OYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1524145123186.png (650x350, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcworld.com/article/3252237/components-processors/amd-will-spectre-proof-the-zen-2-architecture-and-4-other-nuggets-from-its-earnings-call.html
wccftech.com/amd-zen-2-cpus-fix-spectre-exploit/
extremetech.com/computing/267296-patch-tuesday-delivers-spectre-updates-for-amd-cpus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMD fanboys are fucking cancer

reeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1490730560540.png (882x758, 234K)

I guess it's finally time to upgrade from my Phenom II X4

You just proved his point though?

>GTA V
irrelevant old shit

Iggy azalea?

how about this

Attached: slap i told you to wait.jpg (1327x1103, 540K)

OH NONONONONO
Also for the tripfag that should be coming anytime soon:
See pic related.

Attached: tripfag BTFO again.jpg (1312x1740, 599K)

>1500x always ignored

WHY

cuz it sucks

>105W
jesus christ. The 2600 looks tight tho.

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

Attached: 1506383390040.png (992x1043, 614K)

no u

Simply impressive
Intel has been absolutely mogged and btfo by AMD

Who the hell even games at 1080p. This bench is completelly meaningless hack job

What low res doesnt matter anymore intelfag?

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1502413149805.jpg (682x787, 136K)

>Who the hell even games at 1080p.
literally most people out there.

also
>last year
>7th gen intel cores look better when benchmarked at 480p
>DUH THAT'S THE WAY YOU BENCH CPUs!!!

although to be honest I don't expect you to know what was going on here last year, you being an underage newfag and all.

AMD Master Race

Nice try kiddo

Attached: 1515185367059.png (679x702, 334K)

>jewtel getting btfod

What a time to be alive

DELID

Attached: 1501991613334.png (882x758, 241K)

Hi Ian cucktress I see you are doing a nice work.
Don't forget to pass on amd to get your exclusive prize

Attached: PK-IC-DK2.jpg (1156x713, 83K)

Attached: bk.jpg (921x865, 354K)

Isn't coffee lake a 2017 chip?

Oh wow a tech journalist talks to industry insiders, big shock

Attached: 1515122253590.png (2518x1024, 198K)

It's the latest Intel desktop chip and from their roadmap it seems they won't be releasing a successor this year.

paper lanuched in 2017 yes

I see, thanks. Maybe this will push them again if it turns out good.

The only thing intel had going for it against the first ryzen chips was the gaming performance and now that's completely gone so I guess there's no reason to buy intel anymore.

Why is the frame rate so low? I play at 1440p with a 7700k and a 1080ti and get more than that. I'm positive I got more when I had a 1080 as well.

Attached: 1521459881211.gif (800x450, 322K)

/pcbg/ is going to be a shitstorm when the op gets changed today

because anand fucked up and are getting roasted

Those are Spectre patches you mong

Attached: specterfucksgaymenperf.png (738x515, 64K)

gaymen isn't affected much, mutt

Attached: na6Rmiq.jpg (640x653, 37K)

lol enjoy your housefire. Nobody needs more than 60 fps

What is the point of posting BS like this? I just checked a bunch of different sites and the 2700x is slower than the 8700k in every game they tested. Good effort, I guess.

Id still go with Intel because, luk at those power ratings, Ryzen uses more and over times it ads up, so it actually end up costing you more. Also not to mention the RAM incompatibylity issues Ryzen is having, and lets not even get starded on overheating issues. Also the human iyes cant possibly tell the difference at those high frame rates.

Bait or maybe (since this is Jow Forums) an actual idiot.

Attached: you retards.gif (496x278, 500K)

I'm super pissed off that CPU X has outperformed CPU Y. I will not rest until every proponent of the wrong CPU has been put to the ground.

Neat. It finally makes sense to switch back to AMD. What the fuck took them so long to straighten their shit out?

They're benchmarks, benchmarking CPUs. If you want to benchmark CPUs with video games then you want to benchmark at 1080p because if you go any higher, GPU becomes a bottleneck much sooner.

>Who the hell even games at 1080p. This bench is completelly meaningless hack job

Something like 70% of people play at 1080p. That's who.

desu I'll wait for Zen2, they will absolutely btfo Intel in every aspect

>yfw 2800X comes out in 3 months on the 7nm node to bite back at intel's 8 core coffee lake

i mean its ok that amd is going oke-ish, competition is always great but I rather have it just werk. amd is like linux of CPUs, sure its cheaper and "just as good" on paper but its riddled with bugs and minor annoyanced. but im glad amd is having it well, at least intel is going to lower its prices. we all win here, both intel and amd people. no need to argue.

You do know how paid tests work right?
They only show the cpu but not the rest of the hardware, so they pair the processors they want to shill with a better gpu/deditated wam/etc

>at least intel is going to lower its prices
Imagine being this deluded.

yes, but so are amd and nvidia or any other fanboy.

it's literally saying there that they tested it with the gtx 1080

Because those benches are using a GTX 1080, and looking at every other reviewer, including gamers nexus, the results are an extreme outlier.
If the only thing demanding you do is game then the 8700k is the best chip for you.

ahaha i remember this

>at least intel is going to lower its prices

Attached: top kek from bender.gif (334x251, 1.45M)

that inbred tripfag got me banned for saying that hitler and the jews cooperated and they had a 3rd reich coin made ecpecially for that with a swastika and the star of david.
This fucking board is full of intelavivs.

>It's only OK when Intel does it
>and when Intel does it, it's true

>riddled with bugs and minor annoyanced
it's been 2 days without a new intel security flaw and shills have gone crazy.

Are you implying I'm rooting for intel?
Because I have an amd processor
((They)) can say anything, doesn't mean it's true

spreading disinformation without double checking, this is why nobody likes you redditors

Attached: Capture.png (1331x768, 448K)

This desu everyone I know including myself game at exclusively 240p on a 1000Hz display

>mfw got a 6700k for $200 during the 5820k fiasco.
Call me in another 5 generations hahahaha

Attached: hugcario.gif (275x243, 1.72M)

Let the retarded drones take the bait.

>not accounting for Meltdown/Spectre
You're the liar, doofus

>199 bucks chip beats a 359 Shintel garbage

OH NO NO NO NO DOOD LOOK AT DIS

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAA

You’ve already been beaten
Sorry kid

>ipc comparision
>video game benchmark

>4GHz
Vs
>4.0GHz
Oh yeah Est channel

Funny how my 8400 is still shitty on 300 dollars cpus from amd in games. Gonna keep this baby until 7nm

DELID THIS

Nigga get on my level, x58 xeon here that still kicks ass considering it's a literal grandpa.

>people are actually buying the 8400

I laughed when I read that
I can't imagine him being serious really.

That dude is just making fun of the other dude. There's no indication of either of them being fanboys. However, the initial post is probably more retarded since all that was posted was a graph of performance results. I fail to see how that makes anyone a fanboy.

he says that while intel fanboys shit every single thread in which I was trying to have a civil discussion regarding AMD new technologies with other AMD fanboys on the day AMD some launched new stuff.
kys retard.
I had it with ypu morons.
Not only you're the most insufferable scourge of the earth you still point fingers at AMD fanboys which end up getting the flak from everyone else because of your numbers; yes, if the majority agreed AMD fanboys, then sure they are scum.

DELID THIS NOW

That looks great. Intel needs to get their shit together or Zen2 will absolutely BTFO everything.
8700k still looks like the gaymen king, but the 2700x looks amazing.

Attached: rising thumbs up.png (762x1085, 305K)

Then whays that say for ryzen given thr 8400 is the superior gaming cpu? I get ryzen is a beast in heavily threaded tasks but its like an i3 in games, its pathetic

>disinformation
>cherrypicking
>FUCKING FARCRY PRIMAL
>every intel ahill has that fucking game plotted, framed and hanged right in front of their screens.
Just die scum.

>amdtards getting this emotional
lol

go cry over the unfairness of enabling spectre/meltdown patches you moron. Yeah, using security updates is bad for you okay. You don't need no security on your intel cpu goys.

>fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1516330297026.png (225x225, 9K)

>5820k fiasco.
Can somebody give me quick rundown? I thought it was a great CPU at the time.
Also,
>4 cores
>5 generations
You niggers are deluded. 8700k/2700x or get the fuck out.

Attached: what to do with more cores - Intel.jpg (630x354, 57K)

Amd hasnt even patched spector btw lol.

I'm exclusively shitposting now.
Don't care about anything else anymore.
I've been trying to discuss the intrincasies of something that caught my attention, only to get interrupted by absolute morons bringing nothing but pajeets, pooo, and such, unrelated outdated benches which were completely irrelevant to the topic while still being called an insufferable AMD shill myself.
Indeed, ree'ing like I haven't in a long time.

and intel halted any further action regarding those vulnerabilities. lol. they aren't even acknowledging its existence anymore. lol. only amd fanboys shitposting that intel is trying to literally shut it down, like the schlomos they are, are bringing some level of awareness to this sad state of affairs. lol.

Welcome to Jow Forums summerfag

No reason to patch invulnerable CPUs.

Why does this have to be about fanboys tho. We the consumers are the ones that win the most from active competition.

>ryzen doesnt use speculative execute and branch prediction
>ryzen isnt vulerable to spector
Sweety

well hello there r/amd
>I've been trying to discuss the intrincasies of something that caught my attention
the intel wojaks amdtards constantly spam ?

Yes goy Meltdown isn't real

It's spelled SPECTRE you dumb beaner

also, except you're outright lying. lol.
pcworld.com/article/3252237/components-processors/amd-will-spectre-proof-the-zen-2-architecture-and-4-other-nuggets-from-its-earnings-call.html
wccftech.com/amd-zen-2-cpus-fix-spectre-exploit/

also, Ryzen 1xxx has already been fully patched. lol.
extremetech.com/computing/267296-patch-tuesday-delivers-spectre-updates-for-amd-cpus

Zen is invulnerable, deal with it monolithic shitter.

yes?

Don't you know? CPU exploits don't matter!

>fixed a week ago
>mobo havent rolled out the bios for it yet
So its not fixed. Gotcha

>Denying Meltdown/Sprectre
The absolute state of shills

He deliberatly misinterpret one piece of information while in the same breath he's trying his absolute best to ignore his own beloved company not even acknowledging the issue.
You got the goy of the week award. Congratulations.

Zen is vulnerable to spectre 2 and bios patches still are not out. All you zen shitters havent flashed your bioses with microcode yet and are vulnerable