What hears Jow Forums while programming?

What hears Jow Forums while programming?

Attached: IMG_20180421_104859.jpg (992x1420, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bPvoxu2TG1U
youtu.be/uStiTHYSO8Q
youtu.be/RIZDJYQcq48
youtu.be/ix9184VvqtM
youtu.be/Jm932Sqwf5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nothing. It's been objectively proven that music fucks your productivity when doing anything language-related like programming or writing.

Citation needed

oldschool hip hop

Not him, but I've also heard this, but it was about music with lyrics, classical music doesn't hurt.

death grapes

It is scientific fact that, when placed within hearing range of a person trying to fucking think, a dog will proceed to continuously bark until said person gives up.
So dogs barking.

young thug

Attached: thuggaaa.jpg (630x630, 70K)

> Jow Forums
> programming

pick one

merzbow

kys

What is your first language?

click... click... click... click... click...

I'm an addict for this kind of music.

youtube.com/watch?v=bPvoxu2TG1U

haircuts for men.

>Spotify

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: caker.jpg (580x580, 196K)

I generally listen to some instrumental prog metal like Polyphia, Intervals, etc. Sometimes I like instrumental slam like Vulvodynia or Humanit's Last Breath. Can't listen to shit with lyrics. It fucks up what I write.

ILOVEMAKONNEN

music definitely helps me go into turbo mode. But it's probably mostly has to do with blocking noise and voices around.
But sometimes it feels like music occupies that "thread" in my brain that is responsible for distractions so it's easier to focus.

Anyone else listening to Avicii after the news? Fuck.

no, because I don't have shit taste

>dead artist automatically makes the music better

Have some fucking respect for the guy who made EDM popular in the late 00s. He's a legend. Levels was literally the most played song of all time on Spotify for a long time.

>lots of people listened to it, therefore it's good
hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you were at parties when he was at his height, you'd know, dude. Everyone got fucking hype when he was put on.

He will go down in history as an EDM legend. His debut album really put dance music in the spotlight and ultimately made it mainstream. A sad day.

Pic: him posting some tracks on a Swedish forum before he was famous.

Attached: D4xBopG_d.jpg (640x349, 15K)

Bs. Might depend on person repetetive electronic music makes me more concentrated. Maybe because it drowns all those voices in my head.

This. I can't concentrate if I hear random words unless I'm doing something brain-dead. But if your work requires thinking most music will just be a distraction.

Ambient

youtu.be/uStiTHYSO8Q
youtu.be/RIZDJYQcq48
Stuff like this

Buckling spring model m

instrumental music of all sorts of varieties if i need extreme focus, the old edgy alternative bands that i listened to as a teenager when i dont need much focus

Tangerine Dream

youtu.be/ix9184VvqtM
This

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tinnitus sucks :/

youtu.be/Jm932Sqwf5E

CODE AND DEBUG!!!

Bathory, Rainbow, Alcatrazz
Naoya Matsuoka, Casiopeia
Maurice Ravel, Mozart, Debussy
Type O Negative, Siouxie and the Banshees

Basically doom/black/Viking metal, jazz fusion and Classical Music

This

Taylor Swift

This but it's more like without music I just can't help but pay attention and analyse what ever the surrounding people are doing.

White noise, gently low-passed

Attached: h m m.png (218x82, 10K)

def con radio. perfect channel for gentoomen