MacBook Air is Apple's last great computer

People continue to stroke Apple's dick when it comes to computers over the "quality of its hardware". Truth is, Apple computers fucking suck. Yeah yeah, most Jow Forumstards will say "Apple has always been shit, their computers have always been underpowered". Motherfucker, Apple has never been about power. It's about a beautiful and cohesive UX (user experience). The 2013 MacBook Air fucking does that. It's a beautiful machine that captures what Steve Jobs was going for with that 1984 Macintosh in a modern form. God damn, what a great little machine.

I have a "top of the line" 2017 MacBook Pro that I got from work and you know what? I hate it. I would use my 11" MacBook Air over this overpriced shit any day. First off, the touch bar is a useless gimmick at best and a serious productivity killer at worse. Accidental touches are fucking constant, so better disable it or set it to those useless function keys that have never been used in the history of macOS application developer. Who the fuck signed off on this fucking touchbar? This has sullied my opinion of Apple to the point where I want to find one of the iMac G3s from my childhood and throw it through a fucking window. Fuck Apple.

Btw, love music? I'm sure you do, you Apple user. Well, you'll be thrilled to know that all sounds you play over the MacBook Pro speakers sound like they're fucking underwater! Just Google "MacBook Pro muffled sound" and you'll see how prevalent this is. Btw, no it's not a speaker problem because you can switch audio output devices and briefly hear audio output the way it's supposed to sound. But of course, Apple says its a hardware problem where you have to get your entire computer replaced to fix it.

Man, fuck Apple. They've always been full of shit but they've reached the point where they are unbearably full of shit. I just wish Dell and HP would stop making laptops that are plastic junk and actually try to fucking compete when it comes to build quality.

Attached: apple-macbook-air-2017-05.jpg (770x433, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IcmMPVXBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

13" is the superior Air, but yeah. Everything after the keyboard rape and touchfag bar made me disgusted with the company. I'I'm holding out hope that they don't discontinue or ruin the Air but they probably will. Not sure what to do at that point. I am incapable of tolerating winshit or wasting my time on Linux desktop.

Everything Apple has churned out after Jobs died has been shit. I mean look at this fucking thing.

Attached: magic_mouse_2_charging.jpg (938x525, 26K)

>using the dumpster fire that is fagOS
>talking down on anything else
topkek

MACTODDLERS BTFO

>Le ebin applel gay joke
K keep me posted. I'd be happy to use Windows or Linux if either one was remotely friendly to a developer who doesn't want to withe fight his entire stack (windows) or force me into a VM for anything graphic/audio related (linux).

GAAAAAAAAAAAY

>I just wish Dell and HP would stop making laptops that are plastic junk and actually try to fucking compete when it comes to build quality.

Business laptops and portable workstations exist.
They cost like a Macbook too but they are fucking good though.

And ultrabooks with premium fit and finish are there too.

And yes as much as I hate Apple they did have some bright ideas tgat brought new products to the table but all that is dead and gome witput Jobs.

I'm confident they are going to fix the keyboard.

Apple knows exactly what they ahould do to make the killer end-all laptop, and they willing choose not to.

>bring back magsafe
>source Samsung OLED panels
>microSD card slot
>chiclet keyboard from last gen MBA
>ditch the touchbar, give back physical keyboard keys on upgraded tiers
>4 USB-C, 1 USB-A for mouse

Not sure what to do either. Have a 2016 MacBook Pro (year before emoji bar) and fucking love it. Have the whole Apple ecosystem setup including all Apple LAN hardware, watch, phone, TV etc, and it’s so fucking comfy and flawless.
I know Il need a new laptop eventually but the new hardware is so disappointing. No fucking way can I go back to using that shitty thinkpad trackpad, and i’d Rather hang myself before going back to Fucking windows it’s automatic hour long updates. Could maybe get a chrome book and run Linux but No distro is even close to as smooth as macOS. Just gonna have to hope they turn it around.

First off, this isn't the first thread you created about air you fucker. Second, there is no reason to get air when macbook exists for your normie uses, only things air has over it is usb c ports (but normies won't care and pros will go for pro anyways) and a keyboard (apple fucked up what was otherwise a big opportunity for an upgrade both use and reliability wise by making it THINN). I don't know how the fuck you accidentally touch the touchbar, but since they fucked up ios they probably rushed high sierra full of bugs (audio issue and assed finger rejection for touchbar). But shit like this isn't the first time tho, some mid 2012 macs had graphical card/screen issues as well, but this is not acceptable for Apple and they are better do mass out of warranty recalls.

Better killinf yourself sooner than later then.

I prefer the keyboard on the macbook pro, and didn't buy the version with the touch bar. I don't think the screen compares, and would pick the pro's screen every time.

OLED panels degrade after less than a year and are susceptible to an effect similar to burn-in on a CRT. Why would you want to pay out the ass for a screen that only looks decent for a few months?

>macshit
>build quality
Nice meme.

Attached: 1522057751969.jpg (989x1006, 165K)

It looks like a defenseless animal getting raped

i sense a canadian in you

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

I like this type of trolling. It's refreshing to see and should be used more, it has that old school vibe.

Fun fact: the touch bar on the new MacBook Pros are OLED, and they constantly show the same buttons uninterrupted.

Buy an ad faggot

>Jow Forums
>we facebook now
pathetic

A MacBook Air where you also have access to a more powerful machine to SSH into is god tier.

Have you forgotten every MacBook pro between 2013 and 2015? No touch bar shit, not plastic materials, not low resolution tn screen. Your MacBook Air is a budget piece of shit sold for premium. Fuck you.

Stop being a cripple and get a proper laptop, not that ultrabook crap.

this, the 2013-2015 MacBook Pro is objectively better than the Air

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Pretty sure he means the last one Apple still sells as 'new'.

wanna buy my literally mint 2017 air? It's the 256gb model, bought it for medschool but I havent touched it in like 3 months.

Sure, let's meet up on the gas station in 20mins? Got cash.

ebin
I'm being serious, I would sell it through ebay

I'm also serious Nick. Look, I gotta ve somewhere else in an hour, so wanna meet up?

Air was always a piece of shit with meme tier processor

Apple has gone full soyim

I am interested too. What's your price. Shipping internationally ? (If you are form US)

What's a fair price? Like $900?

I think theres a quiet backlash gathering over Apple's newer computers. Most publications aside from the fanboys are echoing the opinions too.

MBA is Apple's best selling computer too, they can't afford to ignore it.

Weird thing is, ifixit did a tear down of the new pros... the non-touchbar model has speakers under the grills, the touchbar version has it's speakers located in the palmrest area.

So the best Macbook Pro speakers is on the bottom model.

All I want is a 4k Ryzen/Vega Thinkpad. Get your shit together Lenovo.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IcmMPVXBw

I have a 2015 MB Air (13'')
It would be godly if it had a high res screen, as it is it's still a great laptop
Battery still lasts ages

Yeah it's a pretty big fucking mistake to only release E series plastic Ryzen shitters

>tfw you decide not to buy the 13” model without the touchbar
>tfw you use built-in speakers and not headphones

Mac trackpads are glorious