implies that its justified, think about it.

Attached: 800px-Pope_Sixtus_V.jpg (800x1100, 201K)

What I mean is that you can have an 80% Pajeet company as long as you have good CEO and directors with good ideas (or "vision" if you will) that yell at their engineers until they finalize what they're asked to do.
This will result in a marginally worse product than it would've been with an all-competent company.
Does this also result in the same stagnation as what you say happened with slave owners?

It's like having Steve Jobs yelling at his engineers until they created what he wanted, and Jony Ive designing the products with his small team and leaving the rest to Foxconn workers.