Opinions on the AppleWhore?

Opinions on the AppleWhore?

Attached: watch_v=iF8hMHzkJIc&list=WL&index=9&t=0s (00_00_03.570) 0001.png (1920x1080, 997K)

probably also burns coal

are you the same guy making a thread about her daily? take care bro, you can end like terry davis and his obsession with scientist whore

>are you the same guy making a thread about her daily?
No.

is she pregnant

she looks like the average MILF but I like her hair

Women are dumb retarded whores with golf ball heads. No wonder the stupid bitch is so fascinated and entranced by apple products.

Apple is made for retards with an IQ below room temperature.

That and aids infested faggots. Women and aids infested faggots make up the bulk of apples "market".

I fucking hate faggots. inb4 "Why do you hate faggots? you must be secretly gay if you hate faggots hahahah *dies of aids*"

Apple just pisses me for some reason that is unbeknownst to me. Perhaps the fact that Apple caters it's market to wannabe tech nerd soyboy cuck retards could be why I'm so utterly disdained at apple.

Attached: Anti fag.png (1506x3976, 443K)

I'm not sure a person with an IQ less than 30 would survive. Oh, you're talking moon units. Carry on.

congrats to her for making a job out of talking to a camera in her living room

fpbp

God I hope so

She makes me feel like watching a Tarantino movie.

If not, I can help.

Who the fuck cares, I hate this board so much.

She's ugly and obnoxious.

Wasn't she the OG apple whore on JewTube? I think she made a video about how crazy the phone bill was when the Iphone first came out.

Fuck I was like 12

lol androids are made for poor people and kids that aren't popular in school.

SUCK IT, NERD!

No idea who she is. I am a straight conservative white male so i dont really follow apple

Attached: Screenshot_20170303-165053.png (540x376, 429K)