I'm convinced I should start learning how to program, where do I stat?

I'm convinced I should start learning how to program, where do I stat?

Attached: klosst.webm (640x640, 2.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5243949/google-grasshopper-game/
play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SoloLearn
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello world

Hello world, then a counter, then an interactive program (you entered ____), then a fizzbuzz, then a filesystem program, then a networked program, then all of them together. That's how you become a programmer. Just don't do a shitty job. Learn how each thing works and try to get creative with it instead of copying and pasting everything. Write your code as dense as possible, and with the suggested methodologies as mentioned by the official documentation for the language you're using. You want it to be executed fast and efficiently. Now do it.

Learning to program using python by cody jackson.

From the beggining.

Start with hardware, then write a compiler, build an operating system, make a new programming language, then hello world

At 14

This , but unironically.

>Google Just Launched a Smartphone Game to Teach Adults How to Code

Google made a smartphoen game for you to teach you
time.com/5243949/google-grasshopper-game/

play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=SoloLearn

start with c#

First, install loonix, go for xubuntu (inb4 imstal gemtoo :dddd). Get a book on C, then learn python and probably javascript. After doing this, get a book or sign up for a course on C++.
Make sure you know how shell scripts work and how to do most things from the shell.
Then you should choose a proffesion. Frontend, backend, security or whatever, it's up to you.

Kode with Klossy. Not only do you learn how to program, badly, you also get to fap.
This pretty much defines all of Jow Forums.

>I'm convinced I should start learning how to program
Why?

not op, interesting stuff you said.
i want to chose security proffesion, how can i make money out of this. i mean im gonna spend hours studing as a hobby about python,c,java,ruby to know how a script works, then master kali linux tools but then what?

i dont wanna be a hacker im not 15 i wanna be whiteknight and like work somewhere as a pentester but i have no idea where. is there website asking to hire self learned programers. i mean i dont get how i can make money being pentester as a hobby. any ideas?

>being pentester as a hobby, have no idea where
>website asking to hire self - earned probrammers
>im not 15
sounds like 15yo me who wants money just to buy weed desu
pick up a book, be 15 and start wanting to be a hacker. Go on a course and make sure you get everything, that you don't need to ask others for help on questions. Make sure you know loonix well. After that go to a job site for your country and search based on region, salary and skill. Find something entry - level and see if you get an interview at least. And if you don't get the job you should at least learn what you did wrong and what you need to do to get the next one.

Here's a copy-paste of requirements for some junior pentesting position in la found on a site from the first page of google search:
What you’ll do

Collaborate with other Red Team Operators in conducting adversary simulation, assumed breaches and blackbox penetration tests
Assist in the development and execution of attack plans, scripts, tools and methodologies to enhance our offensive operations
Imitate tactics and techniques used by modern attackers, including common network and software exploitation
Leverage your experience and creativity to perform advanced security assessments on third-party services and software
Develop remediation recommendations for identified findings
Communicate findings and strategies to key internal and external stakeholders

What we’re looking for

Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems
Basic understanding of common networking protocols
Proficiency in one or more programming languages
Experience with killchain and post exploitation is a plus
Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship

TL;DR: Just start from somewhere m8

yeah because lying on an user forum is my cup of tea. im 23 i work as an electrician i only do this as a hoby. i live in small town on europe no such jobs here and i cant go to use. i want to find something to do online. i just feel like all these hours spend i wont get something out of it if i dont find a job about it. maybe find vurnabilities on websites and report them as bounty? i dont know

If there are seriously no IT jobs in your country, then you should just become a lawyer or something, because learning and working from the internet only is going to be pretty hard.

I have a job that i don't like and i cant get into a university to get diploma to start an IT job here. Which is why i want to learn shit but i want to make the hobby my job eventually. I don't know how tho. I wonder if finding vurnabilities on websites and reporting them will get any good amount of money. Maybe i could be hired from a website i did pentest on who knows.

because after a year of consistent learning you will be at a level where you can get a comfy desk job earning ok money and not having to interact with people. isn't that enough reason?

how you gonna get a job with no diploma and no biography are you just gonna tell them you know how to program and they will take you?

well i got a software developer apprenticeship, which i didn't need any qualifications, just show an interest in programming . basically it meant a year of earning shit money but being paid to learn to program. after a year they hired me and earning actual ok money. If getting an apprenticeship is possible where you live and you can afford to earn shit money for a year (ie you live with your parents) I would highly recommend it.