China's largest smartphone maker is working on an A.I. that can read human emotions

>China's largest smartphone maker is working on an A.I. that can read human emotions

Based HUAWEI, leading technological innovation.

>Huawei is building AI that could make those conversations between users and voice assistants more emotionally interactive, according to senior executives.

Finally an AI that really understands you.

cnbc.com/2018/04/20/emotion-artificial-intelligence-huawei-working-on-an-emotional-ai.html

Attached: emotional.png (590x644, 341K)

This is so they can detect any chinks that are angry with their totalitarian government and send them to re-education camps.

>chinks
You don't have to use that racial epithet, you can simply say "Chinese". Please keep edginess to your containment board ( Jow Forums ). Thank you.

>
>>chinks
>You don't have to use that racial epithet, you can simply say "Chinese". Please keep edginess to your containment board ( Jow Forums ). Thank you.
CHINKS.

chinks

>>reddit.com/r/safespaceforlefties
Out, out, out you go

>muh Jow Forums
Get plebbit

>tfw this guy is terrified of his gf banning him from the brue board so he's calling out every single post that is offensive to chinese

How are they going to work that when most Chinese are emotionless insects?

Chinese are extremely sociopathic, they feel emotions but have next to no attachment to others, family included.

Ching chong walabala bing bong

fun fax you can't actually do this because humans can't actually do this. emotions are not a facial expression. they are 100% guesses based on timing and surroundings and only partially on how the person looks.

>chinks need AI to understand people
lmao

Attached: 1428677349986.jpg (419x610, 65K)

not him but Jow Forums IS leddit.

Shut the fuck up you coolie

I'm getting scared guys

Attached: 1414548255443.jpg (640x557, 49K)

CAUSE I FEEL

+10 social credit deposited to your weibo account

Keep up the good work fellow chinamen

China already has enough problems getting voice recognition technology to work with their mess of a tonal language lol

but asians don't have emotions

I rarely talk to people. I don't like my voice. Let alone talking to my room (assistant). I have no idea why they think that people want this as means of interaction with the computer world.

>China's largest smartphone maker is working on an A.I. that can read human emotions
Good luck with reading mine

Get the fuck out of here Zhang Chao

Yeah, and Im working on an AI robot gf that'll love me unconditionally and musk is gonna colonise mars.

China is going to end up far more terrifying than any sci fi distopia

utopia

good luck trying to tell them a part

ai going to overload

Attached: 1523482024059.jpg (500x333, 60K)

>Chinese
>Emotions

Attached: 1523752361275.png (435x368, 36K)

I knew having autism would pay off eventually

So finally botnet can detect anger on botnet?

Ni hao chini chong. I have big wong

Attached: b4c.jpg (680x680, 39K)

This
Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature
Asian American, please

Soon