ProBoards is such a Jewish company right now to the accusations of pushing a SJW agenda...

ProBoards is such a Jewish company right now to the accusations of pushing a SJW agenda. This is in response to the question on if a white non-Muslim person wearing a hijab would be considered cultural appropriation. This guy is clearly a bleeding heart.

Attached: 21 April 2018 - 863 x 470 - firefox.png (863x470, 62K)

why do you even know what that is and why do you browse it or care about what they say?

I come from there, well, used to and sometimes I wish that during the time when /b/ still conducted their raids they would have targeted ProBoards since they all deserve it. Look at how the raids against Habbo Hotel went? They now not only permanently closed the pool room, but they also have stricter security that stifles freedom of speech. They've become like Nazis over there. They could have exposed (((ProBoards))) for what they truly are.

You have to go back.

(You)

What is this man on? A hijab is an article of clothing, not a concept. The motivation behind wearing a hijab is cultural, and if he wants to seperate Islam and Middle Eastern (a fine distinction) then he should say so instead of stating the exact opposite. It's like English is his second or third language.

Do they realise that white non-muslim women are required to wear hajibs in certain muslim countries?

>your purpose could be interpreted as being used as a tool of vanity

why do you cucks always post off-topics shit on Jow Forums?

This is related to a message board server host so it's not unrelated to technology.

That doesn't follow.

Jesus, what a pussy.

Go to bed, Catherine.

Jow Forums is Jow Forums, moron.

>juxtaposition

This, to be honest, I believe OP was trying to make a statement about how ProBoards is a shady company that could be considered a Jewish one, but this is just about a topic on their forums.

uh... did you mean to post this in another thread?

Nope. I know the OP, they are spamming this hijab question everywhere they go and should go to bed.

fair enough i suppose but who really cares?

>that sig

what a pretentious fag lmao

bump

No wonder forums are dead.

kek their forum is vulnerable to sql dropdown injection

go back to Jow Forums

So I managed to found the thread that OP posted and this shit is autism personified. I am not sure if the OP of the thread is trolling or not, but they seem a little dumb as well.

OP of that thread is the OP of this thread, and yeah they're actually really dumb.

>I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realise.

Their posts seem intelligible so I wouldn't go as far as saying they are 100% dumb. They just seem willfully ignorant about some things. Also, how do you know they made this thread?

Link to thread?

>muh Jow Forums

who member invisionfree?

Jesus, who gives a shit. Also not technology.

InvisionFree doesn't exist anymore. It became ZetaBoards now. I know there was a forum that got deleted from PB and its members started to show why everyone on PB and PB Support were utter retards. They moved their forum over to ZetaBoards where they haven't really been having any problems.

They share this same sentiment that they wished that /b/ would have raided them back in the day.

okay, stay away from there then?

My short experience there was somewhat the opposite since I used to inhabit a conservative hugbox that felt equally retarded as those who post on the support forum. But it felt damn good to troll the retards.

>forums
>this day & age

thats pretty much all you can expect from people who have ugly clip art as avatars

This is not Jow Forums take it to Jow Forums stormnigger.

> mah Jow Forums boogeyman

I'm still waiting for this.

It is cultural appropriation and the question is meant to troll in the first place. Why you're mad at this guy for actually giving a level headed response I have no idea and you might want to work on whatever neuroses you have

Better than Discord.

Tumblr, please go.

Why does this thread still exist?