AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH

AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAH

Attached: 0TPZr2ztOgRyAJ18nH6D30R2ECxVn3ed7On_AWACqJs.jpg (688x768, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/2018/04/13/apple-lawsuit-repair-shop-norway/
youtube.com/watch?v=9-NU7yOSElE
theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/10/iphone-8-ios-113-breaks-smartphones-third-party-repaired-screens-apple
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Android master race

Good.

>Android poor race

>t. cucked by apple

>buy an expensive phone but too cheap to have screen replaced by official service
who are these people

>t. cucked by poverty

Why mods?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-20 (0) g - AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH - Technology - 4chan (385x82, 8K)

>cucked by screens, and now we're full circles, fuck off fag

Apple just lost a lawsuit over 3rd party screen repares and then they do this. Criminals

macrumors.com/2018/04/13/apple-lawsuit-repair-shop-norway/

>cucked by poverty, now we're a circle and a half
we can keep going if you want

>Android pooinloo race

>he thinks hes entitled to jerryrig his licensed product

Even Linus Tech Tips BTFO of Applel
youtube.com/watch?v=9-NU7yOSElE

>dropping a ~$1000 device in the first place

>buying Iphone 8
>glass shitty back
>....
>instead of buying
>....
>Iphone 7
>full fkn metal unibody

why

My whole family has their iPhones on leases. Isn't "owning" a phone on a lease the strict definition of poverty? I paid for my note 8 full with cash up front.

because 7 had absolute dogshit battery life. In fact the 8 isn't much better. iPhone X is the only iPhone worth considering but even then is it really worth spending twice as much as a oneplus 5T?

Attached: Comb18122017031125.jpg (1280x2010, 422K)

I love when people use the word "entitled", it lets me totally dismiss whatever they're saying as wrong and/or trolling

>he think you shouldn't be the owner of the object you bought

How's your wife's son?

HEH LOOK AT ME I GIVE MORE MONEY TO THE JEWS THAT MAKES ME BETTER

classic

will you post the fucking link
theguardian.com/technology/2018/apr/10/iphone-8-ios-113-breaks-smartphones-third-party-repaired-screens-apple

I hate apple computer with a passion, but I have to side with them on this one. A phone's key components should always be original, and it's not their fault if their software is not fully compatible with parts not made/certified by them. It's not like they're out doing this on purpose, and when it's happened in the past they have actually released free updates to fix the issue, even though they had zero responsibility to do so.

Having said that, anyone actually buying such shitty made, highly priced devices is a consumerist idiot and deserves bad things happen to them. Buy Nokia phones, idiots.

That is why I've never update SMC on my FagBook with replaced DC-IN board, that was killed by static. (Yep, appel magsafe aint safe for static)

Dumb phone masterrace.

this

I prefer calling they featurephone

This, you can just buy a new Android phone.

>A phone's key components should always be original, and it's not their fault if their software is not fully compatible with parts not made/certified by them.
It is like you install chinks head gasket and engine won't start. Because not of shitty gasket, because of DRM madness in ECU.
If they wan't to force install original - they should sell them, like samsung does.
What appel does it like when service man notices 3rd party headlights during oil change and crashes them with hammer.

It's my privilege

I love proprietary hardware too.

looks like you didn't read the article.

nothing wrong with propietary hardware, but that doesn't mean libre hw/sw shouldn't exist as well.

ITODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Icucks will defend this.

You are the owner of the object you bought but not the software.

Brand loyalty or death.

lol bought this phone for 30 bucks and it does everything your apple phone does and more.

>Using a cell phone as a fashion statement

LOLing at your poor financial decisions.

Attached: front_6_19.jpg (400x506, 25K)

>it does everything your apple phone does and more.
Really?
Can it use a TV as a display?
Can it stream video and/or audio?
What's the camera specs?
etc, etc, etc...

>A phone's key components should always be original, and it's not their fault if their software is not fully compatible with parts not made/certified by them.
it's a fucking datastream, there's nothing to be compatible with other than correct interpretation of a 1080p signal

Not him, but
>stream to display
Yes
>stream to website
Every fucking semi moder phone with a camera and an internet connection can
>camera specs
Probably semi clear, but who gives a crap unless youre layering snapchat filter upon snapchat filter to attentionwhore yourself out. Get a real camera.

What about Apple is good. Choose your poison.

Attached: 49e9a005bd78ae85e79ca60b986010834808e88fd1fcc8ae2e9b83dfeddebe71.jpg (600x380, 60K)

My phone could literally explode killing all my family in the process and I still wouldn't buy a android

that makes as much sense as saying all a digital camera does is taking light through a hole. There's a lot more to it.

yeah like checking for a proprietary hardware handshake before passing the signal

Attached: crapple.png (594x648, 152K)

it sounds like you didn't read the article. Apple has released patches for this in the past, why on earth would they make those barriers once and again and then revert them for free with an update? what would they gain by doing it?

>software
you're not helping your case. if anything this just means the problem could have been prevented by providing access to the phone's software

>screen replaced by official service
>implying that apple would accept to fix your device

kek

>buy two iphone8s
>swap their screens around
>update iOS on them
>screens disabled
This isn't about original displays. They're actively tying components to the device which don't need to be, locking in their own servicing.

They tried to do the same with the Home button when people decided they'd rather just not have TouchID than pay the exorbitant repair cost, so they brought in Error 53.

Reported.
Enjoy your ban, kid.

>Apple has released patches for this in the past, why on earth would they make those barriers once and again and then revert them for free with an update?
Because it backfired on them. So they tried to spin it for publicity.
It seems like it worked too, because you're defending them.

It should be noted that because this happens there must be a stage in the official Apple repair where they reprogram the chip in the display or update the phone in some way so it is aware of the new display and that the new display is an official repair.

So they have clearly organized this.

Can a microwave cheeseburger be good?

The aftermarket screen doesn't have specialized tracking device in it so that's why

Damn now they follow like a fucking car...fuck no more aftermarket let alone aftermarket supplier for oem...

Android pajeet race

I got money to burn :^]

>keeps repeating 'IM NOT A POORFAG CUZ I APPLE'
>cannot afford to replace entire device

x has shittier battery life than 8 plus

>A phone's key components should always be original
nah
>It's not like they're out doing this on purpose
I wouldn't put it past them

Can't send blue bubbles

>using a proprietary locked-down non-free closed-source phone
>on Jow Forums

>implying an aluminum unibody is a good thing
fuck you cunts are dumb

>It's not like they're out doing this on purpose
yeeaaa oookkkkkk

>nothing wrong with propietary hardware
yes, yes there is

please elaborate.

Can I still repair the iphone se I bought for €16 from my sister though?

>A phone's key components should always be original,

Attached: zug zug.png (639x426, 494K)