/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets a new bike bell • user considers a keyboard mouse setup for his phone using a GameSir X1 • Asukafag sees the appeal of tiddy mousepads now that he owns one and a nice wall scroll • user's new YEEEEElight came and so did he, rates it a good meme but it probably has his data sent to china already • user got the Motospeed CK61 and reviews them with some custom keycaps • user's Taobao shit ships out • user takes picture with a Mi A1 of his jumbled mess of chink shit cables, Xiaomi laptop and Magicforce keyboard • user receives Zishan Z2 • Chink shit made user vomit blood, forced to wear programming socks while hospitalized • user got a Russian hat, Xiaomi pens and a knock off Vmoda BoomPro also a new wheel for his G502 • user recently got some components and screwdriver set • This ended up not working out for user • user gets yet another bike bell • user receives BT Cable • user has trouble tracing back the seller good luck getting it back to China Previous thread

Attached: csg 4.png (782x594, 439K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/KZ-ED-Special-Edition-Gold-Plated-Housing-Double-Magnets-Units-Noise-Isolating-HD-HiFi-Earphone-Headphones/1358152_32330216306.html
aliexpress.com/item/194pcs-set-DIY-Mini-Street-View-Assemble-Building-Blocks-Bricks-Toys-Kids-Learning-Education-Toy-Children/32798405906.html?spm=a2g01.8286187.3.35.38ae25c49bNjKH&scm=1007.14594.99248.0&scm_id=1007.14594.99248.0&scm-url=1007.14594.99248.0&pvid=b7a2eb76-b0a4-45fc-833b-9f6bb1cdcd81
youtube.com/watch?v=YoJoQV-WLT0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q
images.agptek.us/Download/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

Got a thicc necklace

Attached: 1524268375214948764321.jpg (2976x3968, 1.28M)

gay as fuck

>ships from: germany
but will $5 earphones be tolerable to listen to when you're used to $100 IEMs

aliexpress.com/store/product/KZ-ED-Special-Edition-Gold-Plated-Housing-Double-Magnets-Units-Noise-Isolating-HD-HiFi-Earphone-Headphones/1358152_32330216306.html

Attached: 1523240310979.png (799x619, 30K)

Attached: 69911e68527ab988446464ecda1d0d23.jpg (852x480, 70K)

Is there a good sub/~£100 chink cam out there or are they all shite?

Attached: Anon is pleased.png (567x503, 85K)

Is it normal for China Post Registered Airmail to stall for a week? The last update is an "export of mutual seal (domestic)" on the 13th. Based on other translations this just means moving to another facility in China, which shouldn't take a week.

>Is it normal for China Post Registered Airmail to stall for a week?
>for a week
lol

Attached: is this nigga serious lambchop_s.jpg (380x360, 37K)

Handshoes came in today(gloves)
Good quality for 2bucks something.
Took months because of chinese new year.
Rude

Attached: IMG_20180421_023436.jpg (4160x3120, 1.66M)

whats the current meme mic fellas

How is the size

The first thing you learn when ordering chinkshit is patience. Also in 99% of all cases China Post is more competent than the postal service in your own country

any anons got any chink shit shipped with fleabay speedpak?

Chink McDonalds lego set on sale

aliexpress.com/item/194pcs-set-DIY-Mini-Street-View-Assemble-Building-Blocks-Bricks-Toys-Kids-Learning-Education-Toy-Children/32798405906.html?spm=a2g01.8286187.3.35.38ae25c49bNjKH&scm=1007.14594.99248.0&scm_id=1007.14594.99248.0&scm-url=1007.14594.99248.0&pvid=b7a2eb76-b0a4-45fc-833b-9f6bb1cdcd81

Yes user, you should pay for express delivery next time

Attached: 1500168990885.jpg (500x500, 48K)

What's the best tempered glass protector for my shiny new redmeme note 4?

Literally any glass protector.
Funny thing, most of them are made in the same place even when they are sold by different brands.

some are shittier than others with adhesive only on the edge though.

Fellow Redmeme Note 4 owner here, the tempered glass included with mine is shit and I'm hesitant in ordering a new one. I bought an extra TPU case tough.

All "Rugged" cases look like cheap shit. What's a good OtterBox rip off?

just stop having dumb hands

Are glass screen protectors really necessary, or does it just depend on the phone? I had the option of including one with the xiaomi I purchased but decided to skip it. I have never used one on any other phones (galaxy s7 and an iphone) and never had a problem with the screen getting damaged, but I don't know if thats because they just have better screens or something.

glass ones don't have adhesive.

Attached: antlers.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

they make the phone feel better to use and stop keys from scratching the Gorilla Corning Sapphire 9001™ glass with a hardness of -5.

why the fuck do you have that webm saved? user, It's not healthy!

They are necessary.

I have too many of her to admit.

Attached: high_test_bathroom_floor.webm (720x1280, 2.86M)

>her
Why

It fits nicely,just a tad too large maybe(xl) because you usually want cycling.gloves to really snug

What is this... thing?
What can we ever do?!

What am I exactly watching?

they are completely unnecessary with phones that have gorilla glass. beware that older xiaomis (like redmi note 4) and some low-tier phones don't have gorilla glass. glass screen protector will just fuck up the feel unless they're ultra premium ones that have a proper coating on it. disregard anons who were absolute niggers with their phones and scratched them.

look up scratch tests on youtube if you want proof that they're pretty damn scratch resistant
youtube.com/watch?v=YoJoQV-WLT0

also shitty glass screen protectors will get dirty really easily too

Paypal new fixed rate fee fucking sucks. Fuck these jews.

just stick to aliexpress

fixed rate fee?

Those tests never seem to reflect reality. Keys and stuff always find a way to scratch the Guerilla Glass.

Attached: blowback.webm (1920x1080, 1.33M)

they're quite resistant to scratches but as soon as you (somehow) manage to break the screen, screen, the whole glass will lose its strength

and you don't have to keep your keys in the same pocket as your phone you know

A fetish video with an ugly woman.

Thanks man. And thanks to everyone else that answered. I think it will be fine, I take good care of my phones and never put them in a pocket with anything else.

>ultra premium
all it needs is an oleophobic coating lol

chinks can't do them properly. they either have none or they have one that will wear out quickly

Webcam? Dashcam? DSLR? Digital? Film? Video? Goddamnit you gotta be dumb if you think anyone will respond to you with such a dumbass question

Shits fucked mate... Really.

Attached: 1518879289845.jpg (608x467, 42K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g67z_xBe07Q

Are they sisters or something?

???

Attached: Capture.png (898x470, 39K)

That's a no

How does the boompro sound for you? Mine sounded so bad I had to open a dispute.

>good
>chink
no

Do you guys like onions?

Discord is for faggots.
NEVER use discord.

And now shipping of taobao package is paid.

Attached: 1515108994786.png (505x210, 24K)

I've been buying sub-£50 Chinese phones from Timmy/xcody (same company, different logo) for a while. All are pretty flawed, as you would expect from phones at that price. The Timmy M11's fatal flaw was a lack of space, as native apps couldn't be transferred to SD card even though I was using a 128gb SD card with it when the native apps/OS were fully updated it was entirely full and a faff to deal with. The Xgody, not sure serial number, just had a shit processor and could barely run maps without crashing every few minutes. I'm on my second Timmy M12 now and for £45 they're pretty good, the one issue is relatively weak 3.5mm ports which tend to mean you need to apply pressure to your headphones/aux cord, and to a lesser extent the charging port seems quite fragile too. Seeing as music while out walking is such a vital use for a phone for me I'm looking into other CS phones, anybody have any recommendations around the 50 GBP mark?

but why

I have them for a year or so already. They're good for the price, fit my palms perfectly. I believe you could choose the size when I was buying them.

How shitty are KingSpec SSDs?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1000x1000, 84K)

Kingdian is a better meme

What about Vaseky?

>whats the current meme mic fellas
Neewer NW-3U from amazon.

decent power banks and portable speakers don't seem that far from the norm, is it really worth the wait/import duties?

are there any rules about choosing sellers on ali?
I'm trying to save up a couple of bucks by buying something a little cheaper but it has only 12 orders and 2 reviews with no pictures or anythinc, which makes me think these are paid chinks doing fake reviews

Expand 30 to 90 days depending on how lucky you are

the item should match the description so if it's the same item it should be fine. just know what quality etc to expect. check the store's feedback but don't worry about it if it doesn't have ridiculously bad feedback like the scam seller i once bought from who didn't ship anything (aliexpress removed the store after a while and i got refunds). if it's a low value item or i don't need any special service or business relation i don't care which seller i buy from.

look at the overall store feedback and its age

Nilkin is what I use, as good as real brand one afaik

it's a store from feb 2018 and the feedback on the page doesn't seem bad

it is a xiaomeme product after all

What agent are you using to get your cute Touhou cosplay

Mine partially corrupt itself pretty much every 2 weeks

Pruany

Cosplay itself haveven't arrived yet, only prop and Xiaomi merch.

i looked through the wiki/faq. anyone know a good decent bluetooth earbuds for under $40 similar to this kind? i prefer the neck shit since i want longer battery life and not hard to lose

Attached: 2018-04-21 09_24_46-.jpg (1037x685, 92K)

Hello csg,
What's the best budget phone on the market?
I've been looking into the Xioameme MiA1 so far and I think it's the best one I could think of. Any others that meet MiA1 specs or better?
I'm only willing to spend around $220-250 and the MiA1 just fits that price range

go with the A1

Don't know if this counts but I just bought a manual ice crusher for literally less than 10 bux US and it's pretty great. Works well with ice cubes. No need to use the included cylinder shaped ice tray.

Attached: ice-crusher-1.jpg (600x600, 34K)

That sucks user, are you going to let yourself get chinked?

Alright, imma get the A1 then
Thanks for the response friend

I haven't wrote feedback yet. Too lazy to do. I kinda expect it considered the price... I don't want to send it back.

> GTX970 4GB DDR5 128Bit on ebay
are Chinese GPUs a thing now? anyone got a clue on how it performs?

these are 550tis or gts450s with vbios reflashed, they report themselves as 970 or 750ti to the OS and generally work alright, although still limited to 1gb vram

More on NicheHCK Audio Store selling T2's they don't have. The fake tracking code expired so now he sends me this. Yeah, wonder what are they trying to pull. Delay the delivery? Buy more time until I open dispute. Lol

Attached: My_AliExpress_Manage_Orders_-_2018-04-21_18.38.12.png (468x276, 11K)

I ordered one myself, but Banggood Chinked me and I'll never get it now.

What a mess. Nicehck is usually quite a good and honest seller thought. If too many people dispute him on this fuck up, he'll probably have his shop closed down. Up to you to think it's fair or not.

Damn even Banggood chinks customers? I stopped shopping at Gearbest for that reason as well
Only shop on AliExpress these days or would go to eBay every now and again

Does anyone have the agptek a02 update firmware that was from August? It is not found on the site, only the firmware with the gay filter to it. I emailed the site customer service and they asked for order number without giving me the actual firmware

Should I get Aliexpress select coupons or are them "$2 off in orders of $50" bullshit?

anyone want to reccommend some speakers? i was planning to buy some normal ones, they are around 10 bucks in aliexpress

i might buy 2 pairs, one for when i'm at the computer and another one for the kitchen. i often get bored cooking, having music while i'm at it would be nice

They're useless
As long as you could apply it to what your planning on buying which most of the time, it won't work. Better off getting seller coupons when available, plus you don't have to waste your coins

I'm interested. What did this update have? Did they fix the music sorting issues?

I'm addicted to buying ¢40 chink USB cables. I've bought 6 of them already. SOMEONE STOP ME PLEASE.

I think I found it
>A02_8G_firmware_upgrade(20170826).zip
images.agptek.us/Download/

>hmm lets see what coupons I can get with my chink coins
>$1.00 off from $1.01 or more coupons
>lets see what they have
>micro usb cable that cost 30 to 70 cents when the coupons applied
>OH YEAH
And thats how I bought a dozen of them.

How can they be so cheap? I don't know who's chinking who anymore.

Luggage scale and MUJI meme pens arrived. I don't really know why I got the pens. They seem more picky about what they're writing on than your average ballpoint pen.
I ordered the luggage scale because it looked exactly like a locally sourced one. It's not quite the same and feels a bit cheaper, but it seems accurate. I measured some weights and a plastic bag on a kitchen scale. Came out to 4081 grams, and the luggage scale reported 4,08 kg.
Mass production + subsidized shipping is a hell of a thing.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1664x1248, 467K)

>tfw still haven't received a single package from the sale
fugg

Attached: JUST.png (143x37, 1014)

Any similar ones to KZ LP3 ?? they seem totally sold out now that i actually want to buy one.
just want smoll headphones for comfy wearing in public

Attached: SKU231719_6[1].png (750x474, 324K)

>he's a .35mm tip-let
lmaoing at ur life

Someone recommended me the brightest fucking flood light that I can get from ebay/goybest/banggood/aliexpress that is so bright like you would be looking directly at Satan's burning asshole and set your eyeballs on fire if you look at it directly
Needs to be mains powered, so I can hook it up to sensors

I'm having a hard time making a decision. Should I buy a Mi A1 or A2 when that's released? A1s should be a little cheaper when the A2 drops, right? My current chinkphone (Meizu M2 Note) is finally starting to fall apart and I'm not sure how much longer it'll last.

ebay=fake
aliexpress=real
gearbest=real

I'm pretty sure Gearbest was selling fake GTX960's a while ago