I don't even

I don't even

Attached: Screenshot_78.jpg (945x58, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/anime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

firefox gone trash, news at 11

あなたが日本人じゃない

もちろん、そんなつもりはなかった

Threadly reminder for the ramlets even though there isnt really a performance hit when lowering

Attached: content_process.png (1923x1269, 108K)

nothing wrong there
at this point I'm starting to question if so many people like you really this retarded or just post the same thing over and over again on purpose

ところで、「イメージ名」の「名」は「な」と「めい」、どちらの発音を用いるのが普段ですか?

Google translate really fucked the translation of めい, it's "mei" not "ni". This is why you don't use Google translate, kids.

>イメージ名
「コード名」のように、「めい」だと思います

ああ、その説明は正しそうです。有難う、匿名者さん。

Fucking autistic weebs
It's "mei", you autistic weeb.

t. autistic weeb

dumb weebshits pretending to know japanese by using google tl

kys

ITT: weebs fail at jap

I know you're an autistic weeb, no need to sign your messages, user.

t. work in Japan

Thanks for flexing your Japanese on us. How's watching anime without subs going? Hopefully you are able to go without reading 50% by now.

You can tell when someone's using google translate because google translate is cancer. I only mentioned google translate in because people use it, but I don't use it because I know it's shit.

>I don't use it because I know it's shit
Nice to see you calling the best translator engine available "shit", you retard.

t. work in Japan.

>t. work in Japan.
Being the best translator engine doesn't mean shit, I don't know any translator that would take Google Translate seriously

It's great as far as translation engines go, but it's not good if you want an accurate or natural-sounding translation. It's not a good tool for people studying Japanese to use imo. I can't speak for other languages, but it might be better at translating between two languages that are similar like English and German.

I know. What now?
You just have to use your brain a little bit and not rely on entirely rely on Google. It's nearly flawless at translating separate words and is great at working with simple sentences.
It rarely makes actual fuck-ups - usually, that only happens when you're working with rarely used phrases or with slang (even if that's commonly accepted slang).
Like, Google fucks up the translation of stand-alone "有休", however, that's not an actual word but a slang for "有給休暇", and even then it still works fine when yuukyuu is used in a sentence.
You can use weblio to proofread words you think Google got wrong - that's a Japanese website. However, it's dogshit at reverse translation and handling phrases.

Depending on the word, it's also not good for translating individual words. Try entering "かける" in Google Translate. It translates it as "multiply", whereas jisho dot org lists 25 different definitions, and that's just 掛ける/懸ける; that's not even counting 欠ける, 賭ける, 駆ける, etc. Of course that's an extreme example, but it's not uncommon for it to fuck up on other individual words as well.

That's a retarded example.
Read look outside of the translation window and you'll see Google suggest you specify the context. "かける" hardly means shit on its own when it's written on hiragana without any context - that's what you're getting from Google. Provide the context - you'll get the meaning. Thinking Google "doesn't know" it is retarded.
Meanwhile, your jisho is a dictionary - not a translation engine. Which is excessively useless for learning Japanese which heavily relies on grammar and forms to convey meaning.
Sure, you can use it to expand your vocabulary, but it's ultimately shit for translation, as it's incapable of distinguishing non-primitive forms and is completely useless for understanding grammar - all of which Google is perfectly capable of. While those "25 definitions" will be no help for you when searching for your specific use-case.

សម្លាប់ខ្លួនឯង!

アニメ少女の足をくすぐりたい

Why this thread full of Nintendo speech?

བཀྲིས་བདེ་ལེགས།

OP could just screenshot the part where it shows FF memory taken, but instead chose to show us his OS is in Japanese, which was the REAL reason to post this. He doesn't give a fuck about Firefox memory use.

Weebs

アニメのウェブサイトです

This.

t.weebs

/thread

陰茎!

Yes, but... How do I learn nintendo?

>a website with a cartoon section means "cartoon website"
That's wrong, you retard. It means "fuck off with your cartoons to the cartoon section"

gotto anime sito, desu

Looks like your PC is fucked, every process is 13%. Also, probably broken drivers from using outdated OS.

Back to plebbit with you.

Attached: tcXPsjs.jpg (897x445, 173K)

back to reddit.com/r/anime/ weeb

> 8GBのミームのために落ちたときに感じます

do you love Japan?

I like living here. Making a cult out of it is retarded though.

Attached: file.png (802x686, 81K)

Attached: konqihailing.png (220x367, 50K)

Sort of.