Digital media

>digital media

Attached: yjmjqdwunuambsmz7cwh.jpg (800x560, 129K)

Political cartoons suck

Reminder that "Millennial" is a word used to describe a young person that you do not like or agree with.

yeah, but Kelly's parody of political cartoonism is actually pretty brilliant

If it helps old people feel better, I am 40 and don't bother with bluray/dvd I never watch mine, too easy to download/stream/etc (plus netflix/hulu/amazon)

Do you still keep VHS tapes around too?

With VHS tapes at least you could fast forward over the previews on any VCR

>I buy my 1s and 0s on a disc because I'm very smart
t. sophisticated adult

Cluttering your living space with plastic disks in plastic cases, why?

I steal movies

Shut up millennial, I'm installing Windows 10 via floppy disk.

>He thinks bitches ever cared about DVD collections.
>He doesn't know young sluts would cringe at the notion of collecting disks instead of watching Netflix.
>He draws himself as a cartoon version of what you think a man who gets cucked by his wife with black bulls looks like.

Kek. Priceless.

Is it? Really?

how dense do you have to be to miss this irony?

Someone's never seen Kelly comics before.

t. disconnected from reality

>Pfft, he doesn't buy DVDs
>Pfft, he doesn't buy CDs or vinyl
>Pfft, he doesn't buy actual books
At the end of the day, my shelves are not cluttered, and I can carry most of the media with me whenever I want.

Whoever made this must be retarded. Why would I want a shelf full of shit for something I will only watch once? And what kind of retard shows off how much Hollywood drivel they have?

Yes.

Attached: poylpecleti6zysx0ge5.jpg (800x560, 107K)

what about when i buy phsyical media and it comes with a download link, senpai??

yes
parody of parody is brilliant.

because you're a lonely virgin and watch movies alone in your basement

it's literally in the picture, the sophisticated adult is showing off his collection of movies with a cumrag, after which they might watch a selected movie together as a social experience

Can't wait for all these fucking baby boomers to die off already. They destroyed their own kids and can't get enough of trying to fuck over their grandkids.

That's the worst, completely ruins the point of physical media. A couple years ago, I was hangout out with a friend and he bought a new game for his Xbox One at walmart for $70. He ended up having to download the entire 40gb+ game when we got home and tried to play it. That experience convinced me never to buy an Xbox One.

I also had friends in high school who didn't actually have an internet connection (rural Canada), so they couldn't use those at all unless they brought their system to a friends who had internet.

But that's what the theater is for. Not that I would ever give any money to Hollywood...

Attached: 1518854541993.jpg (435x470, 53K)

Actually yes I do

t. hoarder

>analog media
Found the vinyl hipster.

Did you think inception was deep and interesting?

is this 2011

>The validity of a comparison is directly proportional to how recent it is.

Do you watch MTV?

/thread

WHAT IS SATIRE?

YOU LADS ALL HAVE AUTISM HOLY FUCK MAN

That's from the Onion, the cartoon is a parody of political cartoons