Where does Jow Forums go to unlock their iPhone?

Attached: datmoney.jpg (768x424, 25K)

Use that ukranian DNS for temporary usage

Give it back, Tyrone

Your carrier. iPhone unlock services are a scam and the phone often ends up relocked, especially after a factory reset, since it's been unlocked with software rather than from the carrier as intended.

Give it back to your carrier, Jamal

>board defends piracy
>doesnt give advice for piracy

There are those special sim cards that work on older ios versions apparently.

Unless you mean icloud unlocking, in which case I would ask the previous owner to remove their account assuming they gave or sold it to me.

It's an iPhone 7 Plus on AT&T for what it's worth.

>doesnt give advice for piracy
piracy isn't the same as stealing you nigger piece of shit, just give it back, stop sullying that name Jamal

>apple
>not stealing from computer illiterate soiboys

Assuming your phone isn't eligible for unlock at att.com

Research R-Sim, not sure how well it works but it might be the cheapest option.

The legit permanent services cost up to $100 it seems and I assume it is just done by rogue employees.

Are we talking about bypassing a cloud lock on a stolen iPhone, or bypassing the carrier SIM lock to take your legally purchased iPhone to another carrier?

Give it back Tyrese Jones

>Are we talking about bypassing a cloud lock on a stolen iPhone, or bypassing the carrier SIM lock to take your legally purchased iPhone to another carrier?
Legally purchased. Want to take it to a different carrier (while I'm overseas).

Then call your carrier. Unlike with Android, only the carrier can permanently unlock an iPhone.

Here's your unironic answer then, Jamal.

You fucked up by buying a locked phone in the first place. Never buy electronics on credit, you stupid poorfag.
If AT&T lets you unlock it, then go to AT&T and unlock it.
If not, then just buy another fucking phone for overseas use.

>The legit permanent services cost up to $100 it seems and I assume it is just done by rogue employees.
Link meh?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Seriously though, try webm related. I charge $40 to unlock encrypted password protected iPhones and this works half the time. Other times I have to take out my "tools".

You're welcome.

Attached: iPhone_bug.webm (600x720, 2.85M)

>Apple

Attached: 1331028213600.jpg (385x346, 84K)

>bashing people for stealing iphones
Remember world happiness increased

Attached: c1a.jpg (680x680, 64K)

>Remember world happiness increased
19 replies. 0 suggestions. typical Jow Forums.

Blame people spamming Jamal since I actually dont know how to bypass icloud block but as any tech guy here, people ask me for unlocking iphones

Jow Forums users don't use iPhones.

>Jow Forums users don't use iPhones.
Doesn't mean they don't unlock them.

Victim identified

Give me back my phone asshole

> work a shitty retail job part time in a rich part of town
> people bring in pristine iPhones all the time to be recycled
> the owners never remove their account from the phones
At least the people bringing in other phones never take their SD cards out so I can pocket those but just once I'd love to have an iPhone to keep there and stream subparts quality music from my bluetooth speaker.

I know jack shit about iphone jailbreaking and hacking, and i wanted to know if it's possible to bypass a icloud verification, liek when you forgot your password or some stuff like that ?

Sent ;)

>tell customers Apple now demands Find My iPhone to be removed when recycling phones
>free phones

Apple users are fucking retarded in general and would most likely work.

>and would most likely work.
In your imagination.
The one flaw in your plan is that your estimation of Apple users is based on bigotry rather than fact.

>work in retail myself
>have to deal with an abundance of retarded Apple owners who barely know how to use their phones

I talk to up to 20 customers with iPhones per day. The main majority can be fooled by a pop-up claiming their phone has a virus.