Wow usenet is amazing

why did i buy a year!

Attached: sdf.jpg (965x170, 44K)

>usenet is a P2P protocol

Attached: nu-male windows.png (814x806, 31K)

usernet advertises itself as decentriclised storage for binaries hosted on very fast servers, people pay 5 eruo a month for

>everything is removed by main providers of usenet upon a DCMA request.

Attached: 152234534455.jpg (624x351, 24K)

??

Attached: Capture.png (1416x223, 17K)

Usenet is a botnet.

Pirates killed UseNet.

what magic is this

Attached: g.jpg (2019x1294, 344K)

The best thing about when I used usenet was that it drove me to create this gif.

I either XDCC or torrent now.

Attached: allofmywhy.gif (630x400, 672K)

even before par it used to work, now you have 20 seconds to grab or automate and it's gone. Usenet binaries is dead they just hash and report.

Have you tried not being a pirate?

>usenet

Attached: year.jpg (600x450, 35K)

Even Reddit is better than this.

Even with the right groups, usenet was never that good. Having to download and deal with all the parity shit needed to make things work consumes nearly as much bandwidth as the downloads themselves. Server retention is anything and everything and if you don't have it, you won't get it. That said, if you find the right groups, you can find tons of prerelease stuff.

Attached: 1523663059096.jpg (300x449, 108K)

>paying2pirate

Attached: Capture.png (1002x1008, 297K)

Why would you bother with Usenet when private torrent trackers are way better?

What site is this?

TorrentDay

usenet has been absolute garbage since nzbmatrix got taken down and they started auto-dmcaing everything

mainstream usenet died with nzbmatrix.

Shit gets taken down all the time, unless you obscure the file names but then you need to be part of some exclusive index site.

Might as well just stick to torrents now.

What good are 100mbit speeds if the stuff you want never completes ?

this

>invite only
FUCK

put on secure trip and post your torrent stats.

I guess I should put on a secure trip too if I'm going to do this

I'm a pleb I don't know what secure trip is

in the name field put name##password
Don't use "password"

on torrentday?

Try to be on a more exclusive, invite-only indexer my man. You can forget pulling shit through nzbindex or other public search engines because no obfuscated filenames = instant DMCA. You should also automate everything with Radarr/Sonarr so you don't need to add a fuckton of nzbs manually.

Right here, in the reply name field.
This is so nobody else can impersonate you in this conversation, since if your stats are decent and you have enough free storage space that I think you can get by on a private tracker I'm going to ask for an email to invite you, and I can't tell which one is the real you if everyone is posting as Anonymous.

Attached: Capture.png (842x325, 27K)

how much stuff do I need to have downloaded to have "good stats"? I'm only on jpopsuki atm, I have a plenty high ratio, I just don't download that much stuff from there. Not that other guy btw

Upload is what really counts. And if you can get by on one private tracker you can get by on another.

>he fell for the OG botnet

Attached: 610dc25467717d89384aa284e87ba7f6c575c56246b34c372e67ddcc7ff8858c.jpg (633x651, 25K)

Oh, I don't have any good stats right now. Deluge was fucking up with Sonarr so I uninstalled it and installed QBittorrent this morning. Not going to have any good stats to post. I've downloaded about 8 TV shows total

>STALLEDtorrent
You're probably never going to have good stats with that.

Works fine so far. Unfortunately all my stats were on Deluge, about 3 years worth. Oh well

alright here, i have no idea if this is good enough
if it is i'll make another post with a throwaway email

Attached: jpopsuki.png (503x25, 2K)

Yes, invest in the fucking tracker with both money and time and see it get rekt after a few years. Reminds me of Zynga.

Eh, a whopping 39 bonus points makes it look like you haven't seeded much of anything for long.
TorrentDay isn't a tracker I care enough about to try to ensure any invitee would perma-seed 1TB+ like I would for an invite to ADC or U2, but I'd expect you to at least seed each torrent for however many weeks it takes you to be a good contributor, and those stats aren't showing me that.

Attached: Capture.png (286x29, 2K)