Reading

If I type up a page of my book would anyone be interested in reading it?

Attached: Fuuka2'.jpg (555x777, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6526491/#6526795
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can't promise anything but go ahead and post it

what's it about?

It will take some time to post it. I'm an amateur so don't expect a masterpiece.

Either a good concept or a great delivery.

Chapter 1(Blood Red moon)
Doyou ever feel like things just can't get any worse?Well when you don't have high expectations not really possible to get dis-appointed eh, but I guess that's where we'd both be wrong.
"Alright If you take opposite over adjacent what what function are we using?", "Haywood you seem extremely excited."I wasn't. "uh...." man people can tell when you'restalling "the quadratic funtion?" Mr Uchiha didnt look pleased "If you weren't so busy day dreaming, you'd see the answer is right in front of you." Great so you knew I didn't know. Normally that's how 3rd period usually goes, but I did something that wasn't normal. " So to reiterate sin is opp/hyp cosine is opp/hyp and " I raised my hand. Mr Uchiha looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Yes?" "Why do we need to know this?" "Because alot of stuff you learn in math you'll use in future instances such as college math were you could get a degree in applied mathematics or a stats analyzer." "But I'm not interested in college." That was true. "Listen Haywood if you think I'll put up with this joke your trying to pu-" "No I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up....I mean there's nothing I'm interested in so what I don't understand is why I have to spend an hour and thirty minutes learning stuff I don't care about?" The class looked shocked. Mostly because alot of them felt that way too. They looked from me to Mr. Uchiha almost as if saying "Well?" Mr. Uchiha sensing where this was going began rubbing his temples as if he developed a sudden case of Haywood-itis "The reason you learn this 'stuff you dont care about' is because if you don't go to college and get a job you'll be stuck living at home for the rest of your life" "But that's stupid" "Young man I've had enough of you questioning me, you can ask the prinicipal why math class is so important." That was a direct hit I clammed up but MrUchiha was pointing at the door and I knew I justback-talked my way into a week of grounding.

tl;dr

Neither concept nor delivery. No world building or introduction, dropping us right into an angsty teen's world.

Everything here screams edge. There’s fucking nothing here.

>Mr Uchiha
YIKES

>archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/6526491/#6526795
Still waiting.

I'd be interested in reading more. It's rare you get a book written from the POV of an autistic character.

Don't mind the names they are just place holders. I didn't want to get back down with the minor details when writing.

I'm an amateur so I'm still building and developing. I just wrote this free hand after work.

*get bogged down

I wasn't going for cut my life into pieces I'm building towards something akin to a coming of age story or something where a kid grows into responsibility and I wanted to make it relatable to the audience I was aiming for.

Can you provide a synopsis of your creative concept? It is difficult to judge from such a shallow snippet.
At the end of the tale, we should expect the character to learn their lesson and I can't conceive how you're going to prove the teacher right without having it seem incredibly forced as you were awfully specific about trigonometry. If you want to showcase that they're a boneheaded rascal or despise authority then you can find another way to pull it off.
"Each word in a literary piece is to have merit. If you were to be so specific as to state that there is a shotgun hanging on the wall a few metres across from the restroom inside of a saloon then I ought to expect that it comes into action somewhere within the story. Otherwise, it would be better left unmentioned" -a quote I horrendously butchered from someone I forgot

The one I actually wanted to be right is Sam. Most kids I believe aren't taught how important it is to understand why the world works the way it does and are just simply expected to only understand that's just how the world is. I posted here some time ago I don't want the series to just be a simple insert story about a kid and his daily struggle I'm moving to elevate it to a grander scale with more serious stakes pretty quickly in fact.

op you should take advice from this

Attached: 1510422693924.png (1272x1800, 419K)

I kinda wanna read the whole thing out of sheer curiosity

I went into the /lit/ archives and he never posted the whole thing but there are more bits of his novel that he posted in the thread